Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautifully written OS! From strangers to soulmates who share unbridled passion...that's RaYa indeed. You set the screen on fire with their chemistry and sensuality. Please do write and share more stories.πŸ‘
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful writing, no vulgar just pure passion and love.
RaShi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, very nicely writtenπŸ˜ƒ
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautifully written...
nice OS...
pls pm me frm next time
Catgol thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Story-2  
                                              Love in Bengaluru

Ticket, Ticket...screamed the conductor in the jam packed route no.201bus & Priya as usual says "Pass", he demands to see it & Priya casually puts her hand in the bag ...
Shit!! She curses under her breath, she'd forgotten to put back her purse in her bag after paying the milkman in the morning, bag mein paise bhi nahin hain & ghar jaane ke liye usse der horahi hai...

she thinks of getting down & walking home when a chivalrous guy covers up for her saying "baby i'll pay for this ticket atleast yaar!! movie ticket ke liye toh tumne pay karne nahin diya...
conductre kaasu tagoli(translation:- here conductor take the money)...& buys her a ticket to her destination- Koramangala Sony Signal...

She's so embarrassed & lost in thoughts that, she fails to notice that a total stranger knows her stop. 

He observes her without initiating a conversation & 15min later she gets down at her stop. He gets down too.

To be continued...
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very short update...πŸ˜•
nice πŸ˜Š
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was very short pls update soon
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shuruwat bahuth acchi hai
continue soon
Catgol thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 I hate you, but i love you too!!

Everyone seems to be enjoying Pihu's birthday party apart from Ram & Priya. Though they have fake smiles plastered on their faces but from within they are extremely sad at the turn of events.
 Finally, when he has had enough "Come with me." says Ram as he drags Priya to a corner away from everyone She is still protesting but he doesn't let her arm go, not until they are hidden from everyone's sight, Finally he lets go of her. Priya doesn't say anything but is looking at him amused.

"What?" Her eye brow raises.

"What?" She repeats with more impatience.

"Arre!! hum yahan kyun aaye??."

He takes a step forward, she steps back but hits a wall

"W..what?" She blinks as he gives him a seductive smile.

She almost stumbles back with surprise when she feels pair of lips connect with her's. It only takes moment to realize what is happening before she responds to his kiss with same enthusiasm. Her hands travel to his neck and locking their, while Ram's hands travel from her waist into her beautiful hair and he gently tugs them while deepening the kiss.
They stand their holding each other in their arms with lips still sealed. They finally break apart just a bit when they feel the need to breathe even though they didn't wanted the kiss to end. Opening her eyes, her gaze meets directly with Ram's who is smiling at her while her cheeks turned scarlet she moves slightly back just enough to let their foreheads connect. The heat generated from both of them is still surrounding them turning temperature higher, they can feel the heat, their racing heart beats and their breathlessness. Both of them stand there with their bodies perfectly in sync until their breathing and heart beat returns to normal.

"I'm sorry yaar Priya!! Aage se kabhi tumse kuch nahin chupaoonga he apologizes. Priya shakes her head tears threatening to burst, but her eyes are smiling.

"I hate you." She hisses to him, but no hatred in voice. She looks at him and gives him her most beautiful smile.

"I know." That's all he says with smile dancing on his lips, happiness radiating from his face which makes his heart well up with happiness. She tries to untangle herself from him but Ram doesn't let her go.

"Mujhe laga humara karyakram jaari rahega, par tum toh..." Such a tease he is. 'Two can play this game,' she moves closer to him, brings her lips to his ear.

"This is what you get for troubling me all these days & hiding things from me", her hot breathe sends tickling sensation down his body, making him shiver. Taking a step back, she breaks apart from their hug and moves towards the family

"I still hate you!" she shouts at him when she finally gets her voice back.

"I know!" he replies, feeling smug. Damn!! this woman, only she can have this effect on him but Ram doesn't mind it at all.

'Oh, I will get back to you for this,' she promises herself and smirking she walks towards the family.

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oye hoye Ram Priya enjoying leaving family
they are in very romantic mood
but seems Priya will get back him for hiding things from her...