Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Was the time actually right? - Page 3

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _Bidzie_

@Mohini- Which segment is this of both patching up after the fight? Link!

arre koi India TV ka seg tha two days back in which it showed Baldev agrees that they shld give more time to each other & not think of marriage now & Veera is very happy that he understood her & both hug & patch-up! 😆

No link with me! 😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
come on @mohini, @bidzi, @evanna, @devilia and all other friends, please participate. There is another provoking thread in the forum, so pull up your socks.
VinithaDhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: feck

come on @mohini, @bidzi, @evanna, @devilia and all other friends, please participate. There is another provoking thread in the forum, so pull up your socks.

⭐️
feck thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -...mohini...-

The problem is that even Veera is behaving a bit immaturely at this point of time!
If she thinks that its not the right time to tell everybody abt their relationship since they both get to know each other well, then its her job to sit down & discuss the future of this relationship with Baldev!
But her Veerji obsession wont let her do that!
But now since he is gone, her first priority shld be to discuss these issues with Baldev!
She has to first realise that Baldev being an unemployed guy will prove to be a very big hurdle in their marriage & so they have to solve that problem first and foremost!
And Baldev too has to realise that! Im seriously hoping Nihal to play a major role here in opening their eyes before its too late!
Also, Ranvi becoming a star will obviously give rise to some sort of insecurity in Baldev's mind... like the one which Jaggi pointed out few epi back, wat if R brings a shehri munda for Veera?!
So he has to realise that before any such thing happens, he has to prove that he is be a better choice for Veera than well-educated & employed city guys!
That can only happen once he realises the importance of becoming financially independent!
So R becoming a star throws a lot of scope for Baldev's character development!
I hope Sir Jaggi again fill his ears, albeit for good this time!
He already did a good thing by making him see the future consequences of R becoming a star!
If he does something similar this time, it'll be proved that he's the Einstein of mordern century! 👏

Great post mohini. Today's episode will clear everything. I have seen a segment may be E24 or SBB, I don't remember correctly, that Veera will try her best to explain, she will even cup the face of Baldev and as per the pre-cap I think she was spot on when she said if we had proper understanding we should not have been fighting like this.
@red: this is bound to happen unless Gunjan uses her proactive brain and informs them earlier.

..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Looking at this situation from Baldev's perspective, he seems right to me, considering many facts..
lets take his age for example, he must be somewhere in late twenties and that's the age men usually get married in India...
and a common mentality of people is, love should culminate in marriage ASAP, and Baldev seems to have the same opinion..and one more factor is, being born and brought up in a restrictive and orthodox environment, he is naturally unaware of the concepts of 'getting to know each other before marriage' or even 'dating' and 'testing compatibility of two people'
if we remember, before they fell in love, he was averse to Veera handling him like a buddy...but after the confession, he let go those inhibitions..that shows he wasn't ready for her then, but now he is..
so from where he stands, he is right and he did nothing wrong by writing that letter...

but Veera is not wrong either..she fully has the right to chose not to get married until she is sure and ready..
and the responsibilities on her won't let her get married now even if she wants to..for SS family, Veera is like a window to the outer world..they need her for almost everything; be it getting permissions for KV construction or consoling a person who cries everyday..until she is free of all this, i don't think it'd be appropriate for her to think of marriage...

The time isn't right or wrong but situation is not correct...
Pizza_maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There's nothing wrong with what Veera did yesterday, stopping Baldev from revealing about their love affair to Ranvi, that too when the latter is about to go for pursuing his dream. If at all Baldev had managed to convey this to Ranvi, I'm sure he'd have cancelled his trip, knowing how protective Ranvi is when it comes to Veera(But I don't feel he'll oppose VeeBa strongly, but he might lay certain conditions so that Baldev can prove he can responsible as well). Baldev and Veera should've talked to each other first, since Baldev is a guy from a pind, Veera should make him understand why and when they should tie the knot, and also explain why she's not ready now. After all they both are not matured enough to get married. This trouble brewed up coz of lack of communication between them.

