Do Dil Ek Jaan

Removed by Author - Page 4

Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pooji145

take ur own...time.. allwayes think..whatever happens .its happens for gud...we allwayes with u...

Thank you
Hugs 🤗
And chummas      ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjaliAnand thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful..but...he broke ur heart??? 😭
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ok first let me take a breath and start... sanju i don't know i am capable of reviewing this update or not... cause the real thing is that... love is actually the thing that never happened in my whole 20 years life... i never get to know how does it feel when being close with your love once... sharing time with him together... and how does it feel when we have to face the most unwanted thing...seperation... i really don't know... but one thing i really want to mention...

your story is reminding me about one of my very dearer friend... we used to share our room in hostel... we were total opposite of each other... i was naive and shy when she was totally bold and casual to everyone... that characteristic differences made a little hesitation at first to interact.. but god knows how... we became such good company to each other... sharing about our little thing in life... whether i was full on unromantic and used to yank on seeing romantic movies... she was totally on all the while due to begining to end... lol... if i am a bit able to write romantic stuffs today... that is just because of her... she made me understand about how does it feel when u are in love... in the 2nd year of collage... she and one of our class mate started to date each other... and she used to tell me each and everything happened between them.. every moment.. how they spent... what special thing he did for her that day... everything she used to tell me... cause she knew i was a tight lipped... LOL... i never used to share someone's personal secret with others and she had to tell that someone, not just her, even each and every girl of our hostel, whenever they couldn't find any privte place to chat with their BFs on phone they used to come in our room!! LOL,but I am lucky that I came to encounter so many diff but awesome people in my life whose life literally taught me so many things!!

Now back to my roommate's story... though in my whole collage life i never get interested in any boys... (i know hard to believe but thats a fact..LOL!!) but seeing them together used to make me feel that how good it is to be in love... even just like you... it was impossible for me to imagine that if those two could be seperated ever... BUT ACTUALLY THE THING HAPPENED.. THEY SEPERATED... the boy actually ditched her... hard to believe naa??

i really don't want to remember about the time after that... i saw my friend who was glowing day by day was getting quite, depressed, shattered... becoming frustrated for no reason... all i can say that even sometimes i felt like crying seeing her state... just like she asked me a question which rang in my mind all the time... was that all fake... his promise, his loving words... was she nothing to him rather than a plaything...

however... i don't wanna continue my blabber anymore... i am really happy for her now as she has found someone who really cares for her and concerned for her happiness... i am really happy for her now... and by god's grace she is happy in her life...

Today ur story remind me of her.. I just wish god bless her with each and every happiness she deserve... as well as u..

thanks a lot for sharing this story with us... Much love... all just i can say...

Edited by ifians - 9 years ago
Rasika9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏 sanju this title really suits u, u are bold as well as beautiful... ,i haven't seen u but i can see how beautiful ur heart is...
beautiful hearts are intended to break...
but u r strong as well... appreciate u for that,,
love u
Sanjh30 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ifians

Ok
first let me take a breath and start... sanju i don't know i am capable of
reviewing this update or not... cause the real thing is that... love is actually
the thing that never happened in my whole 20 years life... i never get to know
how does it feel when being close with your love once... sharing time with him
together... and how does it feel when we have to face the most unwanted
thing...seperation... i really don't know... but one thing i really want to
mention...

your story is reminding
me about one of my very dearer friend... we used to share our room in hostel...
we were total opposite of each other... i was naive and shy when she was totally
bold and casual to everyone... that characteristic differences made a little
hesitation at first to interact.. but god knows how... we became such good
company to each other... sharing about our little thing in life... whether i was
full on unromantic and used to yank on seeing romantic movies... she was
totally on all the while due to begining to end... lol... if i am a bit able
to write romantic stuffs today... that is just because of her... she made me
understand about how does it feel when u are in love... in the 2nd year of
collage... she and one of our class mate started to date each other... and she
used to tell me each and everything happened between them.. every moment.. how
they spent... what special thing he did for her that day... everything she
used to tell me... cause she knew i was a tight lipped... LOL... i never used
to share someone's personal secret with others and she had to tell that someone,
not just her, even each and every girl of our hostel, whenever they couldn't
find any privte place to chat with their BFs on phone they used to come in our
room!! LOL,but I am lucky that I came to encounter so many diff but awesome people
in my life whose life literally taught me so many things!!

