Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

I really liked both the VeeBa scenes today. The first one was a very small one where Veera holds his hand and he frees his hand and goes away from there giving those deathly glares as he was really angry on her for not allowing him to tell Ranvi abt their relationship!

The second scene was even better. Finally it was revealed that Veera doesnt want to marry him as she wants to do a lot of things before getting married. Baldev tells her she can fulfill her dreams even after marriage as he will aways support her. She is adamant on not getting married as she feels she is not ready for marriage. He tells her that is our relationship merely a timepass for you? Veera tells him no its not and you know that as well. They keep fighting. And Baldev doesnt want to continue talking with her.
But but, before he leaves he tells her let me leave you home. Thats Baldev for you!!!

Both Vishal and Digangana nailed the scene!!! Amazing 👏

Now, the question is who is wrong and who is right? Or should the question be who is more right?

Share your views guys!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bertibotfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Both are not wrong, IMO! Baldev from his pov is right, but he forgets to look at the larger picture of a marriage commitment. Only thing is his love is true -and he shows immense responsibility when it comes to Veera. And Veera is definitely right. They're not ready for marriage, as per their mental compatibility.
So for me, Veera is more right!
Poohjabear thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nayana21

Both are not wrong, IMO! Baldev from his pov is right, but he forgets to look at the larger picture of a marriage commitment. Only thing is his love is true -and he shows immense responsibility when it comes to Veera. And Veera is definitely right. They're not ready for marriage, as per their mental compatibility.
So for me, Veera is more right!

I kind of agree.. Baldev needs to stand on his feet before getting married. I dont know why he doesnt understand this. I am not even understanding why is Veera not telling him this 🤔
cherry_1293 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Veera telling she's not ready for marriage right now is okk but telling that they shuold understand each othr better spend time wat if they fail to understand will she leave him 🤔
Cant decide who is right and who is wrong both of them have their own reasons 😆
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
baldev had all valid points.he has stood by her so he would in future too. Veera should have explained properly instead of giving stupid excuses like we fight😳..which couple doesn't😕..or is she inspired from her bhaiya bhabhi. She could have said that marriage is a big decision and involves families too and that baldev has to prove himself and do something in his life same for herself she is still a kid and she has to learn how to be a wife and daughter in law..but since its mahan veera she gave nonsense justifications of fulfilling her dreams which baldev would allow even after marriage (how understanding can he get..i envy u veera😡) 
and the first scene where she said wo galat hta hai hamesha is like too much😡..u r mahan we get it😡 but dnt get over board ppl other than u ur veerji and bg are correct too and this could have led to dangerous outcomes too they could have even broken up if baldev didn't let his weapons down..a sensible move from the not so sensible guy

P.S can i kill the editor🤬 using poland bgms on rg's mumbai trip😡..beyond kanjoos 
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sayaani-Chidiya

Vishal ❤️

👍🏼 chidiya im sending u a pm read it asap😡
Poohjabear thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayaani-Chidiya

Vishal ❤️

Vishal Vishal Vishal

Eeekkksss !
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Goliyo se bhoon dunga use. Loved veeba scene baki epsode dekha hi nahi big thanx to myy cable wala
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
Veera is right...they still need some time to understand each other.Marriage is the Biggest Twist in one's life 😆
You have to know when you are stable enough for marriage...Nahi toh shaadi ke bad ek dusre ko blame karte karte life bith jaye gi😆

But for me, the biggest reason why they shouldn't marry now is Baldev's unemployment.He better stand on his Feet be4 they marry.Tabhi Baldev will know how difficult life is...abhi toh he's always Bindas and Least worried about anything! 😆

But I fail to understand why Veera doesn't want to tell anyone in her house about their Rel...atleast Chaiji ko to bata hi sakti hai.
But then again, Everyone in the pind might find it scandalous that a boy and Girl love each other and yet they are not married.Bata ne se maybe ppl will force then to get married!

But anyways, Vishal n Di nailed those scenes today👏
Now I'm more excited about the Adhoore Female Version.❤️
Kiely thumbnail
Originally posted by: ST0207

Vishal Vishal Vishal

Eeekkksss !

Ugh 😡 😆