Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saath Nibhana Saathiya, 26th August 2014 - Written Update

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
26th August 2 0 1 4 Saath Nibhana Saathiya
Written  Update

Hello πŸ˜ƒ

Here Is The  Written Update For 26th August 2 0 1 4 Saath Nibhana Saathiya Episode. πŸ˜ƒ

The Episode Commences With Pleading Hetal ; asking Jigar not to leave home and the country. But Jigar is firm on going out of the country as he wants change of scene, he cannot see them - his family - hurt and sad watching him broken heart and grieving for his beloved Raashi whom he loves so much.

Jigar does not heed anyone's advice, with folded hands apologises to everyone at home, and tells Kokila that for the first time he is not heeding her advice.

Kokila wonders whereabouts of Paridhi. 

Ahem, Gopi and Jigar leave for the airport. Ahem is surprised that a police vehicle follows and stops their vehicle.

The Inspector who confronts them, seeks out Jigar and tells him that Jigar cannot leave the country. Paridhi emerges from the police vehicle claiming to be his wife, she is the complainant. Arguments take place, marriage certificate produced, Jigar tells Paridhi to stop the comedy / drama ; Gopi gets Hetal's call and then it is decided that the all return to the Modi Home.

Hetal is happy, not knowing the real reason.

Ahem, Gopi and Jigar enter the house followed by Paridhi with the police.

Paridhi tells the family that she had married Jigar and shows the marriage certificate. Jigar denies marrying Paridhi.

Paridhi tells all of them that she is beautiful, intelligent, she can get Jigar back to normal state and more importantly loves Jigar. Jigar responds that he hates her.

Meanwhile neighbourhood ladies with Savita in lead enters the scene. Savita incites some bad environment with her double meaning talk. Gopi and Ahem ask her to leave.

Savita later informs Urmilaa about the marriage, adding some more spice to the false information of marriage. That within days of Raashi's death Jigar is married, definitely with Kokila's support or doings.

Urmilaa is all fired up just as Kinjal enters with Pratiek. Urmilaa tells Kinjal of the marriage and blames Kokila and Gopi. Madhu tries to pacify Urmilaa.

Chirag tells the inspector that this sort of marriage cannot happen as Jigar must be telling the truth as Jigar is honest and not the kind of person to do such a thing. Further Chirag says the police department know them as honest business people. The police inspectors says that all the evidences are against Jigar ; and to overturn those documents he needs clinching evidence to prove Modis and Jigar right.

After the police leave, arguments take place ; in the end Kokila declares that Paridhi can never be Jigar's wife.

In between the children do show up ; the boys ask Jigar whether he had married Paridhi.

Kokila in anger raises her hand to slap Paridhi but is firmly held back by Paridhi herself.

The Episode Ends  On Kokila's Face ! ! !

-- > Man πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Manzz - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail

Preview :- Paridhi telling to Kokila that she - Kokila - cannot kick her - Paridhi - out of the house as Paridhi is wedded to Jigar ; She, Paridhi, can report them for harassment and torture.

Manzz thumbnail

Interesting turn of events and episode ; yes, I must admit that it is bit crazy and off beat theme. My thought is whether Paridhi will turn out to be positive or negative character like Radha. But interesting goings.

Pratiek comes back but Dhawal disappears.

Just my thought and doubt : Without obtaining a restraining order from the competent court of law ; Can the police stop a person from leaving the country ? The Police Can Only Advice / Request, that to for marriage which is not confirmed. Doubts are in my mind, logic oops I am going crazy.  πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the Update

I'm so going to enjoy Paridhi-Koki face off.
Manzz thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ  My Pleasure  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰  ☺️  Yes, I Guess Me Too πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ For Once πŸ˜ƒ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ Kokila  Has 😳 πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ₯± Met Her πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Match πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Good πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: PristineSoul

Thanks for the Update  I'm so going to enjoy Paridhi-Koki face off.

Manzz thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ  Thank You  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰  ☺️ All  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ For Clicking πŸ˜ƒ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ  The Like Button πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Good πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
Manzz thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ  Pleasure Always  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰  ☺️ For All  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ Your πŸ˜ƒ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ  Tank You's 😳 πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Paridhi and jigar married !!
now koki paridhi face off. but sad for kids, the way Pari is behaving with them πŸ€”

Thanks Manzz great update :))