Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I dislike Paridhi as well. I hope she makes an exit from the show. It would be best if they cease Saathiya, rather than creating unavailing tracks into the show. I agree with you too, nobody on this forum is fond of Paridhi. Certainly not me. I always become irritated when Paridhi appears on my television screen. I don't intend to offence the actress who portrays the character Paridhi, but I am really missing Rashi ðŸ˜­ and I dislike the character Paridhi. 
MADHYAMAVATHI thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dimple_usa

The dumbest part is that how can a marriage happen in absence of a magistrate? There are legal formalities which are done to pronounce someone married. If Paridhi took Jigar's sign by cheating, was he blind? Where are the police commisioners who are friends with Modis whenever there is trouble. Probably this time the commisioner is out of town. How can someonr not use their brains and kick off a girl outside their house before she started all this drama. Just for a mere project, noone allows a young girl to stay in their house. The irritating part is that why can't the modis call police and ask Paridhi to name the witnesses during marriage which mandatory. Also, whenever Paridhi was getting yelled at, why do the modi have to interfere and stop Kokila. Why did stupid Jigar take Paridhi for a stroll in park, eat panipuri and to top off book a hotel room just for changing her outfit. Didn't the shop have a dressing room. Jigar seems to believe in "aa bail mujhe maar aur zor se maar". He knew her intentions, then why can't they learn from their mistakes. Paridhi is a super annoying character an hope she gets an end, but even more frustrating is Gopi, Ahem and the Mannikans of the house who stay there like statues and just to respect a woman, they r taking all injustice and stupidity from her. They carry smartphones but don't know the option of turning on the video cam to capture Paridhi's moves. The CV's r the dumbest and making a joke about the sacred institution of marriage. I hope they start showing something logical.

I totally agree. The Modis simply could have contested with the police that it is a fake marriage certificate. The policeman keeps saying Iam sorry this time all evidences are against you. What evidences except one marriage certificate which is also not genuine. The Modi's simply could have told the police to verify the details in the Registrar of Marriages office which could have easily proved that the certificate is fake. They should have got Paridhi arrested for cheating.
It is ridiculous to show that Jigar doesn't want to spend time with his kids before going abroad but has all the time in the world to go around the town with Paridhi. What if some liquid is spilt on the dress. Simply they could go back home. Dress could always be changed in the Trial room in the shop rather than taking a hotel room

This whole track is stupid and ridiculous. The makers are really taking the viewers for a ride.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why not bring Rashi's bhoot back and torture Parindi until she goes back to the planet she came from
.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
as long as its against paridhi its perfectly fine for anyone to post negative stuff :)
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys even i dislike this track but i actually think she is positive

CVs r planning this surprize , see how mysteriously she told u will all understand later

i think she is using shock therapy to jolt them all out of grief and its working  see what she has accomplished so far

stopping Jigar from going to US

bringing Tolu Molu back

bringing about unity of Urmila and Modis in their common hatred for her

i think when all becomes well she herself will leave saying now i am not needed /
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 9 years ago