Read the 2 os in one go superb 1st one 
 i loved second one most and please if pssible continue the 2nd one 
 and pm me 
plzz

Catgol thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Romancing Mr.Khadoos!!

Ram & Priya couldn't believe their ears when dadi announced in front of the whole family that they were going to Australia for their honeymoon.
"Why didn't you say no to dadi" asked a visibly annoyed Priya
"You know i can't say no to her" replied Ram equally miffed.
"Yeh sab na uss ullu ke patthe Vikram ki wajah se horaha hai, na woh non-refundable tickets gift karta, na hamein iss honeymoon pe jaana padhta, VIKRAM!! Maar daaloonga main tujhe..
Priya looked at Ram annoyingly & went into the changing room to pack her clothes. Meanwhile, Ram orders Vodka over the intercom & goes to the washroom to change into his usual night clothes.
Feeling parched, Priya comes to the room & looking at the "Orange" juice on the table, she took the glass of drink and gulped it in a hurry. It tasted weird, but it didn't matter. 
All of a sudden, her head felt light, she giggled & opened the washroom.
Ram was taking a shower, trying to think of a solution when suddenly he notices Priya & screams nervously" kya karr rahi ho yahan?"
Priya giggles again 
"Here I can't handle one Khadoos and I see 4?" She said as she counted 4 on her finger. 
"Nice!" she exclaimed and got into the shower cubicle, he tried to close the door but she held the door knob and got inside, slightly pushing him and locked the door.

"Pagal hogayi ho kya tum?" says Ram nervously.
Priya stood and stared at him from bottom to toe as he was only in his towel. Ram gave her a shocked look. But he froze when she started walking towards him confidently as model would walk. 
Ram looked here and there and became aware that of the fact that he had no place to go, so he just walked back.
"What happen Mr. Kapooor? Why are you walking backwards?" Priya asked slightly rolling every word under her tongue sensuously as she continued to walk towards him and finally stopped when Ram's back hit the shower door and Priya was standing only a mere inches away. 
"Priya!!" her name left his mouth in an extremely rough tone.
"Yes, Mr. Kapoor it's my name," she said seductively & winked.
"Tum pagal ho gayi ho Priya!!"
"Pagalpan mere khoon mein hai, aur mere Pagalpan ki hadh batati hoon main aaj!"
"Kya?" stammered Ram and his eyes opened wide in shock.
She was about to remove his towel when Ram stopped her.
"Priya, tum hosh mein nahin ho!" Ram rasped.
"Itne saalon se hosh mein hi toh thi..kya fayeda? Ab madhosh hokar bhi dekhleti hoon!!" she murmured in his ear as she leaned deadly close to him and bit his ear lobe & nibbled on it.
"P..P...Priya," Ram tried to say her name but words hardly came out of his mouth.she slowly ran her hand on his back, she jabbed his bare chest and Ram shuddered. 
"What did I think that I would get a husband who would love me day and night and what did I end up with? A workaholic, who loves his work more than his wife? But it's alright I will teach you how to forget about work and pay attention to your beautiful wife," she said as she slowly ran her finger on his face and Ram hissed. 
The way her hands were working on his body left him totally helpless.
"Priya I don't know if I am workaholic...but you...are surely intoxicated, he smacks his head when he realized that the drink he had ordered must be on the table. 
He sweetly asks her" Orange juice piya kya tumne?"
Priya squints her eyes as if trying to concentrate, & chuckled. "Haan," she answered mischievously. "And I am loving it!"
She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and started kissing it.
Ram almost had lost his balance as he inhaled sharply. He held her as he almost lost his own self control. But no she was drunk and no idea what she was doing. For support he held the knob of the shower door but instead he had opened it and they both fell on the floor. 
Priya laughed out loud. 
She hit his chest playfully then gripped his shirt tightly and pulled him towards herself. Then she kissed his cheeks and again made her way to his muscular chest. 
Ram clenched her hair tightly and Priya winced. But looked like nothing was going to stop her today. She smiled triumphantly.
"Priya stop before it's too late!" Ram warned her. 
Ram slightly pushed her away from him and got up, but Priya was too quick in her actions she immediately got up and pushed him to wall before he could walk out the shower and closed the door.
"Kya karr rahi ho yaar" he growled.
"Pyaar Mr.Kapoor, pyaar...aapko kya lagta hai?maine aapko chodne ke liye pakda hai?" she asked.
Priya, you have no idea how badly i'm controlling myself, he thought, looking at her form. 
Her eyes were intoxicating, his white kurta that she was wearing covered but, her skin was playing peekaboo from the sides.
She then saw him looking at her. She lifted her eyebrows playfully a she slowly approached him. "Do I look sexy in this kurta of yours?" 
"Priya, choodo mujhe yaar, thand lag rahi hai!"
"Why can't we have shower together?" She asked as she turned on the shower and cold water came gushing down soaking them completely.
"You have any idea how hot you are?" 
She asked but she didn't give him the chance and placed her lips on his. She slowly started deepening the slow kisses into a passionate ones.
Now it was the end of Ram's control, he gave up and started returning her kiss. Their arms snaked around each other's bodies, cold water got fire hot the moment it continued on top of them. 
Ram pinned her to the wall and started his assault just like moments ago Priya did.
"You know what?" she asked as Ram continued to kiss her neck, chest.
"Actually no, you know nothing!!," she said between moans. "Maybe dadi wants to see the face of her grand children...but how should I tell her that you have married your work and those companies that stand sky high are her grandchildren."
Ram just seriously couldn't believe how silly his wife could be, but he knew her bizarreness was only for him and he smiled as he crushed his hard body against her soft one.
"Oh, so you want kids?" Ram asked.
"Yes, because I just can't download them from the internet you know?" she said in a way like she had felt really bad for that. 
Ram couldn't control his laughter. He slowly moved back and his hands started working on her kurta buttons. 
"What are you doing Mr.Kapoor" she asked in confusion.
"Why?? don't you need kids?"
She nodded her head. 
"So, let's just start it then!" Ram said and picked her in his arms and took inside the room. He gently laid her on the bed. Suddenly Priya woke up with a start & looked around. She couldn't believe she was daydreaming about romancing Mr. Khadoos!!

Romance with Mr. Khadoos??? Idea itna bura bhi nahin hai, she thought & blushed.
Edited by OrangeBlossoms - 9 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was super good i am loving the Os on Raya
Priya has a wild dream about Ram and i was thinking it was real do continue writing more.

punijesus thumbnail
Nice one... awesome..but Why arnav n kushi r mentioned in one place!...   Edited by punijesus - 9 years ago
fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi nice... njyd it thoroughly. ...
Naughty priya ye sab dekha sapne mai... ab woh isko implement karegi kya?

Dear pls edit the post again as on couple of places u have used arnav n khushi instead of ram n priya...
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Simply superb😛
Romantic yet funny...
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was naughty n romantic plsss do write more