Posted: 9 years ago
Di... update soon..!!!

ab itna wait????

bacche ki jaan loge kya???????????
StarryAish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 4

He is on the way. But she has been pasted like fevicol in his mind. He now couldn't think of anyone else except her. He himself couldn't believe that he behaved with her how he behaves with his family whom he loves. She is neither his friend nor his family. Not even she is his beloved. Then what might be the reason of it. He behaves to the people as a young angry man. His rude face is visible to the world except his family and his close friends. Even in the marriage he didn't communicate with anyone except her. Doesn't he act weirdly with his colleagues and staff in his office? Why? Not with this girl. What he sees in her that he behave so normal and not to forget he also feel like playing prank on her hiding near the door. But how could he forget her beauty. The long skirt (lehenga) till her feet having an ankle in it and her loose hair falling in her left shoulder showing her bare back damn at that moment he felt like kissing her smooth back as if it is meant for only his lips. Gosh! Why is he thinking? "Ah! Not again. Stop Rey you shouldn't think of it."

"Don't you want to go?" Swayam said tapping his shoulder. "First get down from the car and later on think of her" Rey almost got a shocked on hearing his words.

God! His brother knows him so well; he scratched his back hair and smiles. Swayam smiles and pulls him from the car.

Both of them get down of the car and enter the house.

Doing some work she is thinking of him only. His strong arm which held her waist saving her falling.  The sweet smile on his face adoring her. Naughtiness on him scares her. His thoughts making her falling for him. What? Falling for him no way. Why should she fall for him?  No way and why the hell are these thoughts coming in her mind?

"Oh common Kriya! No way are you going to fall for an unknown guy."

Yah unknown he really is unknown to you and there is no chance to fall for an unknown guy.

"And by the way you have lots of dream for your future husband so why are you wasting your time in such rubbish thoughts".

She came out from her so called ridiculous thoughts according to her and get back to her work.

Because of tiredness she goes to her room lay on bed looking to the shilling without blinking. Suddenly she hears a sound and looked there and finds Sharon who is angry has shut the door harshly which distract her and she came in a speed and sits besides her crossing her arms in her chest. Kriya is confused as she didn't fought with her (Sharon) as per as she remembers and no one in the house argue with her. Not even her maa papa. And in fact her elder sis never argue with anyone or never becomes angry that too this much. She slowly gets up and looks to her sis who is in a full mood to burst out her volcano. She makes herself ready to face her sis Volcano to burst out and she clears her throat.

"Ahem... ahem..." Sharon didn't respond so she did again and at last she keeps her hand on her shoulder

"Sharon, what happened?"

Sharon who was sitting making her face opposite now turns to look at her" Kriya! How many times I had told you not to leave me alone but you never listen to me. And that guy. What the hell he thinks of himself" she cursed a guy whom he met at the wedding who was trying to flirt with her.

Kriya now thinks that did Sharon meet the same guy she met and she is reacting the same how Kriya has reacted after her first met with him. That means that guy has a flirting nature and she was thinking of him. God! What had happened to her? She was totally mad of thinking of him. He is so flirty. Err. She doesn't like him. Wait when this came she never liked him so why this came in her mind.

"Uff! Forget about it Kriya and listen what your Di is saying."

She looks at Sharon who is continuously murmuring about the guy and don't know why her heart feels to know about the guy whom her sis is talking. Is he the same guy or anyone else?

"Which guy?"

"That guy who came in the wedding was from the groom side" 

This was enough for her to guess that her sis is talking about him. She felt like beating her head in some wall or in a rough surface. How could she be in a deep thought of him?  Yah now she listen the word Singhania from her sis mouth. Oh god! Again it signals as the same guy. But wait what did she says his name?

"What name you said of the guy?" she asked giving a confused look.

"Kriya! Just now I said. Swayam Singhania" she said irately

She feels a sigh of relief. She doesn't know why this relief came. But in her heart she feels happy that he is not the guy whom she met. A small curve smile comes in her face. Sharon is continuously murmuring about the guy and here she is sitting keeping her elbow in her cross leg, putting her chin on his palm. She feels shake in her body and looks at Sharon who is shaking her hard.

She gets her sense back. "Kriya I am calling you from last few minutes. But you are not listening to me. Where's your mind?" Sharon asked almost irately.

Kriya didn't find any answer to say "uh, Sharon, I was... I..."

"Yes now you don't want to listen to me also, Ok. Fine, Sit here and think only about your Prince. I am leaving" she storms out.

And here Kriya become tense not listening to her sis and it so difficult to her console. And what will she give the reason to her not listening to that she is thinking of a guy or so called his Prince. Prince! What? No way can't he be her Prince. He doesn't have any quality she wants for his Prince. Not at least him.

