Sangam city Allahabad and film actors(old article).Aditya Srivastava

Posted: 9 years ago
I know this article is very old but i liked this, Aditya sir mentioned. m sorry if already posted...😊

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-543463Edited by Abhi-Anamika - 9 years ago

Just copy pasting the relevant parts for everyone to read.

ADITYA SRIVASTAVA was also born and brought up in Allahabad ,he graduated from Allahabad University, did theatre plays at Sangeet Samiti, civil lines, Allahabad, later he moved to Delhi and then to Mumbai for some serious assignments in commercial theatre. He started with small roles in Bollywood films like BANDIT QUEEN and DILSE, later we saw him performing a very good role in a super hit movie SATYA, he was the police inspector in the movie who kills Bhiku Mahatre (Manoj Bajpayee). After proving himself as a good actor he got many movies like BLACK FRIDAY, MOHANDAS, GULAL etc, but he got more popularity with the daily soap CID. In recently released movie KAALO he was seen killing the witch. Aditya is working in many more movies but in future he is interested to start a production house of his own.

This is the second time I am reading about his production house. Since this article is from CNN, maybe we can believe the production house part. 😊 But what more movies is he doing after Kaalo? 😕  I am confused.
Edited by visrom - 9 years ago
Aditya sir's production house! whoa! waiting 😃
After ages we get an article from which we actually get to know something more about him.
Edit:when was the first time vis di?Edited by iMini - 9 years ago
Long ago when I was new on this forum I had heard about the PH.
Originally posted by visrom

Long ago when I was new on this forum I had heard about the PH.

di,this article is very old,written in 2011😒
However old its always nice to read about him. :") TFS ...Ya the prodn house thing I had read somewhere 
oh great. thanks for the article though old. please sir start your production house soon. 😊
Thanks Anamika di and Vis di for sharing the lovely amazing article...😊😊😊😊😊🤗🤗🤗

wow...👏👏👏
Adi sir starting a production house...😊😊⭐️⭐️
that's an awesome good news...😊😊😊😊
Edited by LavenderBloom - 9 years ago
Wish to see the production house of aditya sir, tfs anamika sis.
Thank you Anamika di for the article... 😊 And Thank you Vis di for making our task easier by pasting it here 😊 It just makes things easier for lazy people (like me, especially).. And like most of you here, I too wish to see this production house come into existence...  soon... 😉