The humble bond!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

The humble bond!

Posted by Parin Doshi On August 27, 2014

sahil phul and tina dutta

Actor Sahil Phull who plays the character of Ashfaque in popular showUttaran on Colors shares a wonderful off screen rapport with his co starTina Dutta who plays Meethi in the show. Talking about their bond Sahil tells,"I have just joined the cast and I must say I share a wonderful rapport with my co star Tina Dutta. Tina who has been in the industry for quite some  time now has no air about herself and that's a big quality I feel. When we went to Manali for our outdoor shoot Tina used to get a lot of attention from her fans as she is a star. But she is so sweet and humble that the star thing never came between us. That is a main reason that we became good buddies. And when we were in Manali we used to spend a lot of time together because after the shoot we werehaving extra time and we utilised that. We also used to go out for dinner. I am going to cherish our friendship forever. Recently on-screen we wereto get married and the idea was interesting but the storyline has a twist. Tina is one co-star who makes me feel comfortable."

Just Showbiz hope this friendship remain forever and after forever. Keep reading for updates, let's get bizzin!!

The following two tabs change content below.
Posted: 9 years ago
thanks for sharing ...glad they good friends x