Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update 25th August 2014

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

The Episode starts with Varsha worried about Ananya'sadmissionin new school. Everyone pacify her and asks her not to be sad. Shaurya gets the call from new school and says Ananya got theadmission. Everyone is glad. Naitik and Akshara say we tried to refuse them, but they did not agree, their trust can shake, if we work for both. Bau ji thinks what to do. Naksh comes with Dadda ji. Devyaani asks what happened, why are you fighting. Dadda ji says he is playing same game, so I played tough one and he got amnoyed,he hasto move on and show something new. Naksh says he won't playthe new game, as he gets out soon. Dadda ji says you play something that no one can fail you and you win. Naitik and Akshara get the idea and smile. Bau ji says Dadda ji always told me that he will support me till he is alive, see he gave us thesolutiontoday also. He said the truth, we have to takerisk togo ahead.

Naman asks Karishma to meet and she says she is very busy in work. Naman asks her not do this job. He gives her kisses on the phone and says I love you. Bhabhimaa comes and hears this. She asks whose call is it. He says client. She says I felt whom are you doing Muah, its strange language these days, whats this ILU. She leaves. Ananya is happy that she got the admissionand tells Varsha that Akshara is giving me treat as I passedthe test. Jasmeet says lets go to Gurudwara, I mean temple. Akshara and Naitik talkhow to makethings different. Naitik says yes, if we make any mistake, we can't do this, we have to make two teams.

She says I m in designing and you are in production, refuse them. He says it will be fun if we take it as challenge. She says we may fight too when office work comes home. He says office can get romantic too. She says low chances. She asks howto startit and they work. Its morning, everyone visit the Gurudwara and feel happy. Devyaani says Bhabhimaa to tell her what does she want. Bhabhimaa says she is missing Gayatri. Devyaani says she loved you a lot, and you too. Bhabhimaa says a lot, we were every relation to each other. She says after she went. I did not know what to do.

She says now I feel I have someone in her place now. Devyaani smiles. Muskaan comes and asks why are they emotional. Devyaani says nothing. Muskaan says nothing means everything. She makes them smile. Everyone sit for breakfast. Naitik and Akshara come and tell their decision about the work. He says we will work for both. Bau ji says but... Naitik says work will be much, it was not a problem, but they want us to work, what can we do. Akshara says we thought something. Naitik says both will work for different clients and will have different teams and no sharing of work and designs.

Bau ji says fine, these two will decide the right thing, but its new for us. Naman says I think its good thing. Muskaan says I hope they both will do great work. Bhabhimaa says but they supported each other, and now against each other. Devyaani says don't take Naman is team, he is young, let him do photography. Bau ji says he is learning, that was first experience. Akshara says I did not know anything about business, but Bau ji gave me many chances. Devyaani says Naman should do photography. Naitik says one day he will make you proud, everyone makes mistakes, even I did, he will learn.

Bau ji says he will not get into this matter. Naitik says agreed. Everyone smile. Dadda ji and Naksh play. Naitik and Akshara come to him to take his blessings. Dadda ji blesses them and says happywedding anniversary, how many years now, 3 or 4. Naitik says 10. Dadda ji laughs and says are you joking. Naitik says till he blesses us, we will be happy. This work we have to do it very well. They leave. Jasmeet calls Karishma and asks whats going on. Karishma says work. Jasmeet asks what else, don't lie. I know everything.

Karishma says what are you asking. Jasmeet says Naman is my friend and he told me everything. Karishma says ask him everything then. They laugh. Karishma says she is busy and ends the call. She says she won't tell so easily. Naitik and Akshara come for their meetings and wishall the bestto each other. They meet the clients and say they will do their best and try to win the competition. They ask them to not let the rivals win. They talk about the company policies and they ask for signing the contract. Naitik and Akshara are stunned. They sign the contracts.

Varsha tells the family that Naitik and Akshara will do their works well. Naitik and Akshara meet after the meeting and say congrats. He says I trust you, our relation and myself. Lets go to office and start the work. She says lets divide teams first. He says yes, and office space too. Naksh talks to his friends. They reach the office and talk to their staff. Naitik asks them to maintain secrecy. Everyone give their support.

Precap:
Naitik and Akshara's files fall. They pick the papers and see same designs and are shocked.
Edited by _Amina_ - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
thanks alot
nice update

nice episode

precap is interesting