New ~~!KRIYAANSH!~~ FF !!HAMRAHI!! chp-9 updted page 21

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello guys I am here with a serious note 
This is my new ff and may be the last one 
I am going to pause all my stories and in case if you readers want then I will continue only one of them so it's depends on you which you want to read along with this one 

So here's the Prologue 

Prologue.

Mera dulhe mein aisi khaas baat hogi jo kisi aur k dulhe mein nahi hogi. Aur wo hoga mere sapno ka Raj kumar. Mujhe wo ghode mein baith k ane wala dulha nahi chahiye. Mujhe to kuch hat k chahiye.  Jaise ki wo ghode mein nahi aa k car mein aye aur shaddi k baad mujhe ghode pe le k jaye. Kitna maja ayega. Par sabke sapne thodi sach hote hain. Meri zindagi mein kya likha hai ye mujhe bhi nahi pata. (In my groom,there should be some specialty and the groom should be so  special that someone who have not. And that would be the prince of my dreams. I do not want her groom to sit on the horse. I need some Baghdad. They do not like the horse and the car came to me after marriage should take on the horse. It would be much fun. A dream comes true at all. I do not know what is written in my life.)

Zindagi. Zindagi mere saath chalti hai. jahan main rukta hoon wahin rukti hai. mujhe meri zindagi sab mila bas ek humsafar ka intezar hai jo mera hamesha saath de. Main jaisa hoon waise hi apnaye. Aur main uski har iccha puri kar sakun.  (Life. Life is moving with me. While stops where I'll stay. Hence all my life I am just waiting for a betterhalf always supporting me. She should like me as I am. And I could fulfill her every desire.)

*************************************************************************************

so here is it.. i hope you guys will support me...

I will mostly update it in English 

thank you 

Love Aish

27/8/14

Edited by PrincessAish - 8 years ago

Character Sketch

Reyaansh Singhania 

An arrogant and rude person but is so sweet from heart. He loves his family a lot and is waiting for a life partner who will support him. He needs a better half who can give him love he wants from her. He has an elder brother cum best friend Swayam. He loves his brother so much.

Kriya Raiprakash

A sweet and bubbly girl. Loves her parents and her elder sister. She is waiting for a life partner who can fulfill her wish but he should be like her. Not rude or arrogant person. She is having a lot of dreams in her life for her life partner.

Sharada Singhania 

Grandmom of Reyam. Head of Singhania Family. She is very lovable to her grandsons and is always dreaming to get good granddaughter in law.

Ranvijay Singhania 

Father of Reyam . He loves his sons a lot. He is having business which is handling by Swayam and Rey and he himself.

Priya Singhania 

Mother of Reyam . She is a loving mom. She takes care of her children a lot. She is also dreaming to get nice daughter in law for his sons.

Swayam Singhania 

Elder Brother cum best friend of Rey . He wants to make her family always happy and together.

Sanjay Raiprakash 

Kriya's father who is proud to have daughter in her life. They never do such works that could hamper his prestige.

Smriti Raiprakash 

A loving mother. She loves her two daughters a lot. She wants her daughters should get in law where they can live happily and she also wants that her two daughters should married in one house.

Sharon Raiprakash 

Elder sister cum best friend of Kriya . She loves her sister so much. She always tries to handle her sister's bubbly nature but she couldn't control her.

Rest characters will be introduced later.

Edited by AishPoojaKR - 9 years ago
Index 
chapter 1 page 4
chapter 2 page 7
chapter 3 page 9
Chapter 4 page 11
Chapter 5 page 14
Chapter 5 page 15

Chapter 9 page 21
Edited by PrincessAish - 8 years ago
Nice prologue
luvd to read further
plse continue soon
interesting prologue...i love marriage concepts...
update soon
Intresting prologue! Abt marriage.
Will wait for next update:)
Interesting prologue! Can't wait to read more!
awesomee start👏
continue soonish⭐️
nice..

interesting prologue..

continue soon...