Is uttaran ending? - Page 2

Poll

Want uttaran to end?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes 8, no 5, but in the tb article it is written that bi will get 11pm slot, so what abt ut?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ruhi86

Now there is not even 1% chance or may be .00001% chance that they will separate any couple. MuktA and Vishnu are madly in love and as I can make out Vishnu has only loved one woman in life and she is Mukta. Now they are a family how can you ever think a father leaving an infant baby to get married to a woman who is madly in love with someone else. I mean u really want this!!!
Let them be happy ever after now they hv gone through enough.

see dear i always wanted meethi to be with vishnu and i garee a father can't leave an infant baby to get mrd to  a woman but now u think is it right to accept a criminal and psycho?? and i hope u remember all those cheap acts done by akash and mkta ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ˜• inspite of that they made meeshu dumb and accepted  them, the thing RG loves criminals and psychos🤢😡 so she  shows mkta some mahaan devi and akash some love angel which is not right i know meeshu won't be together now i meant they could have done it before only they shouldn't have broken meeshu mrg for that mkta and akash now u think if mukta was truly in love with vishnu then she could have let vishnu move on in life with meethi right??why was there need to to do psychotic acts like kissing akash ?? do u think was that right?? see TRPS itself tell that meeshu wasthe best jodi if they could have shown meeshu love track then TRPS wiuld show its magic 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sudharsan24399

But I want it to complete 1500 episodes !
As BV and UT are long running shows, I want them to reach record heights 

Kitne episodes huve hai ab tak? I think UT is not ending for now. Otherwise there would have been some articles by now about the last date. Maybe the channel also wants to end it after 1500 episode!

loveyouichcha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

</div>
<div>

Kitne episodes huve hai ab tak? I think UT is not ending for now. Otherwise there would have been some articles by now about the last date. Maybe the channel also wants to end it after 1500 episode!

as per wikipedia ut had completed 1450+ episodes
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Doremon_Selfie

Ut is nt gng off air

wat i told u that it won't go off-air soon. not b4 dec. end.
loveyouichcha thumbnail
I'm also thinking that ut not ending, as my friend also said tina confirmed that ut not gng off air and these are just rumours
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tiny di
its only means more of torture
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Doremon_Selfie

Tiny di
its only means more of torture

yup if RG keeps on showing criminals & psychos sum luv angels & pativrata.
loveyouichcha thumbnail
11yes, but i feel trp of ut is less than other shows, so chances for end also