Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishaarani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for liking my writing and for your all lovely comments. I will update it soon. 😊 😊 😊
Goldie93 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Rajji wud be found on da highway fainted due to Over Stress as she is Pregnant n Kookie n Bani along Entire Maan Family Trying to make Sohum Remember  everything.. 
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
great beginning, 
i dont know why but i had even in the show if bani and soham would stay  a little more together, bani would fall for him...

nice os, 
but i couldnt understand everything because of my hindi problemπŸ˜”

but thanks for pm
Nadiaaa95 thumbnail
Wow you really are gifted by god!
You have mind blowing writing skills!
Please do continue I'm loving it!

If only you were the writer for BIDK, the story would have been sooo much better!
shehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
arey yaar this is very interestingπŸ‘πŸ‘ very good storyline and writing dear keep it up
Plss continue soon im soo excited to know about the other letter
soji123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting for the letter rajji left for soham ...😊...!!!!!!!!
Aishaarani thumbnail

Part 2

Angad, Simran and kookie are waiting for Soham on dinner. Finally soham comes and tell bani  to serve dinner. suddenly simran tell to bani, where is Rajji, why she didnot come for dinner?? Everybody is shocked.😲 Soham tell that Rajji is not here, she is in her in laws' house. Simran gets sad and says she forgot, u are right Soham. Everyone try to behave normally and smiles. But simran thinks to herself (No, Soham, u are wrong. Rajjis in laws' house is here. Soham u do not know, what did u lose). Everyone finish their dinner. 

Next morning soham asks Bani to go to the fields with him. Bani asks soham but why?? Soham u did not see our field and..   Bani: and. Soham: And we havenot spend time together so we will also spend sometime together. We are newly marreid couple. Bani gets tensed and do not know what to say and feels akward.😲😲😲

But soham says plz Bani u have to come with me. Bani denies but soham insist her, then she agrees. They are about to leave for field, simran asks to soham. Where are you going with bani?? Soham tell Simran that he is taking bani in fields. Simran (shocked) tells but  Soham.. πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Soham: But what Bhabi?? Simran tell she have some work for Bani so Bani can not go. Soham says Plz bahabi she will comeback soon. Simran (with a sad face)  tells its allright but??? nothing  u go with bani. Soham gets happy and leave with Bani for fields. Simran remmembers that day when she told soham to take Rajji in the fields. She says to herself: Kash aaj Rajji yahan hoti.😭😭😭

In the fields

Soham is happy and shows bani their fields. Bani is not looking very happy. Soham notices it. Suddenly soham says Bani there is our Machan. Lets go on Machan. They go to on Machan.

On Machan

Bani says wow Soham. From here field looks more beautiful. she turns to Soham and sees that soham is holding his head. Soham gets some flashes. Bani holds Soham and asks what happend?? Soham said i do not know what is heppening with me and my head is aching. Bani is confused. Soham says bani lets go. I will not stay here anymore. Lets go. Bani agrees and they leave from Machan..
They come home back. Kookie asks soham where did they go??? But soham did not answer and go to his room. Kookie asks to Bani what happend? Bani says i do not know. we went out. Suddenly soham gets headache. Maybe he remember something. Maybe soham veerji gets some flashes. Bani said maybe.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
At the evening everyone are heaving dinner while Soham lost in his thoughts. He thinks (What is heapning with him, Why he get flashes). Simran asks; soham why are you not eating?? Soham answers: Nothing Bhabi. Simran: Then eat. Soham smiles and start eating. Eevryone finish dinner and  leave the place.

