Was the time actually right?

feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Friends, I am very much confused and that's why post is going to be long. I can understand Baldev's worries, but realistically was it the time right for him to reveal his relationship with Veera to Ranvee and his family? I mean although he is gradually transforming himself to a good and responsible human being, but he is still unemployed, how can he expect Ranvee to accept their relationship? Forget Ranvee, long ago even Ratan and Chaiji had given a very clear mandate that they will not marry Veera to some one who is unemployed and it is also very confusing to me how does he gets so easily influenced by Sir Issac Jaggi. He nearly paid a  price during the proposal part for listening to him (although I liked it, because without it we would have never seen that wonderful proposal from Ballu). Let us keep the misdeeds of Gunjan aside for a while and try to introspect what went wrong in her marriage with Ranvee. The fact is Ranvee too was not ready for marriage that time although his family members were trying to get him married. He was actually emotionally blackmailed by Balwant and in a way both himself and Gunjan were forced to the marriage and they had to suffer. So what's wrong if Veera wants a bit of time. Whats wrong if she clearly feels and tells Baldev she is not ready for marriage as yet. Is it using Baldev for her own gains. Does it count to be one sided love from Baldev or Veera doing a favour by loving Baldev? If one side of the coin is Veera was too busy arranging thing for her Veerji to go Mumbai and could not give enough time to Baldev, then the other side is Baldev too had the opportunity to tell her about his plans when she called him the night before. She is very clear about the fact that the level of understanding is not yet up to the mark between her and Baldev and she told it Nihaal infront of Baldev that she wants some time, so that both of them and get to know and understand each toher well, so how on earth she would know what's cooking on Baldev's mind? Still she admitted what Baldev was doing was not wrong, but the time was wrong for it. So my confusion is was the time actually right for Baldev to come up with such a brilliant idea? Help me out friends, I'm really, really confused.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VinithaDhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes you really have a point feck...but in baldev's point of view it looked correct for... he didnt think of others... he only thought of their relationship... this all started only because of tht jaagi and balli... and ranvi will only make her sister wed an employed, responsible, caring, and loving man!!! in these only caring and loving r the thngs our ballu has... 
feck thumbnail
Thanks Evanna. You know this is the only aspect of Ballu that confuses me. How can he just overlook the presence and importance ot the two families, forget Ranvee and the SS family has he ever contemplated or dreampted about Bansuri's reactions and the after effects? 
VinithaDhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: feck

Thanks Evanna. You know this is the only aspect of Ballu that confuses me. How can he just overlook the presence and importance ot the two families, forget Ranvee and the SS family has he ever contemplated or dreampted about Bansuri's reactions and the after effects? 

he hasn't till now😉...thts y he is still alive!!!🤣 if bansuri cms to know she'll tell she'll die, but wont make veera her daughter in law!!!😆😆
CrazyBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Baldev can never be wrong yaar. Veera should just flee with Ballu and get married in the next available mandir.😉 So what if Ranvi or her family doesn't approve her being married to an unemployed,currently ambitionless and impractical guy.😳 Or so what if Bansuri starts taunting her 24*7and starts taking her parikshas as aadarsh bahu after marriage(I am pretty sure this is included in the future track of this show😆). I hope Veera gets some brain and gets married to Ballu ASAP, even if she thinks that she is just not get ready for marriage now which is a lifetime commitment. For once she should think about Ballu now.Hope after marriage we are gonna see lots of Veera feeding Ballu lassi(there's nothing wrong though😳) and paa-dabaoying Bansuri scenes.
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Baldev's problem is that he's overlooking the seriousness of the situation!
He wasnt wrong but the time surely was!
He thinks that once R says yes, everybody else will automatically agree... thats wat he wrote in his letter too... theek naa bhi lage toh lagana padega... which means he wont take a NO for answer!
He has completely forgotten abt his own family's approval... he thinks that WantSuri will agree, not knowing that eventually it will his own mom who is going to create all the drama!
And abt his unemployement issue, Im actually surprised that Veera is not talking to Baldev abt this wen they both can talk abt other problems!
Well this issue will be taken up most probably in future wen R asks him to prove his true worth!
And abt understanding each other, yeah both actually need to understand each other more, especially Veera!
She still doesnt knw him as much as he knows & understands her!

For that matter even Baldev needs to understand that Veera isnt ready for marriage now, which he actually does as per the latest seg where he tries to cheer her up & both patch up after their fight!
Nihal has a very imp role to play in this!
Till the time he's near them, he'll be a perfect guide to them!Edited by -...mohini...- - 9 years ago
feck thumbnail
Friends, you made my day. Actually for me the biggest surprises are 1. Why Veera is not emphasizing the need of establishment to Baldev? is she counting on him for that?, But to be honest to her whenever she finds some time off with him, the next moment her Veerji is in trouble and she forgets everything else. I can understand the Nihal part, may be he is Banking on Veera's maturity, but sooner than later he will have to give some inputs, he has already shown his concerns by asking latak ne ke eliba aur kuch bhi socha hain tum logo neh?  Ranvee will never give any opportunity to Baldev to prove his worth, he has to be ready before R comes to know about him and Veera. 2. How can Baldev expect Bansuri or even WantSuri to accept Veera that easily? he is not that immature either, he is well aware what Bansuri thinks about Veera and how things go between them. I totally agree with Evanna, what if Bansuri say she would rather die than accepting Veera as her bahu. What will Ballu do then? people say Veera will always choose Ranvee over Ballu, but what about Baldev, is he really gutsy enough to choose Veera over his Beeji? or is he tract full enough to handle it? Any ways our Ballu will understand soon after this little MU and patch up and that could be the turning point in his life as well as their relation ship. One more good news as per a latest article NiRa will get closer, so we might get to see some wonderful NiRa moments as well. This is essential for VeeBa also as the route might be Nihal to Ratan to chaiji to Ranvee.
cherry_1293 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont think baldev is unemployed right now because he's helping in krishividhyalay project and ranvi himself thanked baldev many times so may be this is the reason baldev is not thinking that he's unemployed and ranvi will reject him
if u think baldev is unemployed then veera is also unemployed
and veera is not ready for marriage and agree that timing is wrong but she could make him understand in cool way instead of yelling on baldev and giving lecture😛
RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Feck...i am fan of ur posts...always thoughtful and non-prejudiced..👍🏼
Coming to your comments...well said...the time was not apt at all. Baldev is not one bit considering his present situation as an unemployed youth. He simply is unaware of the fact that being Balwant's son doesnot earn him any brownie points when it comes to marrying Veera...if he was to marry someone whom Bansuri picks then he simply is awesome...

Veera being herself educated, her mom being sarpanch and her bro bring a hard working farmer, Baldev stands no chance of being easily accepted as prospective groom for Veera even though they are in love.

But inspite of all the above...I still hated Veera not Baldev...something about her attitude is wrong...she needs to give more time to Baldev and make him understand...Her plain not interested in getting married now or sahi waqt jap is not going to bring in any peace ...she should sit down ...give time and make him understand...
feck thumbnail
Originally posted by: cherry_1293

i dont think baldev is unemployed right now because he's helping in krishividhyalay project and ranvi himself thanked baldev many times so may be this is the reason baldev is not thinking that he's unemployed and ranvi will reject him

if u think baldev is unemployed then veera is also unemployed
and veera is not ready for marriage and agree that timing is wrong but she could make him understand in cool way instead of yelling on baldev and giving lecture😛

You mean she can't have a natural way of talking and have no right to make her point. The relationship involves her future too and how could Baldev take such a big step without even talking to her.