Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sojifan

no, he doesnot love bani.

okay then he is helping  bani  to search rajji in his guilt , right ??
i am really excited to know what will bani do ..
and how sohum remember rajji 
Aishaarani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My first try in writing. I hope u guys will like it.

Soji SS - Love is unbreable
Part 1

Soham asks Rajji to go back to Parmeet and her in laws' house. Rajji is shocked. He says I know you are staying here to help Bani, but you can't ruin your marriage, go back and talk to Parmee. Get ready and pack your bag, I will bring taxi. 

Rajji thinks I love you a lot Soham and I can do anything for you. She packs her bag and also take scraf. Rajji sees his pic and cries touching it. She also write a Letter. She steps out of the house and thinks of her Grah Pravesh when she got married to him. Soham keeps her bag inside the car and asks her to sit. She keeps her hand on her stomach and thinks of Soham. He looks at her and she smiles. Before she leave she gives Soham a letter and tell him to give Bani this envelope. But Soham ask why is this? Rajji says its for Bani, i m going, please give this envelope to Bani, Its very important and i do not know when will talk or meet Bani. Soham gets confused. She leaves waving him bye.

Bani and Kookie come home. Bani says its good we left Rajji here to spend some time with Soham. Bani calls out Rajji. Soham comes and sayas Rajji is not at home, I have sent her to her in laws. Bani and Kookie are shocked.
Later Bani calls Parmeet and tell about Rajji. Parmeet tell Bani that he will find Rajji.

They all try to find Rajji but they did not find her anywhere. They come home.  But Soham doesnot know that Rajji is missing. Kookie was very angry with Soham. She can not control her anger. Soham call bani into his room. She find soham restless.
Soham: Bani, pata nahi. mujhe kya ho raha. Ajeeb si bechaini ho rahi. 
Bani: Kya huwa soham?
Soham: Mujhe aisa lag raha, Jaise mere koi apna muj se door jaa raha hai. Shayad musibat mein hai aur mujhe bula raha hai.
Suddendly Kookie comes
Kookie: Soham Veerji yeh sab aapki wajah se huwa hai( in angry mood).
Soham: Meri wajah se. Mein ne kya kiya.
Kookie: Veerji aap ne...
Bani: wo kuch nahi aap abhi rest karo. 
Soham: Par bani mein ne kya kiya??
Bani: kuch nahi soham. Yeh kookie to bas aise hi bol rahi thi. Woh apne Rajji ko sasural Bhej diya na.
Soham: mein ne uske bhale ke liye hi bheja hai.
And he said i forgot. Rajji gave me a envelope for u. Bani and Kookie are confused. Soham gives Bani envelope.
Bani and kookie comes out of room and open envelope. They find two Letters. Bani starts reading Letter.

Rajjis Letter:

Bani mein jaa rahi hoon hamesha hamesha ke liye. Mein nahi janti kaha jaoun gi, kaise jaoun gi. Bas Mere ko itna pata hai ke mein tum logon ki zindgi mein kabhi wapis nahi aoun gi. Kyun ke soham yeh chahte hein ke mein yahan se chali jaoun. 
Bani tujhe ek baat zaroor kahon gi. Soham Ne tuj se bohot Pyar kiya tha. Mein thi jo tum dono ke beech a gayi thi. Shayad kismat bhi yahin chahti hai ke Bani aur Soham ek ho jayein. Mein janti hoon Soham tujhe bohot khush rakhe ghe. Is liye mein tuj se keh rahi hoon Bani ban ja hamesha ke liye soham ki Biwi. Aur Simran Bhabi se kehne ke unho ne bhi to Bani ko hamesha Soham ki Biwi aur apni devrani ke roop mein dekha. Meri yahi duwa hai tum sab hamesha khush rahoge. 
Aur agar Zindagi ke kisi mor pe Soham ko hamara Pyar yaad aye to unhe yeh dosra Letter de dena. Is Letter mein Soham ke saare swalon ke jwaab honge.

Bani and kookie starts crying. Bani tells everyone that Rajji leave house for forever. She will never come back. Everyone is shocked an simran crying. Angad and guggi gets  sad and  leave the place. Bani also show Letter to kookie and simran. Simran says Rajji Why did you do this.
Next day soham come in his room after taking bath. Bani bring tea for him. Bani give soham but suddenly tea fall on Banis hand. Soham take her hand, tries to soothe her skin, by blowing air on it.  he attends to her burn, while Bani looks on. Suddenly Soham gets some flashes (where he was blowing air on rajjis hand, rajji refrains her hand). Soham leaves Bani hand and go from there. 

In room

In the night Bani tell soham to come fast for dinner. Everybody is waiting for him. Bani is about to leave, but she slips. Soham try to hold her but in doing this they both fall on bed. They are so close. they can feel eachother breath. Bani is looking in sohams eyes. But soham gets again Rajjis flashes. He gets up and tell Bani that he is coming for dinner. Bani leaves place. Then Soham to himself: Yeh sab kya ho raha mere sath, jab bhi mein bani ke paas jata hoon. Yeh dhondli Yadein mere dimaag mein ane lagti. Aisa lagta koi cheez Mere ko rok rahi ho. Par kya aur yeh kis ka chehra Hai. 😕

Edited by sojifan - 9 years ago
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ohh god u r soo amazing writer yaar 👏
i love ut writing sooo much
please do continue soon
cant wair for next part 😃
prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow its tooo gud dear 
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful update...
awww Rajji left and went forever...
eagerly waiting for soham to regain his memory.. curious to knw whts in the other letter..
continue soon
samyra.sharma16 thumbnail
Wow wonderful update!
Cont soon
rajji.soham thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its very nice, waiting for the next part
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it's too good!!!
exactly what we wanted in the show...

and bani still liin with sohum without marry him..

awesome update.
now only rajji is in his mind..
loving it...

waiting for next 
NehaFan4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice 😊 . waiting to read about rajji and were is she. it is difficult to imagine bani staying with soham and close to him .
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Aisha 😊
U r too good in ur writing... 👏 👏
Ur writing concept exact as the title ...love is unbreakable
Soham had flashesh...awesome...
Nd i also got a flashesh wen soham blew a air on a bani's hand ...28 october wen soup fell on the rajji 's hand nd soham soothe her hand ...amazing yaar
And i always thought memory lost track...this kind of ..as u wrote 😊
Keep going dear... 😊 😊