In the room

Soham lost in his thoughts and thinking what is heppening with him. Bani comes and sees soham is lost in thoughts and disturbed. She asks what happend??? Soham says nothing. Bani asks r u sure?? Soham yes. Bani looks confused and leave room. After sometime she again comes in room and sees taht soham is disturbed. Soham was sitting on bed. She goes near soham and take her hand on Sohams shoulder, soham looks at Bani and
Bani says: Soham Kya hua??
Soham (in angry mood and stands up): mein ne kaha kuch nahi hua.😑😑
Bani (shocked😲😲😲): aap itna gussa kyun kar rahe. mein to bas...
Soham (angry mood): kya mein to bas. Haan. Mein ne kaha na kuch nahi hua.
Bani: Soham aap ko kya ho gaya hai???
Soham (confusedπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•): Yahin to nahi pata. Mere ko kya ho gaya hai.
Bani: Agar koi aisi baat hai jo aapko pareshaan kar rahi hai. Toh aap mere ko bata sakte ho.
Soham: Kya bataoun. Mere ko khud pata nahi chal rahe. Ke mere sath kya ho raha hai.
Bani: aap yahan betho. Aur batao ke kya baat hai.
Soham (sits on bed and feels restless): Bani pata nahi mere dimaag mein kesi yaadein hein. Mujhe kuch saaf saaf nahi dikhta. Mere ko nahi samajh a raha ke mein kya karon. Bani looks at soham with a sad face.
Soham holds banis hand and asks If he forgot something about his past.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 
Bani: nahi soham, aisa toh kuch nahi hua.
Soham: Toh phir kaisa hai. Mere ko kyun aisa lagta hai jaise meri zindagi ki koi Khaas (important) baat hai jo mujhe yaad nahi hai. Bani is confused and do not what to say??
Soham: Aur aaj machan pe bhi pata nahi mere ko kya ho gaya tha. Mujhe kuch samaj mein nahi a raha. kesi hein yeh yaadein.
Bani: wo soham...

Soham (feeling sad and speaking with sad voice): Nahi, Bani kuch to hua hai. Jab bhi mein apni ankhen band karta hoon. Pata na kis ka dhondla chehra mere samne a jata hai. Jab bhi mein apni ankhen band karta hoon tera chehra dekhne ke liye. Tu mujhe nahi nazar ati. Kyun mujhe tu nahi dikhti Bani??? Bani is speechless and do not know what to say or do??

Soham: Jab bhi tere paas ate hoon aisa lagta koi mujhe rok raha hai. Par kya ?  Mere dimaag mein pata nahi ajeeb tarah ki cheezen ane lagti hein. Why don't I see everything clear??
Bani is speechless and do not know what to say. She stands up and go to the window. 

Soham: Bani tu mane ya na mane lekin kuch hamare beech badla. Kuch aisa hua hai jis ne sab kuch badal diya. Kuch bhi pehle jaise nahi raha.
Suddenly rain starts. Soham closes his eyes and gets some flashes (He can not see Rajjis face) starts coming in his mind. Bani turns to Soham and sees that soham is again holding head. she comes to Soham but soham tell her to close window. Bani close window.

Soham says my head is aching, I will go mad. Bani says Soham plz relax. Nothing happend. I m with u and tell him to take rest. Soham lie on bed and bani tells him relax otherwise u will get unwell. Bani sits near soham, he close his eyes but feeling restless.

Bani thinks: Soham app khud bhi nahi jante ke aap Rajji se kitna Pyaar karte ho, Aap Rajji ke satkh apna Rishta bhool gaye ho, wo yahan se hamesha ke liye chali gayi ho, Lekin app ki yaadon mein wo aaj bhi hai or shayad hamesha rahegi, aap use bhool ke bhi nahi bhoole.

On the other side soham thinks: Mein hamesha se yahin chahta tha ke bani mere sath ho. Lekin aaj jab Bani mere paas hai toh mujhe khushi kyun nahi hai. Kyun lagta hai ke mein ne zindagi mein kisi Khaas (important person) ko kho diya hai.

Soham opens her eyes and says he is not able to sleep. Bani tell him try to sleep.  
Bani: Soham mein abhi kapre (clothe) change kar ke ati hoon. And she leaves.
Soham feels restless. In the backgroung songs starts:

naam badal do chahe iska isne nahi hain jhukna 
pir yeh aisi jisne dil ko reh reh kar chubna
kyun ristey itne ulajh gaye yeh koi samajh na sakya
Ishq e Rangeya...
Haaye rangeya...
Mainu kehre rang vich tu rangeya..

After sometime Bani comes and sees soham is sleeping and she is about go in other room  suddenly she thinks: Agar Soham ko raat mein kisi cheez ki zaroorat pari toh. Mein yahan bhi nahi so sakti.
Bani takes some pillow and puts them between her and Soham, sleeps on other side.

