BC: The Similar Act of Different Mediums

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

The Similar Act of Different Mediums

Men and muscles have a bond that the changing eras and evolving styles can never break nor alter in the slightest. Thus some names always emerge and shine in their portrayals of such macho men. Whenever the history of Indian television will be written, the name Daya will be found in golden letters. For the past fourteen years Dayanand Shetty is breaking doors, beating goons, saving innocents, and ruling the hearts of men, women and children alike. Portraying the same role of Senior Inspector Daya in Sony TV's CID for such a long span of time hasn't bored this talented actor nor has the audience tired of the CID squad. But before Daya's popularity resounded so loud, Sunny Deol had established his dhai kilo ka haath with a higher octave. Deol's action movies with his raging anger-filled eyes and ready to strike stance along with the bulging muscles flexing is a trademark that will always be associated with him alone. But similar to Shetty's Daya, Deol too caters an innocence in all his roles that makes you love him even through all the violence

I never liked that piano dialogue by Daya.
Originally posted by visrom

I didn't mind it when he first said it... Infact, back then, I thought it was smart.. But when he kept repeating it time and again, it sort of lost its charm... 😵 and then he suddenly seemed to have forgotten it and I was glad... 😃 until Nikhil brought it up again in the Rahasyamay Hotel episode...
Originally posted by visrom

Its probably started in AC-9 na??

What a Coincidence...
Aik ka Dhai Kilo ka Hath...
Dusray ka Dhai Kilo ka Pair...
Ek Toury Sar...
Dusra Touray Dar...
Ek Bolly ki Pehchan
Dusra banayey Telly ki Shaan..😆😆

Thank you so much SHERYU...😳😳