Pari Track.. Frustration

honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys
I know you must be thinking who I am gate crashing your forum so suddenly. 

I am Hina and I watch Saathiya well my mum does so I watch it with her. This is my first and last post in this forum.😊 I am not here to bash anyone but just to give my own opinions and thoughts.

Now getting to my actual point,,, Pari.

I am so frustrated with the current track, Pari is just crossing her limits now, marrying Jigar in this way, well this would not exactly counted as a mutal marrige as Jigar knew nothing about it.

Pari is so shameless, she knows that he is going thru a really bad phase right now having lost his beloved wife. Pari is Rashis sister.. i mean really can you marry your late sisters husband??? Law doesnt allow that does it.

She is yet so shameless that she filed a complaint against him wow..πŸ‘ i seriously lack words for her..

She wants to stay in that house and not move away from Jigar even though she knows he hates her after whatever she did and of whatever he is going thru.

Is she even old enough to actually get married and take care of two kids along with a depressed husband and the rest of the family?? i dont even see the capability in her to anything Rashi did.

I knew from her first look that she will surely do something like that after Rashis death. Esp when she said he is her husband as well 

I am so against this track for various reasons and Rashi and Jigar fans might be as well

This track is going to spread into real peoples lives who watch this show everyday, People will actually start doing this seeing it in the show will influence their minds badly and its going to end up ruining so many peoples lives.

This is just making fun of marriage which is a sacred bond between two people created mutually  and peacefully while here one doesnt even know about it... does this even make sense?

They dont have a story to run right now so they are just bringing nonsense into the show, its not SATH NIBHANA SAATHIYA anymore but SATH CHORNA instead.

The makers should really sit and watch the show allover again and see the difference.

I swear this show was only meant to be about Gopi and Ahem and so on but looks like something else is in store.

Does Pari even know what she is taking up?? Marriage doesnt only come with a free husband but kids family and responsibilities which take a life time to fulfill.

Pari is going to trapped in her own trap soon 

One humble request to the Makers 
Please end this Pari track.

I didnt mean any harm to anyone in the show  or anyone on this forum 
These are just my opinions and thoughts about the current track 
If you didnt like it them I am sorry...
If this post didnt make any sense to you them i am sorry when i am frustrated with something i tend to make mistakesπŸ˜ƒ

Regards  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet cherry thumbnail
I hate this paridi, she is so dam annoying she need to die in the track, I'm starting to hate this drama, it getting pathetic. I jst feel like going their and strangle her, she so irritating, the director is so stupid, thick, it not been long for rashi to be dead, his storyline is crap nd clearly he need to either end this drama or get help. Hate paridi can't stand her!!!!!!
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Agree. I hate this brat... πŸ˜‘
Weirdooo15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hate this paridhi..such a irritating girl..
honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for your comments guys, Thank god I am not the only Pari hater
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: honeybees22

Thank you for your comments guys, Thank god I am not the only Pari hater

Nope.  You are not the only Pari hater here.  Most, if not all of us feel the same.  Don't know why the cvs thought her character was a trp puller.  I must say, though, I loved it when Naani called her Pidhi.  So funny πŸ˜†
dimple_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The dumbest part is that how can a marriage happen in absence of a magistrate? There are legal formalities which are done to pronounce someone married. If Paridhi took Jigar's sign by cheating, was he blind? Where are the police commisioners who are friends with Modis whenever there is trouble. Probably this time the commisioner is out of town. How can someonr not use their brains and kick off a girl outside their house before she started all this drama. Just for a mere project, noone allows a young girl to stay in their house. The irritating part is that why can't the modis call police and ask Paridhi to name the witnesses during marriage which mandatory. Also, whenever Paridhi was getting yelled at, why do the modi have to interfere and stop Kokila. Why did stupid Jigar take Paridhi for a stroll in park, eat panipuri and to top off book a hotel room just for changing her outfit. Didn't the shop have a dressing room. Jigar seems to believe in "aa bail mujhe maar aur zor se maar". He knew her intentions, then why can't they learn from their mistakes. Paridhi is a super annoying character an hope she gets an end, but even more frustrating is Gopi, Ahem and the Mannikans of the house who stay there like statues and just to respect a woman, they r taking all injustice and stupidity from her. They carry smartphones but don't know the option of turning on the video cam to capture Paridhi's moves. The CV's r the dumbest and making a joke about the sacred institution of marriage. I hope they start showing something logical.
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  Bit Crazy πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ Confusing  β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰  ☺️ In A Offbeat Way Interesting  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  And Very πŸ˜ƒ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ Illogical 😳 β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ Point Also Is Whether She Is Gonna End Up Being Positive πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Folks, These Are My Personal Thoughts And Views  πŸ˜• πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜• πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Xarina

πŸ˜† Nope.  You are not the only Pari hater here.  Most, if not all of us feel the same.  Don't know why the cvs thought her character was a trp puller.  I must say, though, I loved it when Naani called her Pidhi.  So funny πŸ˜†

Edited by Manzz - 9 years ago
Ruby_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
We are all on the same shipπŸ˜‰..everyone here hate her..Paridhi😑😑 Edited by Ruby_07 - 9 years ago
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree with your  each  and  every  words