Now back to my roommate's
story... though in my whole collage life i never get interested in any
boys... (i know hard to believe but thats a fact..LOL!!) but seeing them
together used to make me feel that how good it is to be in love... even just
like you... it was impossible for me to imagine that if those two could be
seperated ever... BUT ACTUALLY THE THING HAPPENED.. THEY SEPERATED... the boy
actually ditched her... hard to believe naa??

i really don't want to
remember about the time after that... i saw my friend who was glowing day by
day was getting quite, depressed, shattered... becoming frustrated for no
reason... all i can say that even sometimes i felt like crying seeing her
state... just like she asked me a question which rang in my mind all the time...
was that all fake... his promise, his loving words... was she nothing to him
rather than a plaything...

however... i don't wanna
continue my blabber anymore... i am really happy for her now as she has found
someone who really cares for her and concerned for her happiness... i am really
happy for her now... and by god's grace she is happy in her life...

Today ur story remind me
of her.. I just wish god bless her with each and every happiness she deserve...
as well as u..

thanks a lot for sharing
this story with us... Much love... all just i can say...

Thanks ria!
Your friends story and mine matches.
You'll soon come to find out how..
After reading my story ..I'm sure so many will want to fall in love...some will be really scared..
But love is beautiful thing..it turns your world around. .everything changes around you..
And it hurts a lot too..you'll see that in my story soon.
I'm glad your friend found someone ..
Thanks for commenting. .it meant a lot to me.
Mwaah..
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sanjinimala

Thanks ria!
Your friends story and mine matches.
You'll soon come to find out how..
After reading my story ..I'm sure so many will want to fall in love...some will be really scared..
But love is beautiful thing..it turns your world around. .everything changes around you..
And it hurts a lot too..you'll see that in my story soon.
I'm glad your friend found someone ..
Thanks for commenting. .it meant a lot to me.
Mwaah..

I know yaar... love is something out of the world experience... cause i experienced that through my friends word... and yes it also make u scared whenever heartbrakes happens... i just wish that no one should ever face the thing which she faced at that moment... it was in one word HORRIBLE!!!... The way he messed everything and literally broke her... just i don;t wanna remember... truly saying if i was in her place, i won't be able to hold on...
heartbreak happens... sometimes willingly or sometimes unwillingly... u have to suffer... but the thing she faced as well as me... it really drove her into dillemma... we all were affraid that would she ever be able to recover...
But just after that he came in her life just like blessing... she was affraid at first... cause she thought that she would again be mocked... but all credit goes to him... just how he hold onto her... never gave up on her...and just for him.. she is now happy and living her life full on...
all the thing i want to say that if love hurts then it is the love again which could heal you... thats what i learnt from her... no matter what.. love is beautiful always... in evey aspect...
Much love... All i can wish to have you happy life and health... 
Edited by ifians - 9 years ago
jaan..rantara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow. .
Kya kahu yaar..relly its not easy to express yorw feeling with as..but have beautiful heart..some time we are not wrong but time was wrong..hum raste pe chal te hai manjil  pane but use raste main jab chal na start kar hai tab manjil ko bhul ke use raste pe dill main dhadkan bhi hai aisa mahesush ho jaye..

Thish sayri for u
Jaise dill shadow na bhul gya tha
Jaise lamha kahi kahi as kar  ruk gya tha
Sans le Rahe The..par jee nahi rahe the 
Tare ane se sans ko ruk ja te hai..par jaise ruk gye jo  jindgi mill jate hai 
Sanjh30 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rasikap_99

👏 sanju this title really suits u, u are bold as well as beautiful... ,i haven't seen u but i can see how beautiful ur heart is...
beautiful hearts are intended to break...
but u r strong as well... appreciate u for that,,
love u

Aaww..thank you sweety! Mwaah for this lovely comment.
Yes I'm very strong girl and you'll come to know how I became strong after the heartbreak
You'll be shocked and I'm sure you'll cry with me in the next few chapters.
Love you too and a chumma to sidhant. See I remember you have a beautiful boy! 😃
Sanjh30 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RANTARAlovelife

Wow. .

Kya kahu yaar..relly its not easy to express yorw feeling with as..but have beautiful heart..some time we are not wrong but time was wrong..hum raste pe chal te hai manjil pane but use raste main jab chal na start kar hai tab manjil ko bhul ke use raste pe dill main dhadkan bhi hai aisa mahesush ho jaye..

Thish sayri for u
Jaise dill shadow na bhul gya tha
Jaise lamha kahi kahi as kar ruk gya tha
Sans le Rahe The..par jee nahi rahe the
Tare ane se sans ko ruk ja te hai..par jaise ruk gye jo jindgi mill jate hai

Thank you darling!
That was a nice shaayri..love it!
Sanjh30 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnjaliAnand

Beautiful..but...he broke ur heart??? 😭