Posted: 9 years ago
Ohh yaar love it soo much
amazng update
short and soo funny πŸ˜†
love there vegatable fight soo much
plase Continue as soon as possible πŸ˜ƒ
Nice update ...dear😊😊😊😊
Soham knew the truth n...Rajji leave the maan house again with heer...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
Soham believes that she is his rajji...😳😳😳😳...Amreek also there .πŸ˜‰...
I liked Rain n in the rain convo b/w Sohji😊😊😊😊😊😊...this part letter also revealed ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

but I liked most terrace part...wen the romantic decoration n Soham bend his knee 😳😳😳...Bani ehsaan wapas do dialogue...😑😑😑...Actually sab kuch badal diya hai...
I remembered one dialogue ...of Parmeet  wen he said ...yeh Rajji bani ko uski dhadkano se pehechan leti hai smthin like that...u r revert regress...😊😊😊😊

in short it was nice..😊😊😊😊 
Part 9 also very nice...😊😊😊😊
Rajji manao mission which is nice..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜›...I liked Soham dialogue ...yeh to trailor hai picture abhi baaki hai  Saali sahiba...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

I loved 10 part...woooww  Rajji n Soham n their nok jhok...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

From the starting ...Soham I liked his dialogue tum apne guest ko aise hi treat krti ho πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I liked this kind of behaviour of Soham...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ...wen rajji was went to kichen then Soham was ralking to Heer...this was my fav scene how lovely...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³...
Rajji ...was awesome aapne kya kaha mein nak chari , to aap khadusπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
they used all bitter vegetable for each other...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
I loved ur Bitter vegetable update...🀣

And sry for late comment😊😊😊
Really super dear. Soham omg I lover him more
Part 11 

Next day Soham goes to Rajjis house. Rajji opens the door and says u r again here. Soham smilies and says yes Saali Shaiba... Bani also come and hug Rajji. Rajji asks why r u there?? 
SohamπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰: Saali Shiba, aapko manners bilkul nahi hein, pehle andar ane ko toh kahiyen..
Rajji😑😑😑: aap to aise keh rahe ho jaise mein na kahongi to aap nahi ayen ghe.  ayein plz...
Soham smiliesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..
Soham: kal mein tea pee hi nahi payaa. Plz aap phir tea le ke ayein gi...
Rajji says ok and go to kitchen.
Soham😊😊😊: Bani,mein abhi aya. He also follow Rajji and go to kitchen...
Rajji is making tea. Soham comes to her and says Saali Shiba...Rajji gives him angry look..
Rajji😑😑😑: Abhi aap yahan kyun aye ho...

Soham: mein dekhne aya tha, kal ki fight ke wajah se kahin aap tea mein Chili na dal deyen...
Rajji: Agar tea mein chili dalon gi to aap ko nazar nahi aye gi.
Soham: oh, mein bhool hi gaya tha, soory Saali shaiba...
Rajji gets irritate😑😑😑 and take Sugar but by mistake she take salt. Soham notice it and says in funny wayπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›: Saali Shaiba, mein namak wali tea ni peeta.
Rajji gets confuesed and look at Salt, she gets irritate and soham starts laughing loudly. 
Rajji😑: App hall mein jaa ke betho mein tea lati hoon.
Soham goes to the hall.

After sometime Rajji comes with tea.. and give it to Soham and Bani..
Soham: Hum aapke liye Shaadi ka card laye the, mere matlab meri aur Bani ki Shaadi ka card..
Rajji isnot looking happy, soham notices it and saysπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰: kya huwa aap kush nahi lag rahi...
Rajji smilies and says: no, i m happy...
Soham asks Bani to give Rajji the wedding card... Bani gives Rajji card.
Soham: Saali shiba, aap humein batyengi ke dehli mein sab se acha restaurant kon sa hai??
Rajji is looking confusedπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• and says: Par kyun??
SohamπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰: mein soch raha tha kyun na mein aur bani restaurant mein lunch ke liye chalen
Bani gets happy but Rajji isnot looking happy...
Suddenly Amreek comes and greets evryone. 
SohamπŸ˜‰: Amreek tum hi koi acha restaurant bata do, Saali Shiba to kuch bol hi nahi rahi...
Amreek: Yahan paas mein hi bohot acha restaurant, "Gulati Restaurant"...
Soham: Ok

Rajji😑: abhi aapko jana cahiye...
Soham: theek hai, he leaves...
Bani: Rajji, thank u, tum ne mere liye jo kuch bhi kiya...
Rajji smilies. Bani also leaves...Bani go to Soham. They are out of the house. 
Bani: tu ab chalyen..
Soham: haan, abhi ghar chalte hein..
Bani make a sad face πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”and says: Par Soham hum toh restaurant...
SohamπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•: Nahi, bani. Mujhe abhi yaad aya ke Simran Bhabhi ne ghar jaldi ane ke liye kaha tha. Unhe kuch zaroori kaam tha..
Bani gets sad and says: ok
Soham: Mujhe lagta hai shayd mein kuch andar bhool aya hoon, mein abhi aya...

