Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
jhakkaasss one di.. read both d parts in one go!!!! update soon..

Love
Shirisha!
zona_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hmm sounds interesting

lets see how dese different personality people will faal in love & make a perfect pair

Ahmazing concept :)
..ANVESHA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey... Awesome story... Continue soon n do pm me :)!!!!!!!
arshafan94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow this story sounds really interesting Aish.
i loved the way the two not so similar people want a life partner totally different adn will end up having each other.
loved the first meet and will be looking to read further
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is good and great... as they could not attend this marriage as not well so
made them agree to attend it and there they meet  and see it...
do continue soon 
Arya.100 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hahah hayeee.. aish di.. im already loving this story..
hahah 1st meet
was awsummm keia ka attitude... was superb...
StarryAish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 3

Rey now leaves for his unwanted job i.e. to bring the grooms cloth. He goes upstairs searched room by room but didn't find then he noticed a room and enter. He was watching the room and gets to know that the room is of the girl with whom he was bumped. The room has pictures of her and wait there is another girl with her. Yes, may be her elder sis. He takes up a frame in his hand and is caressing her face in the pic.

"Isn't she so beautiful... Oh! Gosh! Why is she so beautiful?" Rey said. He then gets his sense. "What happened to you Rey? Shut your mouth and do what you were for?"

He now looks around for search. He then hears opening sound of a door and turns back and for his surprise the same girl came out from the washroom and making her duppatta to put. She is standing little bent and her hair is in the left shoulder. Her bare back with a choli. Rey is gazing at her. The beautiful like an Angel. He stands at the same position crossing his arms and gazing at the beauty. The way she jerks her hair back standing straight and now comes in front of the mirror and when she sees someone gazing at her from the mirror. She widens her eyes and turns back. but wait, he is gazing her with a smile without noticing that she has got to know that he is in her room.  She shouts "aaahhh" because of music downstairs no one can hear her.

After listening to the sound Rey came to his sense and put his fingers in his ears. She is still shouting. He goes near her keeping his hand on her mouth he pin her to the wall. She makes her eyes more wide.

Rey thinks Oh! Her eyes can't she lower it. He is distracted when he feels a little pain on his hand and then he realizes that she is biting his hand. He moves back jerking his hand.

"oouch! What you did" Rey in pain asked caressing his hand

"What I did? Or what you did? You have so much courage that you enter into my room " Kriya said in anger

Rey then remembers "Oh! no. I came here to take groom's cloth"

"Really! You told and I agreed. Am I such a duffer?" Kriya keeps her hand on her hip

"Look Miss Kriya. You are thinking very much" Rey said pointing finger towards her

"look Mr..." She stops. Thinks that how did he know my name?  She asked him "How you know my name?"

"Ah I heard it downstairs" he said smiling.

"God! You are really so fast forward"

"Ya I am" he said patting his back.

"Ya I am" She imitates him.  "Are you going out of here or else I will call someone to push you out of here"

"Oh. Madam! Cool down. I am leaving .Does not need to be so hyper" he said showing his palm.

He leaves and again comes.

"Now what?" she asked.

"For what I came for I forgot to take it"

"Wait no need of it. I have already given it" she said.

"Really? Thank you so much" He is still standing adoring her

"Will you stare me like this? Don't you want to go?" she said already irritated.

"Oh. Sorry." He leaves

She goes near the door to check if he will come or what and then someone "bow" she step back "aahh!"

"Hey hey. Don't shout...  Keep quite." He said calming down her.

"Get out." She said in anger.

"But..."

"Get... Out...  "She said closing her eyes.

Then she opens her eyes and again goes to the door and *sigh* he is not here anymore. She goes to the mirror.

"I do not know where he comes from... Yuk! He is so disgusting."  She stops "No. perhaps he is disgusting for me but other girls must be dying for him. She beats her head. "Kriya are you mad? What rubbish thing you think" 

She after combing her hair goes down and then gets back in her work.  She is standing near the mandap with her sister. But wait her eyes is searching for some one. But why is she searching for him. What is the reason to search? She shouldn't. Her eyes shouldn't search for any unknown guy. Unknown ya right. He is not yet known to her. But why should she think of it. What it matter if she know him or not? Let it be. And just concentrate on the ceremony. Why would she bother of not finding him? Suddenly she hears a laugh yes the voice is known to her. But of whom the voice is? She turns around but couldn't find any one she then sees some guys standing at the corner and someone is laughing from the group. She tried to see and yes she could see him. Yes it was him who is laughing hardly she could guess that may be he is laughing because one of his friend might have crack joke. But why is she thinking of it. Who cares about why he is laughing. She is hell irritated now about her thinking. And she then didn't care it and enjoyed the ceremony. But, Rey is standing with his friends trying to get a glimpse of her. He is in confusion too as why is the girl attracting him so much. Yes she is good but what the need of thinking of her. And of course he can't meet her anywhere after this marriage. He is not aware of the fact that he has to left the place tomorrow so why is he thinking of her. Isn't it little awkward to think these things. He diverted his mind in the convo with his friends. 

The marriage rituals completed. Now it's time of Bidaai. And the bride and groom are now taken to their house. Kriya and Sharon are having tears. Of course they will as their cousin sister whom they love the most. She never treats them as her cousin even she feels her right to scold them when they do mistakes. Kriya is crying badly but wait she sees someone handling her handkerchief. She looks to the person. Ah!  Not again. Universe ji didn't find any one else but why him only?  She takes the handkerchief and wipes her tears.

"Don't worry your friend will live happily" he said her convincing.

She gets irritated... Why he speak up when he didn't know the cause..."She is not my friend but sister and that too elder"

"Oh! Sorry... I thought her as your friend"

"Yes why would not you think of it? Now you go... at least let me cry" wiping her tears she said.

"Ok. Take care. Bye"

He bids a bye to her looking back. Her hands move and wave in air saying bye. She is shocked what she did and suddenly makes her hand down. But it didn't go unnoticed by Rey and having a smile he goes.

Hope you like it... So sorry for delay, was busy a lot, still busy, sorry for typos not proof read.

Love

Aish

14/10/14

Arya.100 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
resswaa... 
raat ko unres karungi. pakka
..ANVESHA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Continue soon cant wait to rread more :)!!!!!