Soji SS: Love is unbreakable part 21 ( updated on pg 45) - Page 18

Posted: 9 years ago
Love it πŸ˜†
And poor bani πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Woww!! Superb updates dear!πŸ‘
Keep going.😊
such a cute part! i'm loving the way sohum is behaving right now, Rajji ko jalaan ho rahi hai pad wo bol nahi kar sakti ! 
wow, nice updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
All scenes are mindblowing, cannot choose oneπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And congratulations for hattrick πŸ‘πŸΌ
Wow amazing
love it thank h so much for the fast update
love it
please coutinue as soon as possible πŸ˜ƒ
I will update next part soon as possible. 😊

Ya I read love it story of soji romance so funny rajji scared hug sohum so tightπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

So awesomeπŸ˜›
Thank you very much for another superfast update, I just loved the whole update but my most  faviourate parts are when soham follows Rajji to kitchen and teases her by saying that he is here to check on her whether she is adding any mirchi in to his tea and then their hug in Sojji room and I just loved sohams answer when Rajji says yeh kya badtameezi hai?? Wah, Saali Shaiba, hug aap karen aur Badtameez hum. I just love this new possessive, selfish Soham when it comes to Rajji.
I must tell you one thing you are really talented and wish you were the CV of BIDK, I really mean it.
Originally posted by rajji.soham

<font size="2">Thank you very much for another superfast update, I just loved the whole update but my most faviourate parts are when soham follows Rajji to kitchen and teases her by saying that he is here to check on her whether she is adding any mirchi in to his tea and then their hug in Sojji room and I just loved sohams answer when Rajji saysyeh kya badtameezi hai??Wah, Saali Shaiba, hug aap karen aur Badtameez hum. I just love this new possessive, selfish Soham when it comes to Rajji.
</div>
I must tell you one thing you are really talented and wish you were the CV of BIDK, I really mean it.
<div>
</font>

thanks for liking my work and compliment(bidk writer).its mean a lot to me. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you !!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thank...  you πŸ˜ƒ                                                                          Thank you!!!πŸ˜ƒ