In the next part sohams memory will come back and on other side Bani will relize her love for Soham. For Rajji i have planed something else. But i asure u onething that she will not cry in my os. One twist come in my mind.  i will try to upadate next part soon as posible.
Plz like and give comments. i want your feedback. Its very important for me. And tell your fav scenes.😊

Edited by sojifan - 9 years ago
Goldie93 thumbnail
Awesome...loved it..y did u say Bani realize her love fr Sohum plzzz dnt separate SoJi in da nxt part.. Cnt see SoJi away frm eachother
Goldie93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sojifan

Sojji OS: Love is unbreakable
Part 2

Angad, Simran and kookie are waiting for Soham on dinner. Finally soham comes and tell bani  to serve dinner. suddenly simran tell to bani, where is Rajji, why she didnot come for dinner?? Everybody is shocked.😲 Soham tell that Rajji is not here, she is in her in laws' house. Simran gets sad and says she forgot, u are right Soham. Everyone try to behave normally and smiles. But simran thinks to herself (No, Soham, u are wrong. Rajjis in laws' house is here. Soham u do not know, what did u lose). Everyone finish their dinner. 

Next morning soham asks Bani to go to the fields with him. Bani asks soham but why?? Soham u did not see our field and..   Bani: and. Soham: And we havenot spend time together so we will also spend sometime together. We are newly marreid couple. Bani gets tensed and do not know what to say and feels akward.😲😲😲

But soham says plz Bani u have to come with me. Bani denies but soham insist her, then she agrees. They are about to leave for field, simran asks to soham. Where are you going with bani?? Soham tell Simran that he is taking bani in fields. Simran (shocked) tells but  Soham.. πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Soham: But what Bhabi?? Simran tell she have some work for Bani so Bani can not go. Soham says Plz bahabi she will comeback soon. Simran (with a sad face)  tells its allright but??? nothing  u go with bani. Soham gets happy and leave with Bani for fields. Simran remmembers that day when she told soham to take Rajji in the fields. She says to herself: Kash aaj Rajji yahan hoti.😭😭😭

In the fields

Soham is happy and shows bani their fields. Bani is not looking very happy. Soham notices it. Suddenly soham says Bani there is our Machan. Lets go on Machan. They go to on Machan.

On Machan

Bani says wow Soham. From here field looks more beautiful. she turns to Soham and sees that soham is holding his head. Soham gets some flashes. Bani holds Soham and asks what happend?? Soham said i do not know what is heppening with me and my head is aching. Bani is confused. Soham says bani lets go. I will not stay here anymore. Lets go. Bani agrees and they leave from Machan..
They come home back. Kookie asks soham where did they go??? But soham did not answer and go to his room. Kookie asks to Bani what happend? Bani says i do not know. we went out. Suddenly soham gets headache. Maybe he remember something. Maybe soham veerji gets some flashes. Bani said maybe.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
At the evening everyone are heaving dinner while Soham lost in his thoughts. He thinks (What is heapning with him, Why he get flashes). Simran asks; soham why are you not eating?? Soham answers: Nothing Bhabi. Simran: Then eat. Soham smiles and start eating. Eevryone finish dinner and  leave the place.

In the room

Soham lost in his thoughts and thinking what is heppening with him. Bani comes and sees soham is lost in thoughts and disturbed. She asks what happend??? Soham says nothing. Bani asks r u sure?? Soham yes. Bani looks confused and leave room. After sometime she again comes in room and sees taht soham is disturbed. Soham was sitting on bed. She goes near soham and take her hand on Sohams shoulder, soham looks at Bani and
Bani says: Soham Kya hua??
Soham (in angry mood and stands up): mein ne kaha kuch nahi hua.😑😑
Bani (shocked😲😲😲): aap itna gussa kyun kar rahe. mein to bas...
Soham (angry mood): kya mein to bas. Haan. Mein ne kaha na kuch nahi hua.
Bani: Soham aap ko kya ho gaya hai???
Soham (confusedπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•): Yahin to nahi pata. Mere ko kya ho gaya hai.
Bani: Agar koi aisi baat hai jo aapko pareshaan kar rahi hai. Toh aap mere ko bata sakte ho.
Soham: Kya bataoun. Mere ko khud pata nahi chal rahe. Ke mere sath kya ho raha hai.
Bani: aap yahan betho. Aur batao ke kya baat hai.
Soham (sits on bed and feels restless): Bani pata nahi mere dimaag mein kesi yaadein hein. Mujhe kuch saaf saaf nahi dikhta. Mere ko nahi samajh a raha ke mein kya karon. Bani looks at soham with a sad face.
Soham holds banis hand and asks If he forgot something about his past.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 
Bani: nahi soham, aisa toh kuch nahi hua.
Soham: Toh phir kaisa hai. Mere ko kyun aisa lagta hai jaise meri zindagi ki koi Khaas (important) baat hai jo mujhe yaad nahi hai. Bani is confused and do not what to say??
Soham: Aur aaj machan pe bhi pata nahi mere ko kya ho gaya tha. Mujhe kuch samaj mein nahi a raha. kesi hein yeh yaadein.
Bani: wo soham...

