VeeBa ki Duvidha !! - Page 8

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by SailorMoonStar

@jyo but they had a cheek kiss twice and they didn't show it properly. It was a cheek to cheek kiss because everyone thinks it is Di us young.

Maybe she's not that comfortable with such scenes, since even Vishal is as young as her! Maybe that could also be the reason, but not just that. There's more to come in VeeBa relation. Veera is the title lead, and her wedding would be more grand and planned than the RJ's. There should be some sort of hurdles before the M word, after all no love story can get interesting without some hurdles and oppositions!
Posted: 9 years ago
Good Morning friends. Sorry for this late reply. I don't think any one of them is wrong. Logically what Baldev said was right. Particularly in Indian societies there is still a higher percentage of arranged marriages than love marriage and they get ti know their partners only after they get married and even in case of love marriages there are certain aspects of your partner which you come to know only after marriage, so if he feels they can get to know each other even after marriage he was not wrong. I won't say Veera was adamant, she always had a dream to pursue higher education and there is nothing wrong if she wants to achieve certain things before getting married. But she has no illusions about Baldev, she admits he will always be there for her and their relation is not merely time pass. Marriage is indeed a very big decision and one needs time for that. Particularly in Indian societies a boy gets married only to a girl, but a girl gets married to the entire family of the boy. With marriage comes responsibilities for both. Many marriages break only because either one of them was not actually ready for marriage, but they failed to understand that or failed to tell their parents. I fell the main problem is Baldev is a genuine village guy and he is in the wrong side of the 20s, whose parents and himself will now be restless about his marriage, being the son of the EX- Sarpanch and having enough property, he might be a prospective Groom for any random village girl, who is not very educated. Veera's problem on the other hand is her upbringing has been a mixed pack and so is her character. She was born in the same pind as Baldev, but she studied in Delhi, mingled with the typical city guys and girls and developed a character similar to them. Now she is neither a genuine village girl, who family will be restless for getting her married as soon as she crosses 20, nor she is a genuine city girl whose parents will think she is only 22, let her pursue higher studies if she wishes, or give her a couple of years before we actually think about her marriage. This has been the difference in their perspectives.
But what impressed me is despite feeling Baldev was wrong she took the first step to meet him and clear out the air and she has developed trust on Baldev, she knows he will always be there for her. But what surprises me is both of them have been straight forward to each other always, then why are they not saying the exact cause to each other. I fell even Baldev is in no hurry to get married, all he wants is their respective families to know about their relationship and approve it and then he will be happy to wait for a while. He could have shared is worries with Veera in simple words and the issue might have been sorted out quickly, on the other hand why Veera is not telling him you are not established in life then how can you expect our respective families to approve our relationship. This actually seems ourt of character for both. What was good to see the way they have developed concerns for each other. Veera's first objective was to cheer up Baldev and then discuss and even after disageering with her point of view, Baldev asked her ot drop home. They are going in the right direction.
Sorry for this long post friends, just wanted to share my point of view with you all.