Posted: 9 years ago
If I stay .. 

IN LONDON 

Kiya was sitting in an empty classroom trying to play mouth organ and was somewhat succeeded in doing so she heard the footsteps and hide under the beanch and when she heard the voice of door opening she started playing mouth organ and after playing a tune she said " happy valentines day Kd " 
Kd smiled and said " Kiya u played this tune it's my fav tune and .." Kiya cuts him and said " and u often play this tune.." Kd switched on the lights and said " oaky Kiya where r u ?? " kiya got up and went near him and hugged him hard ..
Kd hugged her back and kissed her forehead .. 
Kd: kiya I luv u and this is best surprise thank u so much btw wen u learnt mouth organ ?? 
Kiya : I am learning from past 3 months after all I wanted to play this tune but u know it's too tough I thaught I was awful .. 
Kd pulled her closer and said : no u weren't infact u were beyond perfection for me .. 
Saying this he kissed her softly .. Kd held her hand and spinned her round and than held her such that her back was facing him .. He gave her a watch in which K was written and said " now it will always be our time .. Our time of togetherness .." Saying this he kissed her Cheeks.. 
Both were sitting on the floor talking and Kd said " Kiya I am going to Paris  for attending my cousin's wedding and I will be there for a month .." 
Kiya held his face and turned towards her and said " what a month means I am not able to meet u for a month .." And dan gave him her perfect puppy face expression .. Looking at her expression Kd chuckled and said " Kiya u r reacting as if I am going for like forever .. " Kiya hit him and said " shut up but I will miss u a lot .. " Kd hugged her and said " I will miss u too but I have no choice ..."

NEXT DAY 

Kd was with his parents in their car .. They were on their way to Paris ... Kd was constantly on his cell phone chatting with Kiya .. His mom saw dat and laughed and said " Kd son for once leave dat phone alone .. Or should I say leave Kiya alone .." Kd said " mom it's not Kiya it's piddhi Yaa .. " his mom said " so u were blushing hard while talking with piddhi , Yaa sure .." His mom and dad laughed while Kd just smiled .. They were talking when suddenly his dad said to driver " josh that truck .." 
And there was a loud sound of collision .. After a while ambulance and police came and all were taken to hospital ... 
After about an hour Kiya got the news about that accident on television and went straight to hospital .. Kd's grandmom was sitting in front of ICU she was crying .. Kiya went to her and asked " granny wat happened ?? How's Kd , uncle and aunty " she told that kd's parents didn't survived that accident and Kd was in coma .. Kiya was shocked to hear that ... 

Hey guys so here is my new three shot it's based on movie if I stay .. I loved the storyline so thaught of writing on Kisha .. So plzz tell me how's it ?? Should I cont ?? Waiting for your reviews ๐Ÿ˜Š.. 
Edited by Prince6495 - 9 years ago
res
UNRES
U r back with ur simple n sweet updates... 
I Love ur updates...
Kisha classroom scene was too good.. 
she's playing mouth organ :)
And KD's mom was teasing ๐Ÿ˜† This is I want to see in TBP... 
And accident KD in coma ๐Ÿ˜ญ
But good start ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Waiting for chapter๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Fahadkrazywish - 9 years ago
Hey Stavan.
Loved it bro,it's interesting.
Aww...Kiya surprised Kd,by playing mouthorgan...soo sweet.Loved the entire classroom convo.๐Ÿ˜ณ
I am sad that Kd is in coma.๐Ÿ˜ญ
But,I know that u will make,Kisha's love survive every obstacle.
Continue soon.

Lots of love.
Priya.
Hey Stavan 
itz a rely nic updat๐Ÿ˜Š
wow KD is playin mouthorganโค๏ธ he lok soo cut whn he ply
i luv dt๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ intrstin cnvrsatn as alwyz
hmn KD is blushin itz awsm๐Ÿ˜›
ohh no my KD is in coma๐Ÿ˜ญ
pta nhi kya hoga๐Ÿ˜ณ

plz plz plz jaldi updat karo

nic strtin    
         wd luv Divya
Originally posted by Fahadkrazywish

res
UNRES
U r back with ur simple n sweet updates... 
I Love ur updates...
Kisha classroom scene was too good.. 
she's playing mouth organ :)
And KD's mom was teasing ๐Ÿ˜† This is I want to see in TBP... 
And accident KD in coma ๐Ÿ˜ญ
But good start ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Waiting for chapter๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks a lot Mehwish ...
I am glad u like it ๐Ÿ˜Š..
Yup Kiya playing mouth organ for Kd always wanted dat .. 
Thanks for appreciating .. 
I will update soon .. 
Originally posted by priya1101

Hey Stavan.
Loved it bro,it's interesting.
Aww...Kiya surprised Kd,by playing mouthorgan...soo sweet.Loved the entire classroom convo.๐Ÿ˜ณ
I am sad that Kd is in coma.๐Ÿ˜ญ
But,I know that u will make,Kisha's love survive every obstacle.
Continue soon.

Lots of love.
Priya.
hi priya.. 
Thanks a lot sis ..
I am glad u like it .. 
Yaa Kisha will .. 
Thanks a lot for appreciating ...
I will cont soon ..๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Prince6495 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by mahfahad

Hey Stavan 
itz a rely nic updat๐Ÿ˜Š
wow KD is playin mouthorganโค๏ธ he lok soo cut whn he ply
i luv dt๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ intrstin cnvrsatn as alwyz
hmn KD is blushin itz awsm๐Ÿ˜›
ohh no my KD is in coma๐Ÿ˜ญ
pta nhi kya hoga๐Ÿ˜ณ

plz plz plz jaldi updat karo

nic strtin    
         wd luv Divya
thanks a lot divya 
I am glad u like it .. 
Yup Kiya is playing mouth organ for Kd ..
Thanks a lot for appreciating ..
I will update soon ,. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Awesm storyline Stavan ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kisha were super cutie & mouthorgan wala scene was beautiful
Loved it
Do Continue Soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Kishafan_4ever

Awesm storyline Stavan ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kisha were super cutie & mouthorgan wala scene was beautiful
Loved it
Do Continue Soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks a lot Khushi 
I am glad u like it ..
I will cont soon 
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
WOOOW!!!! I LOVED IT!!!
Soo exciting! CONTINUE! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก when will u Update?