Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Let's given them a chance.. I'll miss Bacha Party too.. They are amazing/ But calling Rachana as a person who cnt act is totally not acceptable.. Watch her show and then u'll know.. She doesen't have a fan following for nothing..
nirmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Iwill miss you my baby with roshni and all other kids no one can fill your space in my heart  .best of luck and ayushman  to all the kids in the show.
niru04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All d best to faisal.waiting for rachu
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When is the leap taking place?
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All the very best Faisal for future endeavors.U did amazing job as MP. I wish u all the success and happiness in your life. Hope to see u soon onscreen as a dancer or an actor or both.
Rachana Parulkar waiting for your entry in MP. I know you will give your 100% and will do justice to Ajabdeh's role. Wish u all the very best. Will now regularly catch up the show for u.
BeyoundTruth thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Luck Faisal for ur future projects.As Pratap u did a fantastic job and hope to see u soon in other big projects😊
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have seen Faisal as a dancer. He was fabulous. I am sure he must be equally good in acting, though I have not seen MP. He will grow up to be a good actor. As For Rachana Parulkar, She had acted in Saat Phere [ as Rajeswari Thakur's daughter ] She wasgood but in EMA, she has exceeded all expectations! She was the main 'pillar' of EMA before July. You have to see and judge for yourself , to know whether she can do the role of Ajabde!
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Someone please open a Frustration thread. Leap ke baad kaam aane wali hain ;)
atominis thumbnail
Guys I want a farewell party thread before leap where we can relive memories of this show and forum of last 1 year. PM old members too. Get together one last time. Phir kabhi milna ho na ho...
baniyadeals thumbnail
it a sad news. I was eagerly wating for that. Why have u done that ??