VeeBa ki Duvidha !! - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
veera is right in delaying marriage , but wrong in hiding the relationship from family ...  
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

Oh yes!! Vishal is way more awesome & amazing than Baldev! Bas!!
Thats the ultimate truth!!
Few days back I was confused whether I love Baldev more or Vishal!
But now saari confusion door... I love Vishal way more than Baldev! ❀️
And this is happening first time ever with me... that Im loving an actor more than the character he plays! 😳

You knew my fear right? πŸ˜†
I had never thought a day would come when I can say someone is more amazing than Baldev. But aaj vo din aa gaya hai. Vishal ❀️
I cannot believe what has happened today
Originally posted by divyasn

veera is right in delaying marriage , but wrong in hiding the relationship from family ...  
That's easy to say but, hard to do in their setting of Pind.  
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Wish they at least try.  Post wedding or pre-wedding it would be a great track. 

If it's done post-wedding it will be very reminiscent of Suraj and Sandhya..many fans may not like it as S&S are so mahaan.πŸ˜† Imagine Bansuri kitna kaan bhaari gi Ballu ka if Veera decides to do this.

I just thought of this..besides the many other issues that Bansuri has with Veera, she may even dislike having a bahu who is more educated than her son.😲 Ballu doesn't care a fig about it but Bansuri toh Bansuri hai.πŸ˜†
Wow! I have only drifted away from my topic πŸ‘ Thanks Vishal 😳 πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ST0207

You knew my fear right? πŸ˜†
I had never thought a day would come when I can say someone is more amazing than Baldev. But aaj vo din aa gaya hai. Vishal ❀️
I cannot believe what has happened today

Ikr?! He has made Baldev's role so loveable with his charm & talent!
Nobody is to be credited for the success of his character more than him... not even the writers!

I seriously envy you guys! 😭
Im coming to Mumbai soon! I wanna meet him bas! 😑
Originally posted by divyasn

true who is asking her to put hoardings in the pind after all nihal and gunjan already know..just a hanful of ppl more..and they can get engaged to shut the mouths of every1
mahan veera k mahan logic aam janta k smjh nhi ateπŸ€ͺ
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

That's easy to say but, hard to do in their setting of Pind.  

i dont think so , in pp everything goes according to veera's terms .. so that wont be difficult...
any day that is better than chupke chupke sneaking into each other's room ... if anybody catches them red-handed wont that be disastrous ... ,  Veera's demand of spending time to understand wont materialise if the relationship is hidden ... i dont understand why she has to keep it a secret ..
Veera  thinks she is intelligent , but she is not ... 

Originally posted by overactor

true who is asking her to put hoardings in the pind after all nihal and gunjan already know..just a hanful of ppl more..and they can get engaged to shut the mouths of every1
mahan veera k mahan logic aam janta k smjh nhi ateπŸ€ͺ

Veera is "normal girl"  but her kartooths normal people cant understand πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

lol they wont show any leap weap!
they might show an extended separation but definitely not a leap!
his unemployment issue is the only thing which is bothering me too! πŸ₯±
and the fact that Veera isnt realising this even more!
maybe some incident happens and baaton baaton me she tells him to stop spending his dad's money just aimlessly and do some work to earn money of his own too!
i expect atleast this much maturity frm Veera!
she didnt talk abt that issue till now but she shld in near future!
or maybe wen R becomes a star and brings a shehri munda frm Mumbai... Baldev gets insecure & decides to prove himself as a better prospective for Veera cos of which he starts working!
Jo bhi ho... they have to show him working sooner or later!

I know they won't ever show such a leap. It's just my khayali pulao.😭

The way that no one seems to be mentioning the unemployment issue to Baldev really seems like it's not going to be raised until the families find out about them. But it makes no sense. Nihal and Veera ke paas akal hai par phir bhi they are not thinking about this!

I hope the shehri munda knows how to act at aleast.πŸ˜† Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago