Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshafan94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
wow it was amazing.
short and sweet.
loved the brothers and the mango portion was amazing.

sumimita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb concept..
update it soon
StarryAish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Here's is the next installment and thanks to each and everyone for co-operation

Chapter 2

Singhania House

Dinner table

All were busy in eating when Dadi tells to Swayam and Rey they have to leave for vrindavan tomorrow morning as her best friend called her to her grandson wedding and they have to go.

Swayam and Rey looks at each other

"Dadi! Your bestfriend Means Sobha dadi?" Rey speaks

"Yes...I told her that I can't come because of my health but I did say that Priya Bahuand Ranvijay should go but they are denying" looking at priya and Ranvijay she said

"So it will be better if you both goes"

"K. dadi we will go and we will get break from work too. What says Rey?"Swayam says.

"Yes and I too needed some breaks" Rey replied smiling.

"k. so leave tomorrow morning" Dadi smiles.

Swayam and Rey shake her head with a yes.

Next day Swayam and Rey leaves for Vrindavan and here in Vrindavan in Sobha's house everyone are engaged in some preparation and decorations. Sobha standing and looking to her entire house, checking, if, everything is perfect or not. 

Her mind is distracted by a voice: "dadi! Dadi!" the voice is now close to hear. She look back and says" yes Sameer tell"

He shake his head and tells "dadi Why are you so bothered? Look everything is perfect and you are reacting as if it's not your grandson's marriage but of this house"

Then suddenly they hear laughing sound from the main doors. Both looks and smiles at Swayam and Rey standing at the door. They both come inside touch Sobha's feet and then greet Sameer with hug.

Sameer tells them acting as if angry "You both are coming now? Don't you know that your friend is going to marry?"

"Hey! You have changed a lot" Swayam laughs at him and says. sameer sees him raising his bows.

"oh dude! He means that the guy who never talked without fighting, he is now showing only anger" Rey says.

Sameer smiles and tells Swayam and Rey to stop teasing and takes them to their room.  Swayam and Rey in there room and Swayam is thinking when Rey ask him he replied

" I am thinking may the bride would have some sisters so that I can find one among them"

"Swayam is there anything in your mind except this?" Rey says to Swayam

"Nothing will happen to you" Swayam replied holding his head and leaves the room.

Marriage day comes. The groom and the barat leaves to the bride house. All were dancing in the barat, enjoying every song except the angry young man Rey who is sitting in the back sit with the groom. He is feeling restless and can't control this sounds and else. Swayam was too sitting with him but he get down from the car to enjoy. They now reached the bride's house. The house is decorated beautifully with lights. The roof is decorated with flowers of yellow petals. The baratis were welcomed by some girls standing both sides of the entry they were giving each and everyone a red rose. They were impressed with the welcome. Everyone enter and directly goes near the mandap. Ceremony started and priest tells to call the bride. The bride comes downstairs with some girls holding her. Swayam and Rey are sitting when Swayam looks at a girl wearing a yellow anarkali having some diamond works in it. He was staring at her beauty.

Someone called her "hey Sharon where you were yaar! You look beautiful"

"Thanks" she replied with a smile.

Swayam is now in heaven knowing her name. Here Rey feeling suffocation of the crowd he was going when suddenly he bumps with someone. Rey holds and sees it's a girl, she has hold his collar tightly hoping not to fall in the ground with her eyes closed and his hands are holding her waist. He could see feeling of scare on her. And also he is gazing at her beauty. The marron lehenga with diamonds works really looks perfect for her body. And her loose hair is making her more beautiful. Slowly she opens her one eye and finds a guy holding her and suddenly she could hear a word "beautiful" she widened both of her eyes and tries to straight up but she lost in his two eyes gazing at her two beautiful big eyes which are widened. They share an eye lock when again Kriya tries to free herself. Rey is gazing at her and due to Kriya's movement he gets his senses and made her stand straight. Kriya looks at her keeping her both hands in hip and stare.

"What?" Rey asked

"Who are you to compliment me haan?" she tells,

"excuse me!" Rey is confused and was about to leave.

Kriya stops him.

"Excuse me. Mr. aan "  she couldn't name him.

"Reyaansh... Reyaansh Singhania" Rey says folding his both arms. 

"Yes whatever. How dare you? I know about all boys like you"

"Really what you know haan? And instead of telling thanks why are you talking like this?"

"Shut up...What you think that I don't know your intentions. I know everything. First catch a falling girl, give her compliments, then take thanks from her, make friendship, then act as if fallen in love with her and then do what..."

She stops looking at him who is just staring at her with a smile gazing her beauty.

"Kriya where are you?" Someone called her.

She looks at the side where the voice is heard

"Coming" saying this she leaves.

Rey is still standing there staring at her who is going to a direction and met a girl who gave her a juice tray having glasses of juice in it She hold the juice tray and starts serving to the Baratis. Rey is staring at her when someone holds him and jerks him. He turns back and sees Swayam.

"What?"  Rey asked

He asks as if someone has disturbed him while watching a beauty in front of him.

"Rey... where are you lost? I am calling you since 15 minutes" Swayam said

Rey comes to his sense

"Nowhere, by the way why were you calling me?"

Swayam puts his palm on his forehead " yaa... Sameer has to change his cloth and dadi told that it is in the room upstairs" he said

Rey looks him and says "Yes so?"

"So I was telling that you go and get it. I am going. Get it k."

Rey shake his head in yes and suddenly says "hey" as if he was unmindful and agrees in Swayam words.

"God!  In which trouble I came...Now to which room I will go?" He looks upstairs noticing rooms.

So how is it? Give reviews and comments. And yes don't forget to press like buttons.

Love

Aish

8/9/14

for pms buddy this ID RoseJasmine

reyaditi thumbnail
ausome update...

Swayam teasing Rey...

Kriya in Vrindavan...nyc...

write soon...

Love Aditi...
reyaditi thumbnail
res..chp 2

Unress...

Ausome update...

KriYaansh meet...suprb as alwayz...

Kriya as usual over protective n Rey lost in her beauty..

Swayam admiring Sharon...Now dats called as love at first sight...

All in alll...a very suprb update...

write soon...

Love Aditi...Edited by reyaditi - 9 years ago
kittu93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update
kriyaansh 1st meet was awesome

kriya ne rey ko attitude dikhaya... nice

thanks for pm
update soon

Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail