U don't need an enemy when u have a friend like Jethalal

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
If Anjali is irritating then jethalal is maha irritating in this track.He suggested that he will feed Mehta masaledaar food.W*F was that?The whole fight between Mehta and Anjali started because of the masaledaar food and now he wants to feed Mehta masaledaar food.What sort of a friend is he?
His idea is totally wrong.Now Anjali will return and catch Mehta red handed and again that same old drama of taarak ki tabiyat kharab ho jati hai,meri sasu maa ne kaha tha will start.🤢
Let the Mehtas adopt a baby now because Taraj is not a baby to be disciplined all the time. To have a wife like Anjali is a curse. She made her neighbour friend cook diet food for Tarak while she is not around. If I were Tarak, I would have divorced her.
Its high time they stop showing such nonsense.
Just how many times anjali will catch tarak eating masaledar food in this track ? 😆
but it was funny in yesterday's episode how jethalal made that plan ...😆
yaar khane per itna bawal kyun? saala kya admi ek samosa bhi nahi kha sakta...
Tarak ko saala koiee bimaari hai kya...ki wo hamesha strict diet food hi khaye...😆, aaisa too duniya mein kahin nahi hota hoga...😆..waise bhi jo kahin nahi hota wo aaj kal gokuldham mein ho raha hai...😆..

Padosi ko diet food ka time table de kar jana...uuugghhh😡, sach mein mehta ko koiee badi bimaari hai jo sub ke samne nahi arahi hai...warna itna drama wo bhi khane pe...gosh...😡..

claps for the director and story writer...👏
Originally posted by dey.bh

Let the Mehtas adopt a baby now because Taraj is not a baby to be disciplined all the time. To have a wife like Anjali is a curse. She made her neighbour friend cook diet food for Tarak while she is not around. If I were Tarak, I would have divorced her.
Its high time they stop showing such nonsense.

Agree yaar..its irritating..i und she is diet concious she thnks abt her hubby health..but not dadagiri yaar...Once in a wat sweets or oily stuff is OK>...

Agree hope cvs undd this...
There are so many people on this forum..and everyone has family..reality mein kitne log daily diet khana khate hain? i guess very less...

i am not saying ki we should not be health conscious but over doing anything is just non-sense, even she is going outside too aapne padosi ko diet chart baata kar jati hai ye ki uss ke husband ko ye ye de dijiye time per...wat the...😡