Posted: 9 years ago
Read all parts in one go...

and they r superb...

loved d whole concept...

waiting 4 d next part ...

update soon and do PM me...
Posted: 9 years ago
sharon and swayan meet with a flirt and fight mood and here 
reyaansh and kriya are unable to concentrate on anything and want to forget it...
so kriya is go to work in his company... and they went out for dinner nice...
and thier meet his friends are nice and good... do cotinue soon 
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello, guys, how are you, I am late, I know, but remeber this, if not then read again and enjoy the update. Hope you love it.

Chapter 5

Rohan had love her since they were in college, but for his father's business he has to move to different city, but it was his bad luck he has forgot to take her phone number, he should have at least ask her number to be in contact with her, how had he missed her on those last year's he couldn't express the feelings to her, he knows Kriya only thinks him as a best friend but hope he would try to take their friendship to the next level. He doesn't want any other girl except her, if in case he will find other then he is damn sure she would be never compare to Kriya,

Kriya pulled back from the hug, and smiled to him, he smiles back, oh how she missed her best friend only she can know, she wants to share every details of her life with him like before, she would tell him how has she sneak into the garden and stole mangoes for the children she would tell him about her new job and maybe she would tell about the boy on the wedding who came out to be her boss or she may not tell about it may be later on.

She drags him to her table where her parents and sister are seated, they smiles at him, he responds heartily. She made him sit next to her; her father was seated in front of her, next to him, her mother and then her sister. Her parents made a question answer show with him and Kriya got bore with that; well she knows everything about him and thank lord his choices are still the same, else she would have to get to know him more.

After their dinner, Rohan left on his way but not before promising Kriya to visit her. Both Sharon and Kriya went to their rooms and while Sharon was in washroom Kriya's mind was on his new boss Rey, she laid down on the bed watching the motion of the fan and the non motion ceiling, well she doesn't know much about him, but somehow she is attracted to him. She wants to tell this to Sharon but she knows she can't if Sharon would find it out then she will definitely give her lecture about the traditions and culture of her family, OK, she too believes in it and follows it but Sharon is best from her following the traditions and culture. 

"So how was your interview? And how is your boss?" Sharon asks coming out, bringing her back from her thoughts. She gets up and kept her head on the bed's head watching her sister getting on her beside.

"Well, he is nice, handsome, well built man and of course a gentle man" she replied with a ear to ear smile, which didn't go un noticed by Sharon.

"Uh! Kriya, are you like, attracted to your boss?" this came as a blow to Kriya, as she has not expected the question from her sister. She watched her sister wide eyed, what will she tell her about her boss, and not only that but his boss was on their sister's marriage. Should she tell Sharon about that, maybe she could help her from this attraction or crush whatever it is. Rey is the first man in her life she is attracted and now a little crush in her heart.

"Uh, I- I, perhaps I has cru-"she was interrupted by the knock on the door, where their mother was standing with a big smile on her face, she enter and sat between her two daughters. She informed them that a marriage proposal has come for Sharon; Kriya was shocked rather than surprise. Well how couldn't she, isn't it so quick and surprising. Yes, right, it is surprising.  She looks at Sharon and finds her blushing, oh god it wasn't expected, her sister is blushing, ok, common someone has hit her head, she guess.

"Kriya!" her mom calls bringing her out of her thoughts.

"Yes, yes mom"

"Are you alright? I mean you were zone out?" her mother asked worriedly

"Yes, mom I am fine. So what were you saying?" she smiles and asks.

"I was asking if Sharon will wear my marriage gown tomorrow, then will it look good on her" Her mother says: and she thought of the gown she has seen on the picture album of her parents wedding. Her mother was beautiful well still is beautiful. She was looking like a goddess with her blonde hair, and the long gown almost touching the ground, she was walking downstairs with her father; their arms were intertwined with each other. And her sister has dreamt of it, to be married like her mom. Well no doubt with tradition and culture.

"Yes, mom it will look amazing on sis, and you were also looking gorgeous though" she said

"Naughty girl, shut up!" her mom play fully slap her shoulder.

"Yes, mom Kriya is right, you were looking gorgeous" Sharon says in support of her sister. Both girls have high five, but not before seeing their mom blushing and they burst out laughing. And their mom left room feeling embarrass.

Next day Kriya was working on the office inside Rey's cabin, well she doesn't know why the hell her boss has kept her table inside his cabin, no doubt she is her secretary but like really who keep their secretary's desk inside the boss's cabin. Without second thought she again starts her work. After a while Rey enter the cabin and see her frowning cupping the back of the pen in her sweet little pink lips. How he wish that instead of the lucky pen his lips should be lucky, how he wish to taste her lips on his mouth, what would be the taste, may be strawberry, the lip gloss she use, yes, may be strawberry, he has seen her put it on ; on the marriage day. He snaps out of his thought hearing her angelic voice. He looks in her desk but couldn't find her and when he moves his eyes immediately his eyes catches her, her black orbs mesmerized him, her black hair up to her waist suits her fair face perfectly, the blue frock till knee length and the black heels make her perfect lady, for him.

She was engrossed when she felt someone standing inside the cabin, she looks up and finds Rey standing looking at her, and she checked herself but she finds her properly neat and clean. She calls her standing in front of him and he looks at her only to stare her, and she takes that time to check him out, his black torso fitted his body, with the blue tight jeans, and the matching neck tie, some of his front black hair falling on his forehead. Meanwhile Rey came out of his checking her out session and finds her checking him out and a smirks plays on his face, he snaps his fingers in front of her and she came out of her thoughts.

"Like what you see?" he asks smirking.

"Uh! Hum nothing" she says turning backward and heat raises her cheek.

