Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: overactor

my swapnams are always sundaram but cvs πŸ€¬

agreee...  CVS  😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
VeeBa are not ready for marriage & to me its not becuz of their compatibility or how well they have understood each other,they are good in that department but the problem comes down to two one being veera can never be ready for marriage not just to ballu but any guy at all  until she lets go of her veerji obsession and starts to see things beyond him.she can never be a good wife,daughter in law and mother until she learns to balance and prioritize,see marriage is not just the union of two individuals but rather the union of two families and with it comes huge responsibility.new relationships are formed and with each relation comes separate set of responsibilities and duties one has to fulfill.and in life you cannot concentrate on your responsibilities and duties towards one person at a time but rather you have to work on each one simultaneously, being a good daughter and sibling doesn't mean you forget about your husband and children for the time being.you have to give your time,effort,respect and importance to all your relationships and veera is yet to learn the art of doing this and until she learns this it a crime for her to marry! all other reasons veera gave was bullshit and are  probably just excuses cuz she herself recognizes that she is not ready for the responsibilities. 
second  problem is with ballu being unemployed,he still doesnt understand the importance of him being employed simply becuz they have inherited wealth and farms from which they have constant income,i mean why work when you already have all the money you need,that is his thinking and it is the wrong thinking plus he probably thinks he will still become the sarpanch one day and lives in that bubble and has no plan B,he is still to accept the reality and see the bigger picture. thats it!
PS : sorry for such a lamba reply πŸ˜†

zainabawoon thumbnail

veeba studying together..veera preggy baldev carrying her bag and books..

Aww so sweet! student spouses  this actually happened to one of my friends,she and her husband were both studying , her husband was also working to support them both but she didnt get pregnant till after she got her degree πŸ˜ƒ
zainabawoon thumbnail

true who is asking her to put hoardings in the pind after all nihal and gunjan already know..just a hanful of ppl more..and they can get engaged to shut the mouths of every1
mahan veera k mahan logic aam janta k smjh nhi ateπŸ€ͺ

she is just afraid of ranvi bas and like she said yesterday she doesnt want to cause trouble or see her brother unhappy, she knows that ranvi coming to know of VeeBa will do just that and she is not sure of herself and how she will manage that situation and hence all the lame excuses to delay πŸ˜†
zainabawoon thumbnail

i hope both of them studyπŸ˜›..veera helps baldev with his intermediate and graduation and then both get enrolled for further studies..after marriageπŸ˜ƒ..and imagine veera gets pregnant and ppl make fun of her in the uni..baldev beats them

Write an FF on this sonu!! PLZ...will make a great story πŸ˜ƒ
zainabawoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: ST0207

You knew my fear right? πŸ˜†
I had never thought a day would come when I can say someone is more amazing than Baldev. But aaj vo din aa gaya hai. Vishal ❀️
I cannot believe what has happened today

Arrey give the details yaar,Kya hua??how was the meeting,what did he say? πŸ˜ƒ
SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maybe Veera's reason for not being ready for marriage is because Di is not ready to do those post marriage (+ suhaag raat) romance πŸ˜†
Pizza_maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Of course Veera's pov is more reasonable. She is right about them saying that they're not compatible enough to get married, what does Baldev thinks about a marriage commitment? Can he run a household without his fathers help? Can he live and continue without his vellgiri after his marriage...? He's in some kind of hallucination that marriage is the next destination for lovers, but he isn't understanding that a marriage institution isn't that easy. I'm sure if he's shown the right path by Veera or Nihal he'll correct his ways. Just like Nihal Sampooran family may also agree seeing how changed Baldev is right now, but the problem is that both VeeBa are not ready to say "I do" right now! There's a long way to go for that!

SMS@ Digangana's age isn't a issue in doing romantic scenes, coz it's not Bollywood where they'll show intense romance, lip lock etc. πŸ˜‰ Maximum what they'll show is a cheek kiss , a hug and lights off πŸ˜† So digs won't have much of a problem with that! It's just the characters are not ready for marriage, more than the actors..Edited by Jyo_Veebafan - 9 years ago
SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@jyo but they had a cheek kiss twice and they didn't show it properly. It was a cheek to cheek kiss because everyone thinks it is Di us young.  
Pizza_maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Ikr?! He has made Baldev's role so loveable with his charm & talent!
Nobody is to be credited for the success of his character more than him... not even the writers!

I seriously envy you guys! 😭
Im coming to Mumbai soon! I wanna meet him bas! 😑

Hey guys, details bata tho sahi?? πŸ˜• Itna jalana mat Hume 😳