Soham (feeling sad and speaking with sad voice): Nahi, Bani kuch to hua hai. Jab bhi mein apni ankhen band karta hoon. Pata na kis ka dhondla chehra mere samne a jata hai. Jab bhi mein apni ankhen band karta hoon tera chehra dekhne ke liye. Tu mujhe nahi nazar ati. Kyun mujhe tu nahi dikhti Bani??? Bani is speechless and do not know what to say or do??

Soham: Jab bhi tere paas ate hoon aisa lagta koi mujhe rok raha hai. Par kya ?  Mere dimaag mein pata nahi ajeeb tarah ki cheezen ane lagti hein. Why don't I see everything clear??
Bani is speechless and do not know what to say. She stands up and go to the window. 

Soham: Bani tu mane ya na mane lekin kuch hamare beech badla. Kuch aisa hua hai jis ne sab kuch badal diya. Kuch bhi pehle jaise nahi raha.
Suddenly rain starts. Soham closes his eyes and gets some flashes (He can not see Rajjis face) starts coming in his mind. Bani turns to Soham and sees that soham is again holding head. she comes to Soham but soham tell her to close window. Bani close window.

Soham says my head is aching, I will go mad. Bani says Soham plz relax. Nothing happend. I m with u and tell him to take rest. Soham lie on bed and bani tells him relax otherwise u will get unwell. Bani sits near soham, he close his eyes but feeling restless.

Bani thinks: Soham app khud bhi nahi jante ke aap Rajji se kitna Pyaar karte ho, Aap Rajji ke satkh apna Rishta bhool gaye ho, wo yahan se hamesha ke liye chali gayi ho, Lekin app ki yaadon mein wo aaj bhi hai or shayad hamesha rahegi, aap use bhool ke bhi nahi bhoole.

On the other side soham thinks: Mein hamesha se yahin chahta tha ke bani mere sath ho. Lekin aaj jab Bani mere paas hai toh mujhe khushi kyun nahi hai. Kyun lagta hai ke mein ne zindagi mein kisi Khaas (important person) ko kho diya hai.

Soham opens her eyes and says he is not able to sleep. Bani tell him try to sleep.  
Bani: Soham mein abhi kapre (clothe) change kar ke ati hoon. And she leaves.
Soham feels restless. In the backgroung songs starts:

naam badal do chahe iska isne nahi hain jhukna 
pir yeh aisi jisne dil ko reh reh kar chubna
kyun ristey itne ulajh gaye yeh koi samajh na sakya
Ishq e Rangeya...
Haaye rangeya...
Mainu kehre rang vich tu rangeya..

After sometime Bani comes and sees soham is sleeping and she is about go in other room  suddenly she thinks: Agar Soham ko raat mein kisi cheez ki zaroorat pari toh. Mein yahan bhi nahi so sakti.
Bani takes some pillow and puts them between her and Soham, sleeps on other side.

In the next part sohams memory will come back and on other side Bani will relize her love for Soham. For Rajji i have planed something else. But i asure u onething that she will not cry in my os. One twist come in my mind.  i will try to upadate next part soon as posible.
Plz like and give comments. i want your feedback. Its very important for me. And tell your fav scenes.😊

Awesome...loved it..y did u say Bani realize her love fr Sohum plzzz dnt separate SoJi in da nxt part.. Cnt see SoJi away frm eachother..plzzz continue ur writting n plzz post ur nxt OS VERY SOON..cnt wait to read ur nxt post
.[/QUOTE]
soji123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
there is request from me ...please soham aur baani ko dur rakho ...its very difficult for me to tolerate them together and cant imgine them on the same bed😭
i really like what soham says ,,bani meri zindagi mein hain ..phir bhi khush nahi hoon😊