E 24 segment:Sapne suhane ladakpan ke will go off air in November? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
i hope it's a rumors.
any idea about last week trp??
i guess trp increased last week..

i think good tracks can change the trp ..
so the show deserves a chance 
Originally posted by bollyfood

Yeh To Hona Hi Tha. I know, I will be making forum people angry. But this is what is my take. 
Ladakpan has left the show long back. By showing Gunjan pregnant at 19, they have totally buried that concept. They could have shown her finishing her studies and be a career woman. But her social tracks swallowed her career. Either social issues or Charu; Mayan tracks never went beyond to explore. Now people are tired of both. Makers do not know what to churn out next.

We kept dreaming about seedi saadi Rachna becoming the best sportsperson (later an entrepreneur). But we only got a glimpse of it in a promo which never materialised. Forget about her dress, even the partition in hair refused to change permanently. Only her leads (accordingly her love interests) kept changing because of the coverage her track got. RaBir track went fine till Holi where we were promised a long track. But afterwards, it only spiraled downwards. Both the leads realised their love instantly. What was the need to bring Rajiv back, if there was no proper story written for him (knowing very well, how cherished his character earlier was in SSLK)? Changing his intense characterisation  (earlier) and treating him as a cameo could have only backfired. That's what happened. To accommodate this track, they changed KT's personality too. Someone, who is spineless to declare his love. Both realisation and confession were pathetically handled. Now nothing left except dragging. The drama they are trying to add with KT's mother will not be that effective, as KT's character is overexposed now and is not as mystique as earlier. 

Close the show. Learn from mistakes. Open another serial with the same story, where both the girls have equal importance (and screen space). Give focus to their career struggles; not just making and breaking engagements. I will watch that new SSLK again, but not the current show. 
I have few good memories to cherish from the drama so far. Only two girls lighting the lamp in their fight against Samskriti Goons was heartening. Rachna's hockey match and Gunjan's refusal to accept Mayank on Mantap was inspiring. Charu sending Mayank to jail was realistic, KT's entry was dashing. IF and the friends I made here are amazing. But everything should have an ending. To me, SSLK has finished long back.
am so with you on this πŸ‘πŸΌ It's high time they shut it down πŸ˜•.  Overexposure of a few characters , dragging drama , repeat tracks .  It's time they pulled the plug πŸ˜•
Am sorry guys !!  Being a very active member in this forum , doing reviews  , they killed it for me & many others  & we quit the show 

Acc to me the title of the show and the show is going in opposite directions   I wish this show does make way to a new show to bring in some freshness . This show has lost it and needs  to RIP
I also read about at today. It very sad I think they should keep the show on. 
I don't know why they think they make mistake. There no problem that girls get marry and pregnant with out career it happened this days. same girl have career and same don't. even she does she can also be career woman then. it still not point to off the show.
I am so sad about at. After Novermber I will don't have noting to watch on Zee tv :(
Originally posted by Nuritzur

I also read about at today. It very sad I think they should keep the show on. 
I don't know why they think they make mistake. There no problem that girls get marry and pregnant with out career it happened this days. same girl have career and same don't. even she does she can also be career woman then. it still not point to off the show.
I am so sad about at. After Novermber I will don't have noting to watch on Zee tv :(
Am with you 
Am just hoping n praying tht its just a rumour 
Really hoping it not to endπŸ˜•πŸ˜­
Originally posted by brat2008

am so with you on this πŸ‘πŸΌ It's high time they shut it down πŸ˜•.  Overexposure of a few characters , dragging drama , repeat tracks .  It's time they pulled the plug πŸ˜•
Am sorry guys !!  Being a very active member in this forum , doing reviews  , they killed it for me & many others  & we quit the show 

Acc to me the title of the show and the show is going in opposite directions   I wish this show does make way to a new show to bring in some freshness . This show has lost it and needs  to RIP
I am remembering those days, where we used to meet everyday here. We felt as if, these characters were real and fought for it passionately.
But since Holi, makers decided to murder all the characters that we adored. Quiet Rajiv Sir came back as a nonstop chatterbox, KT started to have never ending dreams but no spine to admit it. Last nail in the coffin was Rachna's flirty avatar.
When she introduced KT as "Yeh Hamara Boyfriend Hei" in the shop, started lying to her mother when she found her outside, I decided "this is it". This was not the SSLK I fell in love with. I could not bear it anymore. I quit. Sayonara SSLK.
These days I visit this forum only because, I am addicted to Kelly's FF.
If itz true, then it is a bad news for me, coz there may be another show like SSLK, but getting a character like Gunjan is difficult. Btw this show is still better than many other shows.
I heard that it was ek mutthi a... is going off the air, I hope the news is correct, cuz that show should have been squashed a long time now,  sometimes crap takes to long to leaveπŸ˜†
Originally posted by nitzy_21

If itz true, then it is a bad news for me, coz there may be another show like SSLK, but getting a character like Gunjan is difficult. Btw this show is still better than many other shows.
I agree Gunjan character is awesome and Roopal is just brilliant as GunjanπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