VeeBa ki Duvidha !! - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by herebedragons

Loved the VeeBa scene at the chowpal. Not quite sure what I mean when I say this, but I felt like I was watching an all-round good-quality VeeBa scene after ages.
bcoz of their fightπŸ˜†..and veera wants to end those😑 πŸ˜†..veeba are nothing without their day to day fights whether serios ones or casual ones
The CVs have made Veera say that she needs more time before considering marriage..she wants to achieve a lot of things, explore, get to know each other better...so unless they take a leap of 2-3 years...no matter when they get married on the show it would still seem too early considering Veera's original intentions.πŸ˜†

So are they gonna make Veera change her mind about all of her concerns or just make her achieve whatever she wants within these few short months?πŸ˜† I don't want them to get married only coz everyone has found out about them and it's a pind..I want both to be happy and be mentally prepared for it. Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Sayaani-Chidiya

I'm so coming to Mumbai next year. I dont know how. But I'm coming. For sure.

You have to πŸ˜† You have to meet him . Matlab you have to. πŸ˜† Oh Gosh!!!

Okay we cant drift from the topic dude!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by overactor

bcoz of their fightπŸ˜†..and veera wants to end those😑 πŸ˜†..veeba are nothing without their day to day fights whether serios ones or casual ones

Maybe. But it just felt well written, relevant and well executed and enacted.
I also really liked the phone conversation just before the scene at the chowpal...Baldev refusing to tell Veera where he was etc. Veera finding out his whereabouts through Jaggi was a nice touch.

πŸ˜Š
Edited by herebedragons - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

Ugghh!! I wasnt able to pay proper attention to their scenes! πŸ˜”
(you know why πŸ˜†)

Nevertheless VeeBa scenes was nice... & realistic too!
This is the most common issue in a relationship... where one person wants to get married while the other one does not!
Like I've said before, both are right in their own places!
Veera is just 22 & wants to live & explore her life & relationship with Baldev more! Nobody marries at her age now a days!
Moreover she's right that mentally both of them r quite immature to get married at this point of time & they need to know each other perfectly before tying the knot!

Baldev was right in his own place!
He's in his late twenties & most guys of his age marry & settle down!
Since he is brought up in a village environment, the concept of being in a relationship for longer period of time is pretty new to him! For him if two ppl are in love, they shld get married asap, which is not wrong if you try look frm his pov!
But logically even he's not prepared for marriage!
He's not financially independent which is the biggest roadblock!
He has to first realise the importance of becoming independent & the fact that R & SS family wont marry off Veera to a person who is infact unemployed!

Btw today he thought that Veera was doing just timepass wen she said that she isnt thinking abt getting married now!
He must have surely remembered the time wen she has faked her love, albeit in the back of his mind!

His angry expressions in the first scene was amazing too!
Both Vish & Di were awesome today... especially in the sec scene!

And I just loved the fact that even after all the fights he didnt leave her there all alone but actually dropped her home although he was still very angry with her!
Thats responsibility!

Also Im glad that they are showing such issues cropping up in their relationship & the fact that both are talking to each other abt it!
Now the thing they need to learn is adjustments & compromises in a relationship!
We knw that for the time being Baldev is going to compromise first by understanding Veera's desires of exploring life & relationship before getting married!
But eventually she'll have to marry him once the family get to knw abt the relationship & only after they approve it... since its a village & both just cant roam around like a couple freely!

Vishal >>>>>>> Baldev #EnoughSaid

Thanks to Chidiya, I have no idea what I have written in the post and my mind has diverted again πŸ˜†
Damn damn damn 😳

Vishal    β€οΈ   
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

The CVs have made Veera say that she needs more time before considering marriage..she wants to achieve a lot of things, explore, get to know each other better...so unless they take a leap of 2-3 years...no matter when they get married on the show it would still seem too early considering Veera's original intentions.πŸ˜†

So are they gonna make Veera change her mind about all of her concerns or just make her achieve whatever she wants within these few short months?πŸ˜†I don't want them to get married only coz everyone has found out about them and it's a pind..I want both to be happy and be mentally prepared for it.

ofcourse she'll have to get married eventually once everybody finds out abt their relationship! πŸ˜†
only Veera is frm city... other r living in pind & I dont think they will allow both of them roam around in the village like couples without getting married!
already they'll be angry with the fact that they both hid the relationship frm them for so long!
and we knw that Veera cannot upset them!
so eventually she will have to compromise & do watever she wants to do only after marrying Baldev!
but not before Baldev does something to become financially independent!
for him life is a bed of roses... he has to get pricked by thorns too!

i wasn't able to concentrate much on the scene thanks to u know what! πŸ˜† eeks!! 

i understand baldev's point but i kinda agree with Veera more abt not being ready for marriage just yet.. wish she tells him about him being unemployed though if at all thats one of the reasons.. i wish we get to see more on what veera is thinking..we cant keep assuming things.. 
Edited by khushix - 9 years ago
Are we great at explaining things the first time?  Often not.  Veera could have stated her position more convincingly.  Its more realistic that she did not.  They are both perfectly correct from their own standpoint.  I love the steady progression they are showing...the difficulties of an actual relationship with clashing dreams and egos as well as deep abiding love.
Originally posted by cherry_1293

Veera telling she's not ready for marriage right now is okk but telling that they shuold understand each othr better spend time wat if they fail to understand will she leave him πŸ€”
Cant decide who is right and who is wrong both of them have their own reasons πŸ˜†

To understand , they have to spend time , to spend time veerji problems and papaji ka sapna shoud end which wont happen  , it is better they break up ...  baldev deserves better  ...prettier and non-ahankari girl ...