•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Only then the cvs will realize that paridhi track is a huge failure.
Agree with me?
Cvs please get paridhi out of the show.She is impressing no one.😲
Edited by Ruby_07 - 9 years ago
Yup already d shw is boring without Rashi 
Nw ths Paridhi is irritating  to d core ðŸ˜¡
Its surely goin really down in online popularity but trp wise it wont make much difference because of gopi and not much competition from rival channel the ratings may fluctuate a little tho
Originally posted by Anitaholic

Its surely goin really down in online popularity but trp wise it wont make much difference because of gopi and not much competition from rival channel the ratings may fluctuate a little tho

True there is no competition from other channels so we all stuck with it. I think pari won't be there for long maybe few months tops because family won't accept her, jigar won't accept her and modi's will work on a solution to expose pari and get rid of her because no way are they gonna sit and be blackmailed by pari.
Edited by angelic8219 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by angelic8219

True there is no competition from other channels so we all stuck with it. I think pari won't be there for long maybe few months tops because family won't accept her, jigar won't accept her and modi's will work on a solution to expose pari and get rid of her because no way are they gonna sit and be blackmailed by pari.

No dear im sure paridhi and dont know the actress name is doing a full fledged role. Even though we havnt accepted her she is the second lead i really doubt ph have someone else in mind.