"Ok, so did you complete the file?" he asked still the smirk on his face.

"Yes- yes I almost did it, I was just about to ask you something regarding it" she says now totally facing him, but find him standing so close to her.

"Ok, then show me" he whispers in her ear, her breath caught her throat feeling his hot air in her ear.

"Yes, sure" she said taking some steps back, and heading to her desk and pretend to search the file while calming her breathe, and what happened some time before, the images flashes her mind. She manage to came out of the thoughts and then take the file to Rey's desk, where he was sipping his coffee still having a smirk on his face knowing she has the same thoughts he has that happened sometime before.

"So what's it is, that you wanted to ask?"  He asked keeping the coffee mug, on his desk and taking the file from her, not before seeing her approaching him.

After discussing their works Kriya remembered about the guests coming to her house to see her sister, she need to reach their before they arrive, she thought to ask him.

"Sir, I want to go home" she asks closing her file.

"What happened? Are you not feeling well?" he asks concerned, approaching her desk.

"No, I just need to go home" she replied, he sighs in relief, will if she wants to go then she can, if she is having health problem not with some excuse, he can't give her that excuse only because he likes her.

"Ok, you can" he said, "but not before completing this" he pointed to the file she has closed. The smile formed in her lips a while before vanished and he feels guilty.

"But sir" she tried to protest.

"No ifs and buts do it and then you can leave" he sees his wrist watch "I have to leave so, you complete then you can go" he left the cabin not before attending a call. She stays there with her mouth wide open in shock.

Ok, that was ridiculous, she wanted to leave and he decided to left, god! How she wanted to punch him for making her this. if it wasn't her dream to work in this company then she should have left it but, no choice in her hands, she has to work at least for 1 year according to the contract she has signed before joining the job. Yes, they have kind of contract to be signed by every employees they heir in order they couldn't left the job if it wasn't necessary or else they are fired. If anyone wants to leave the job then they would have to give the fine if they are leaving useless or if someone want to transfer then they have to give an application before six month in order to renew their salary, which would be paid to them. But she has the bad luck she has recently joined. With a heavy sigh she engaged in her work.

Finally, after half an hour she completed the file's work. Closing it she sighs, and when she looks her wrist watch, she immediately rushes the exit door of the office, she took a cab but to her bad luck the traffic signals a red light, where she waited almost more half an hour, finally the red light signals green, after 15 to 20 minutes later she reached her house, and finds 2 four wheelers parked. She peeps through the ajar door and finds the guests sitting so she goes to backyard and sneak into her room climbing the window. Jumping on the white marble floor she hurried to the washroom, immediately changing into a long sleeve pink Anarkali and doing her makeup she came out of the washroom only to find her sister waiting nervous.

"What happened di? Why are you nervous?" Kriya asked putting her arms around Sharon's shoulder.

"I am fine, it's just, I don't know, I am feeling nervous" she said sitting on her bed post, Kriya shake her head and sit beside her.

"You should be after all they are here for you" Kriya said with a smirk playing on her lips.

"Don't you think of any mischief" Sharon warns her, but Kriya is Kriya.

Kriya decided to go instead of Sharon, when the boy will come and meet her, so she changed into what Sharon has wear and vice versa, so now she is sitting on the terrace waiting for the boy to come, after him the family will see her, she heard footsteps, and her heart beat increases she don't know why but something like this her heart does whenever he is around her. Someone clear their throat.

"Hello"

The voice is familiar to her, she would always recognize the voice, and her heart ache knowing he is the one came for her sister. A tear escape her eyes, she don't know why but wiping it she turns around only to find him standing shock.

"Hello sir" she said with a fake smile.

He is beyond shock now, ok, so that's why she wanted to come early because their family were coming to see her, and his brother likes the same girl he does. Oh what a destiny, he would have never guessed, she would be the one here, when he was coming upstairs to look at her sister in law, he and his brother had a deal while coming here that he would be the one to look at her first, now he thought he shouldn't have made the deal, he made it and now is facing a heartbreak.

Sharon worriedly sat on the bed, and was facing to and fro from last 15 minutes, she is thinking of what must be going on, on the terrace. A knock on the door made her steady and without looking she allow them to enter.

"What the hell! If you are here, then who is on the terrace" the voice asked and she looks up to find Swayam standing with a shock.

"Uh- I-she" she stammers not looking into his eyes.

"Ok, I got it; she is your mischievous sister, isn't she?"

"Yes"

"Thank god! I am not there, but wait my brother is"

"I don't think Kriya will do something, will she?" Sharon asked

"Oh! How the hell will I know?"

Both of them runs to the terrace, only to find Kriya and Rey standing motionless, looking into each other eye.

"Ok, that's awkward" Swayam said feeling weird

"I guess so" Sharon has doubtful expression.

Their eyes bulge out when they find Kriya and Rey hugging each other with love, feeling in each other embrace.

Sorry for typos.

Love Aish

19/4/14

amazing part👏
so sharon s engaged to rey's brother😉
and wat was that n d end 😕
both hugging😳
continue soonish😳
amazing
awesome update
who is this rohan??
rey and kriya in office
checking out each other😆
ohh swayam and sharon r gonna to marry
loved them
kriya tried to play prank
and rey too
and in last their hug😳😳😳
Awesome Update...
loved it...
kriya has a crush on rey...😳
swaron r going to marry...😃
kriya plans to play a prank...😆
rey shocked to see kriya on terrace...😲😆

nyc story..
read all d parts just nw n its really awesome..
cont. soon n do pm me 
Awesome update...

But wait.. wat was that ending...

Waiting to read more...

continue soon dear 😊