Was the time actually right? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by feck

You mean she can't have a natural way of talking and have no right to make her point. The relationship involves her future too and how could Baldev take such a big step without even talking to her.
i dont blame baldev here he tried to talk with her many times but mahaan veera doent have time to talk with her so called bf she only does veerji jaap😳 
how many times he asked her to give him just 2 mins but noo veera is too busy😳
@Roshini, Thanks mate. I understand your POV. But till now she didn't have enough opportunity to sit and talk with him. Every time they get some time off, the next moment there is a problem with R. I think today's episode will give us a more clear picture of that.
Originally posted by cherry_1293

i dont blame baldev here he tried to talk with her many times but mahaan veera doent have time to talk with her so called bf she only does veerji jaap😳 
how many times he asked her to give him just 2 mins but noo veera is too busy😳

I agree, but he had the opportunity to talk to her when she called him the night before. At least that time she was in no hurry to hang-up. Moreover whenever some one from your faimily is relocating to an unknown city, such kind of thnigs do happen.

I agree, but he had the opportunity to talk to her when she called him the night before. At least that time she was in no hurry to hang-up. Moreover whenever some one from your faimily is relocating to an unknown city, such kind of thnigs do happen.
even if he tries to tel her am sure she'll say that menu nend aa rahi hai we'll talk tomorrow something like that😆
so wat abt that matki scene that day ranvi is not leaving but still she didnt have time to talk with baldev she made an excuse and went off with nihal😳
The problem is that even Veera is behaving a bit immaturely at this point of time!
If she thinks that its not the right time to tell everybody abt their relationship since they both get to know each other well, then its her job to sit down & discuss the future of this relationship with Baldev!
But her Veerji obsession wont let her do that!
But now since he is gone, her first priority shld be to discuss these issues with Baldev!
She has to first realise that Baldev being an unemployed guy will prove to be a very big hurdle in their marriage & so they have to solve that problem first and foremost!
And Baldev too has to realise that! Im seriously hoping Nihal to play a major role here in opening their eyes before its too late!
Also, Ranvi becoming a star will obviously give rise to some sort of insecurity in Baldev's mind... like the one which Jaggi pointed out few epi back, wat if R brings a shehri munda for Veera?!
So he has to realise that before any such thing happens, he has to prove that he is be a better choice for Veera than well-educated & employed city guys!
That can only happen once he realises the importance of becoming financially independent!
So R becoming a star throws a lot of scope for Baldev's character development!
I hope Sir Jaggi again fill his ears, albeit for good this time!
He already did a good thing by making him see the future consequences of R becoming a star!
If he does something similar this time, it'll be proved that he's the Einstein of mordern century! 👏
Edited by -...mohini...- - 9 years ago

even if he tries to tel her am sure she'll say that menu nend aa rahi hai we'll talk tomorrow something like that😆
so wat abt that matki scene that day ranvi is not leaving but still she didnt have time to talk with baldev she made an excuse and went off with nihal😳

If you see the scene again it was Nihal who was waiting for her and this is what I'm trying to say, if you are relocating to an unknown city that becomes the highest priority of your family. You know when I first relocated from kolkata to Bangalore for my job even my 2year old son was trying to help me in my packing and mate how could we presume what Veera could have said and done? The fact is she had no idea what Baldev was up to, if she had things might have been different.

If you see the scene again it was Nihal who was waiting for her and this is what I'm trying to say, if you are relocating to an unknown city that becomes the highest priority of your family. You know when I first relocated from kolkata to Bangalore for my job even my 2year old son was trying to help me in my packing and mate how could we presume what Veera could have said and done? The fact is she had no idea what Baldev was up to, if she had things might have been different.
doesnt she know that baldev wants to tel everybody abt their relation from the time of their confession baldev is trying to tel ranvi abt their relation and she's just stoping him saying this is not right time but she didnt give him a clarity that she's not ready for marriage which  she's going to do today
@Mohini- Which segment is this of both patching up after the fight? Link!

doesnt she know that baldev wants to tel everybody abt their relation from the time of their confession baldev is trying to tel ranvi abt their relation and she's just stoping him saying this is not right time but she didnt give him a clarity that she's not ready for marriage which  she's going to do today

in precap it showed veera telling baldev tht she's not ready for marriage...

Yes, but every time she told it was not the right time, Baldev had agreed, he even said in the party that I have no idea which is a right time, when you feel it is then let me know we will perform Bhangra together. Baldev ever wanted to know why does she feel it is not the right time.