Rajji is talking with Amreek. She is looking sad. She says why Soham is doing all this??? Amreek says he knows its difficult for her but...He holds Rajji hand and says he knows that she is very strong and brave... Soham also come and schocked😲😲😲 to see that Amreek is holding Rajjis hand...  He can not control his anger😭😭😭 but he leaves the place. 

Suddenly Rajji sees Sohams mobile. She says Soham forgot his mobile here. Amreek says he has to go for important work other he will it to Soham. Rajji says no problem she will give it to Soham.
Bani and soham are sitting in the taxi. Bani is continuously talking but Soham lost in Rajjis thoughts and do not reply. Bani touch his shoulder, he says Rajji...
Bani is shocked and 😭😭😭. Soham also do not know what to say...

After sometime Rajji go to Sohams house along with Heer. Evryone gets happy  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š to see heer and Rajji. Rajji meet with evryone and asks where is Soham?? Simran says he is in his room. Bani asks why are she asking about Rajji?? Rajji says Soham forgot his mobile. Bani says give it to me, i will give him. Simran interupts her and says Rajji u give the mobile to Soham...
Rajji goes to Sohams room...Soham is suprised to see Rajji... he again starts talking in funny way...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Soham: wah, kya baat, zahe naseeb hamare, jo hamri Saali Shaiba hamre ghar padhari...
Kabhi hum unko, kabhi apne ghar ko dekhte hein...
Rajji😑: yahan mein khushi se nahi ayi hoon. Aap apna mobile ghar bhool aye the...
Soham: Oh, thank you.
Suddenly Rajji see plate on table. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Rajji: Aap bani ke sath lunch pe nahi gaye the...
Soham: kya huwa, aap kyun pooch rahi hein..
Rajji: nahi, mein bas aisa...
SohamπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰: nahi, aise nahi, Mein apni zindagi kya karta hoon, isse aapko kya faraq parta hai..
Rajji gets irritate 😑😑😑 and says: nahi, mujhe koi faraq nahi parta...
Soham jokes: mujhe to lagta hai aapko bura lag raha ke ab mein aapko follow nahi karong, Aap chahti hi nahi ke mein aapki zindgai se jaoun... aap yahin chahti thi na ke mein aap se door chala jaoun, ab app ko bura kyun lag raha hai... kyun??
Rajji gets irritate and says😑😑: kyun ke mein...
Soham: Rajji bol kyun???
Rajji gets nervousπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...
Soham holds Rajjis hand and push her towards him. 
Soham: Bol Rajji, 
Rajji doesnot say anyting...
Soham: jawab mujhe pata hai phir bhi tu bol...
Both have a eye lock. Suddenly Rajji says: Soham, mere hath choro
Soham: chor donga, par mujhe jawab chaiye...
Rajji pushes him away
Rajji: do not touch me...

Rajji turns to door and sees Chipkali... she gets scared and start shouting...
Soham asks her what happend?? Rajji runs back to Soham and tihtly hugs him. Soham asks what happend?? Rajji says Chipkali...Soham says u scared from Chipkali... Rajji says if u donot. Soham says no, i m also sacred. Soham also acts like he is also scared. Rajji close his eyes and hugs him even more tightly, Soham is feeling happy becoz Rajji is so close to himπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... Soham says do not worry, i m with you. Rajji opens her eyes and sees Chipkali has gone. She leaves Soham and feel little akward. 
Rajji: yeh kya badtameezi hai??
Soham smilies and say in funnyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰: Wah, Saali Shaiba, hug aap karen aur Badtameez hum...
He start singing 

Badtameez dil, batameez dil, batameez dil
Maane na, maane na

Rajji gets irritate and leave the room. Soham smilies and says Thank u  Chipkali...😊😊😊

Recap: Simran asks Rajji to stay in their home for somedays.

I hope u like it. Do comments or like.. tell your fav scene or dialog.
And u have to thank me for fast update.

Edited by sojifan - 9 years ago
Wow..Nyc..thanks fr updating so fast..plzzz update da next part soon :-)

Wow love it so funny sohum-rajji jealousy each other πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

So amazing read story of soji very interesting! 
More  next part story of soji romance
super πŸ‘πŸΌ
love it πŸ˜Š
congrates for fast update...πŸ˜ƒ...very niceπŸ˜ƒ...chipkaliπŸ˜†πŸ˜†