Baldev should get himself a job and learn to be more responsible enough to get married. Veera should think for herself and Baldev too sometimes, and ho sake tho should reduce her obsession for her veerji atlleast when he is in Mumbai. Both should be transparent and talk about matters within themselves first. It'll make them more if an understanding ideal couple. I still cannot see why the charges on Veera are still continuing? She is being as fair as she can with Baldev's love. She do knows what's love! If not she wouldn't be running around Baldev all these days.. It'll be fair if we start thinking from her pov too, and not just Baldev!Edited by Jyo_Veebafan - 9 years ago
feck thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jyo_Veebafan

There's nothing wrong with what Veera did yesterday, stopping Baldev from revealing about their love affair to Ranvi, that too when the latter is about to go for pursuing his dream. If at all Baldev had managed to convey this to Ranvi, I'm sure he'd have cancelled his trip, knowing how protective Ranvi is when it comes to Veera(But I don't feel he'll oppose VeeBa strongly, but he might lay certain conditions so that Baldev can prove he can responsible as well). Baldev and Veera should've talked to each other first, since Baldev is a guy from a pind, Veera should make him understand why and when they should tie the knot, and also explain why she's not ready now. After all they both are not matured enough to get married. This trouble brewed up coz of lack of communication between them.

Baldev should get himself a job and learn to be more responsible enough to get married. Veera should think for herself and Baldev too sometimes, and ho sake tho should reduce her obsession for her veerji atlleast when he is in Mumbai. Both should be transparent and talk about matters within themselves first. It'll make them more if an understanding ideal couple. I still cannot see why the charges on Veera are continuing? She is being as fair as she can with Baldev's love. She do knows what's love! If not she wouldn't be running around Baldev all these days.. It'll fair if we start thinking from her pov too, and not just Baldev!

Thanks for your views. Being a man the thing that haunts me is Baldev is not established and that's why he should concentrate on it before thinking about marriage.
feck thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..IshqShava..

Looking at this situation from Baldev's perspective, he seems right to me, considering many facts..
lets take his age for example, he must be somewhere in late twenties and that's the age men usually get married in India...
and a common mentality of people is, love should culminate in marriage ASAP, and Baldev seems to have the same opinion..and one more factor is, being born and brought up in a restrictive and orthodox environment, he is naturally unaware of the concepts of 'getting to know each other before marriage' or even 'dating' and 'testing compatibility of two people'
if we remember, before they fell in love, he was averse to Veera handling him like a buddy...but after the confession, he let go those inhibitions..that shows he wasn't ready for her then, but now he is..
so from where he stands, he is right and he did nothing wrong by writing that letter...

but Veera is not wrong either..she fully has the right to chose not to get married until she is sure and ready..
and the responsibilities on her won't let her get married now even if she wants to..for SS family, Veera is like a window to the outer world..they need her for almost everything; be it getting permissions for KV construction or consoling a person who cries everyday..until she is free of all this, i don't think it'd be appropriate for her to think of marriage...

The time isn't right or wrong but situation is not correct...

If Veera was a random Village girl and Baldev was as good a farmer as Ranvee, that would have been understandable, but that is not the case. You were spot on when you said Veera is the window to the outer world for the SS family, may be it is one of the reasons, why she feels she is not ready for marriage.
Pizza_maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: feck

<font size="2">Thanks for your views. Being a man the thing that haunts me is Baldev is not established and that's why he should concentrate on it before thinking about marriage.</font>

Exactly, Baldev should get himself a job, and financially strong enough, without depending on his father, that's something Veera should make him understand! But I don't see Cvs working in this anytime soon, they're just happy making Baldev roam around jobless with occasional romance with Veera. Veera cvs don't know anything about character deveoloping, unfortunately!
feck thumbnail
One more point I would love to add, During the argument Baldev had the opportunity to express his worries to Veera, but he chose to prove himself right.But at the same time he agreed to put a hold on the topic for a while. This is a new Baldev, old Baldev would have continued his arguments amd created a scene.