Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

E 24 segment:Sapne suhane ladakpan ke will go off air in November?

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Just read this segment on FB.
Want to share it here.Sad news.I don't know this isright news or any humour?

I am very sad yaar.This is very good serial and There is lots of hope and scop Rabir's track Edited by parmarA - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wht??? :((
No no no plz plz 
I hope its just a lie plz 
parmarA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cuteangelasya

Wht??? :((

No no no plz plz 
I hope its just a lie plz 

Me tooo hoping.
sidholic thumbnail
I really hope they r just joking...
Plz plz plz god plz😭
No sslk should not go off air plz ðŸ˜•
Really luv this show😳
parmarA thumbnail

I really hope they r just joking...
Plz plz plz god plz😭
No sslk should not go off air plz ðŸ˜•
Really luv this show😳

Me too love this show.More than showing twist and turns with Rabir they must show Good chemistry in Rabir and their post marriage track.It will be more trp gainer
flipfl0p thumbnail
Yeh To Hona Hi Tha. I know, I will be making forum people angry. But this is what is my take. 
Ladakpan has left the show long back. By showing Gunjan pregnant at 19, they have totally buried that concept. They could have shown her finishing her studies and be a career woman. But her social tracks swallowed her career. Either social issues or Charu; Mayan tracks never went beyond to explore. Now people are tired of both. Makers do not know what to churn out next.

We kept dreaming about seedi saadi Rachna becoming the best sportsperson (later an entrepreneur). But we only got a glimpse of it in a promo which never materialised. Forget about her dress, even the partition in hair refused to change permanently. Only her leads (accordingly her love interests) kept changing because of the coverage her track got. RaBir track went fine till Holi where we were promised a long track. But afterwards, it only spiraled downwards. Both the leads realised their love instantly. What was the need to bring Rajiv back, if there was no proper story written for him (knowing very well, how cherished his character earlier was in SSLK)? Changing his intense characterisation  (earlier) and treating him as a cameo could have only backfired. That's what happened. To accommodate this track, they changed KT's personality too. Someone, who is spineless to declare his love. Both realisation and confession were pathetically handled. Now nothing left except dragging. The drama they are trying to add with KT's mother will not be that effective, as KT's character is overexposed now and is not as mystique as earlier. 

Close the show. Learn from mistakes. Open another serial with the same story, where both the girls have equal importance (and screen space). Give focus to their career struggles; not just making and breaking engagements. I will watch that new SSLK again, but not the current show. 
I have few good memories to cherish from the drama so far. Only two girls lighting the lamp in their fight against Samskriti Goons was heartening. Rachna's hockey match and Gunjan's refusal to accept Mayank on Mantap was inspiring. Charu sending Mayank to jail was realistic, KT's entry was dashing. IF and the friends I made here are amazing. But everything should have an ending. To me, SSLK has finished long back.
saravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What oh no pls
Alka I cant thank you for sharing this
parmarA thumbnail
Hi,i am feeling sad by posting this.But believe me i had posted this only to let you know this.This  may be fake news i am sure.
Sorry sorry ðŸ˜­
sidholic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: parmarA

Hi,i am feeling sad by posting this.But believe me i had posted this only to let you know this.This  may be fake news i am sure.

Sorry sorry ðŸ˜­

Its totally ok alka😳
It isn't your fault...
Anywayz, I just hope wht u saying k it might be fake..😛
I really hope k its fake😕
parmarA thumbnail

Its totally ok alka😳
It isn't your fault...
Anywayz, I just hope wht u saying k it might be fake..😛