He is in the office doing some important works but he couldn't concentrate. His full concentration is in his mobile where he had kept her photo. Yes her photo which he took in the wedding. Still he couldn't find out what he saw in her that he get attract. But his heart has already guessed that it's love. Yes love at first sight which he didn't want to accept. He want an arrange marriage not at all love. But if in case he would find any other girl and forget of her then. Yes this might happen because crush is totally different from love. Crush may happen with anyone. But love. It's a beautiful relation in the world where two peoples shares a beautiful bond with each other. But in case of him he is in confusion that is this love or crush.  Before he hadn't has crush with someone or not in love. She is the first girl she met with whom he behave so normal. And also he talked with her so normal. Isn't it unbelievable for him also? "Oh! Not again. Keep this thinking at one side Rey and concentrate on your work. This girl is making you crazy". He looked his watch and at the door.

"Rosy had told before leaving that he/she will reach here till 11. God knows whom has she hired a girl or a boy"

He looks back to the watch again and suddenly he feels something like cold breeze making the way-out. It was a different feeling or can say that first ever feeling. Automatically he gets up from his chair and starts walking as if someone is calling his heart and his brain is not in control. He slowly step by step walks towards the door. The feeling was totally different he has never felt such things in his entire life. He stands near the door and was about to push it when someone pulled it and seeing the person his jaw fell. Yes she is here. How?  Did Rosy appoint her or she has come for some other works. But why will she come here without any reason. Of course she may. She looks at him and gets shocked. Rosy didn't tell her about him. Just gave her the address. But how foolish she is that, she has never cares to look at the card. At least she should have seen it while showing to the taxi driver. But no she just handed him as she is in a hurry to reach and sits on his taxi and thanks to that driver that he didn't return the card. And she has so blindly entered the office that she didn't watch the name plate at outside. Is he going to be her boss? But she can't work with him. But why can't she? Is he a monster that she will be eaten by him? Yes of course she can work with him.

"Sir, May I come in?" she asked but He didn't respond as he is in her dream sir...r... [Stress R]

"Yes. Come in" coming to sense.

She enters and Rey like a duffer slid the chair back and asked her to sit. She gave him a confuse look but he didn't bother instead giving a smile to her he goes and sit in his chair. She handed him her file but he kept it aside.

" so Miss Kriya... welcome to office and congratulation." He Forward his hand for shake

"Thank you, sir." She smiled and Shake back

Gosh! Her soft hand makes his spine shiver at her touch. Why doesn't he ask her to shake in the wedding? But thanks a lot to God. He made him to meet her again and that too every day. And she will be with him all time. What's happening to him? Is he going made? Not again. Stop thinking and leave her hand Rey. He takes his hand back leaving her. Sis told her to join from tomorrow and she giving him a reply with yes left the cabin. And he is lost in watching her still she disappeared from his vision of eyes.

His heart felt so happy, now he can see her, talk with her, she is making him crazier and almost his face curved with smile thinking about her. Swayam enters and finds him smiling and he guessed that his brother is thinking about the girl, he has met on the marriage.

"So thinking about her?" he asked pulling the front chair and gets settled. He immediately looked up and finds his sitting and he sighed in relief.

"No, Swayam just thinking about the meeting" he excuses and pretend to be reading the file.

"Well. If I am not wrong files are read on the front side, not the back" he said making the file straight and proper, almost embarrassing him.

"Don't be... my bro...I am happy for you" he said getting up and hugged him.

Rey gave a smile, but he is confused about his feelings, does he really loves her or it's just a mere attraction. But his heart said him, he is 100% sure that he is in love and if it would be only attraction then he would have get attracted to any girl in the office and more over why she is so polite with her, when everyone knows in the office that he is so much rude.

"Sharonnn" she screams from the main door entering inside the house and everyone came out to the hall. Sharon asked about her scream and she told she got the job and everyone's face filled with joy, even her father and mother blessed her and she asked everyone to get ready, she will give a treat to them, taking them to the restaurant.

Sharon and Kriya were getting ready, when Sharon looks at Kriya and marked that she is so happy today, she thought to ask her but she felt maybe it's the happiness for her of getting the job. But according to Kriya, this happiness was not only for the job but of something else which she couldn't realize, she has a different charm in her face, she herself is confused of it, but still she ignored and thought it must be the happiness of getting a good job.

They reached the restaurant and ordered the dishes, she was looking around when she finds some similar gesture table front of them, she excused herself and went to the table and keeps her hand on the person's shoulder and in return she was shocked to see.

"Oh! My, god! Rohannn" she screams loud almost seeking everyone's attention and was offended of herself, when her family too looks. She said sorry and then hugged Rohan, he was too almost in a shock of seeing her in this situation, but felt happy. After all both are childhood friends and Rohan has fallen for her, but she thinks him only as a best friend and nothing more, but he has promised himself to get her best friend in his life as his beloved or wife.

Sorry for typos

Love Aish

27/1/15

don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
Unres

Nice update
They both are falling for each other Edited by don girls - 9 years ago
sunu.nainu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Haye... Kriyaansh r totally into each other... Me loving it...
Both of them r so kush kush that they will be working with each other...
But lagta hai already unki life ki villan ki entry ho chuki hai...
Waiting to see Rey's reaction for Rohan...
N rohan wants make Kriya his beloved... Ye toh definitely nahi hone wala hai beta...
Waiting to read more...
Update soon n thanx for the pm😊
anjali22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
shakz_KR thumbnail
Amazing
lol... rey got his feeling
uff kriya ...