Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ST0207

Vishal Vishal Vishal

Eeekkksss !

Rubbing salt, Pepper and Chilli powder in someones Heart is very bad! 😭
Sukhmani05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vishal & Digangana - Both nailed the scene perfectly - Loved VeeBa convo so much β€οΈ
Both are actually right in their respective views ... Loved the way Baldev said is it just the time pass & loved the way Veera answers it's not a timepass ... Both of them need to understand each other much in a better way especially Veera needs to learn alot more on Baldev ... Whereas for Baldev - He needs to stand on his own feet, but this thing is not getting into his head coz like many here pointed out that he cannot see the larger pictures ... I also agree with Veera that she needs to do alot more of things & explore & experiment new stuffs in her life before they are actually committed to marriage ... The compatibility is still lacking from both sides ... So I'm not taking anyone's side 
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
They both are right considering where they are coming from. Being from a pind Baldev would obviously think falling in love means immediate marriage. But having experienced the world outside of the pind and being matured herself, Veera understands that they aren't ready for taking such a big step. She gets it that you do need to understand each other more before deciding to spend your whole life together. The argument today itself proves that they are on different wavelenghts.

Moreover neither have stood on their feet yet (I hope either Veera or Nihal mention this to Ballu). 

P.S. Both Diggy and Vishal seemed really natural in the fight scene.

P.P.S. Why no post on Poland Special Part 2 in Mumbai?πŸ˜’πŸ˜† Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ST0207

Vishal Vishal Vishal

I'm so coming to Mumbai next year. I dont know how. But I'm coming. For sure.Edited by Sayaani-Chidiya - 9 years ago
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ugghh!! I wasnt able to pay proper attention to their scenes! πŸ˜”
(you know why πŸ˜†)

Nevertheless VeeBa scenes was nice... & realistic too!
This is the most common issue in a relationship... where one person wants to get married while the other one does not!
Like I've said before, both are right in their own places!
Veera is just 22 & wants to live & explore her life & relationship with Baldev more! Nobody marries at her age now a days!
Moreover she's right that mentally both of them r quite immature to get married at this point of time & they need to know each other perfectly before tying the knot!

Baldev was right in his own place!
He's in his late twenties & most guys of his age marry & settle down!
Since he is brought up in a village environment, the concept of being in a relationship for longer period of time is pretty new to him! For him if two ppl are in love, they shld get married asap, which is not wrong if you try look frm his pov!
But logically even he's not prepared for marriage!
He's not financially independent which is the biggest roadblock!
He has to first realise the importance of becoming independent & the fact that R & SS family wont marry off Veera to a person who is infact unemployed!

Btw today he thought that Veera was doing just timepass wen she said that she isnt thinking abt getting married now!
He must have surely remembered the time wen she has faked her love, albeit in the back of his mind!

His angry expressions in the first scene was amazing too!
Both Vish & Di were awesome today... especially in the sec scene!

And I just loved the fact that even after all the fights he didnt leave her there all alone but actually dropped her home although he was still very angry with her!
Thats responsibility!

Also Im glad that they are showing such issues cropping up in their relationship & the fact that both are talking to each other abt it!
Now the thing they need to learn is adjustments & compromises in a relationship!
We knw that for the time being Baldev is going to compromise first by understanding Veera's desires of exploring life & relationship before getting married!
But eventually she'll have to marry him once the family get to knw abt the relationship & only after they approve it... since its a village & both just cant roam around like a couple freely!
Edited by -...mohini...- - 9 years ago
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you guys. The main issue right now is Baldev's unemployement..
Kab samjhega ye ladka ki he needs to work. And Veera is smart. I atleast expected her to tell him this πŸ˜”
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
veerji would surely do her pachka by bringing a groom for her😑..and veeba would have to get married😎
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why, Vishal? Y u a single piece? 😭
Kiely thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayaani-Chidiya

Why, Vishal? Y u a single piece? 😭

😭
Let me cry with you
herebedragons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the VeeBa scene at the chowpal. Not quite sure what I mean when I say this, but I felt like I was watching an all-round good-quality VeeBa scene after ages.
Edited by herebedragons - 9 years ago