Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishaarani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 3

Soham and Bani are sleeping on Bed. Soham wakes up and sees Bani is sleeping on bed. He feels uncomfortableπŸ˜”and leaves the room. He sits on Sofa and lost in thoughts and sleep on Sofa and Bani is sleeping on bed. Simran sees it.😊😊😊

After 1 year

New Entry: Lakhwinder singh ( Lucky)
Lucky is simran and Angads son. But Soham doesnot know that Lucky is his nephew. Simran and Angad told him they adopted this kid. While her Dilvery simran went to her sasural. And bring lucky with her to Maan house.

Everyone is waiting for Soham and Bani in hall. They are going on Banis friend wedding in Gurduwara. In the room Bani asks to come with them. But he says he will not come and wont go in gurduwara. Bani asks why he will not come. Soham tells she know the reason very well. Bani insist her but he denies. Then soham (in angry mood)😑 i said i will not come thats mean i will not come. Bani makes sad face and about go when her Dupatta gets stuck with drawer but she thinks soham holds her Dupatta she gets happy and feels embrace.😳😳😳She turns to Soham and sees her dupatta stuck with drawer and soham is reading newspaper. She gets sad and take her Dupatta and leave the place.πŸ˜”
Bani comes in hall and tells everyone soham is not coming with us. Soham says she knew it. Everyone leaves for Gurduwara with sad face. 

In the evening they come back home. Soham asks them how was wedding. Simran says it was very good and we enjoyed it. Simran tells everyone was asking about u, u had to come with us. Suddenly soham changed the topic and said i m hungry now plz someone serve me dinner. Kookie said i and Bani ji make dinner for u. Simran asks soham to play with lucky. Soham agrees. Simran and Angad go to their room.

In the angad and simrans room, Simran looks worrid. Angad asks what happend.
Simran: Aisa kab tak chale ga??
Angad looks confused and said: Kya??
Simran: Mein Soham ki baat kar rahi hoon. Mujhe to yaad bhi nahi hai kab hum sab sath mein bahar gaye the. 
Angad(gets sad) and said: Par Simran...πŸ˜”
Simran (tears in eyes): Par kya ji. Mujhe toh lagta hai jaise us din hum ne sirf Rajji ko nahi Soham ko bhi kho diya tha. Us din ke baad kuch bhi pehle jaise nahi Raha. πŸ˜­
Angad: Chal chor na simran yeh sab batein.
Simran(tears in eyes): Kaisa choron.  Is ek saal mein kabhi bhi Soham kisi function mein nahi gaya. Mujhe to yaad bhi nahi hai kab mein ne us ko haste hue dekha tha. Aisa lagta jaise us ne Khusiyun se rishta hi tor diya hai. Aur wo bas apne khilaoon (thoughts) mein rahta hai. Angad says she is saying right, with Rajji all heppiness gone. Angad says we will pray, whereever Rajji is, she will always stay happy. Simran starts crying and hug Angad.😭😭😭
Soham finish his dinner and go to his room. Kookie and Bani finish their work and go to their room.

In the Night

Evetybody is sleeping. Suddenly rain starts with high wind and thunder. The window opens. 
Soham is sleeping, suddenly he feels restless , has a nightmare that some flashes but he cannot see faces. He wakes up and gets restless. Bani who is sleeping on floor, also wake up and ask what happend soham. 

Soham: I saw again same nightmare. But why i didnot see everything clear. 
Bani: Nothing happend. I m with u. Plz sleep.
Soham: No, i m not able to sleep.
Bani: Soham close your eyes and try to sleep.
Soham: I do not know why?? But whenever i close my eyes i see one face. And i feel starts restless. 
Bani: Soham plz try to sleep. I m with u.
Soham close his eyes and Bani has tears in her eyes and  thinks( to herself): Soham jis ka chehra appko dikhai deta hai wo shayad Rajji hai. Aaj Rajji hamare sath nahi hai lekin phir bhi aap ki yadon mein hai. App use yaad na kar bhi yaad karte ho. Par Soham Mere ko  pata nahi kya ho jata hai jab bhi aapko Rajji aur app ke guzre huwe Kal  ki yaad ati hai. Shayad kahi na kahi darti hoon jis din aapko sab kuch Yaad aye ga. Tab hamara Rishta khatam ho jaye ga. Par Mujhe darr kyun lagta hai??? Kyun???😭

In Hall

Next morning Kookie and guggi are fighting in there funny way. Soham and bani come stops them. Soham tell guggi stop fighting and lets go to fields. they both leave. Bani ask Kookie why u and guggi always fighting with eachother. Kookie say i do not know.
Bani: Par kehte hein jahan ladai hoti hai wahan pyar bhi hota hai.
Kookie: Pata nahi Bani ji. Guggi ka to pata nahi par mein usse bohot pyar karti hoon. 
Bani teases her and says : Oh tu Guggi se bohot pyar karti hoon.
Kookie feels shy😳😳😳 and says: Haan. Aur aap ko pata hai jab bhi mein ankhen band karti hoon toh bas Guggi ka chehra dikhai deta. Aur mein ne suna agar aap kisi se pyar karte ho to uska chehra dikhai deta hai jab bhi aap apni ankhen band karte ho. Then she leaves.

She close her eyes and she sees Sohams face. She open her eyes and shocked. She goes to her room and close the door. She stood front of mirror. She says (To herself): Yeh mujhe Soham ka face kyun dikha. Kya mere ko bhi soham se pyar ho gaya hai. nahi, mein soham se kaise Pyar kar sakti hoon. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

In the fields

Soham and Guggi are working. Guggi cracks some funny jokes to make soham laugh. But soham doesnot react and also not get irritate. Guggi says shoham whats wrong with u?? U werenot like this?? Soham says i do not know whats happend with me??Guggi makes sad face and thinks (Soham i wish your memory come back then everything will be allright).

At maan house

Bani looks very confused and She again close her but she again sees sohams face and she remeber also Rajjis words (taht Soham loves her, he will also keep her happy). She open her eyes and smilies. She said to herself: Haan mujhe soham se pyar ho gaya hai. I m in love. She sees at sohams photo, blushing and said: Soham i love u.😳😳😳

In the fields

In the evening guggi says we have to go now soham. Soham agrees. Suddenly its starts raining. Guggi says oh my god. soham lets go on Machan. Soham says no, not on Machan. Guggi says we have to go on Machan. But soham denies. Guggi holds sohams hand and take him forcefully on Machan. They both are on machan. Rain gets fast with high wind and thunder. Soham again gets some flashes. He gets restless. He says Guggi we go now. I will not stay here. First Guggi denies and then he says ok. They are on road but Soham lost in his thoughtsπŸ˜•. Sudenly a car come and hit soham. Soham falls down and his head falls on a stone.
On the other side Bani is waiting and thinks: Soham Plz come fast. Today i will tell u, how much i love u. Come fast i can not wait. 
Before Soham close his eyes and faint, he sees Rajjis face. 
Guggi starts screaming soham get up. 

At the maan house

Angad comes and informs everyone about sohams accident. Everyone is shocked😲. They all leave to the hospital but kookie doesnot go he stay at home with Lucky.

In the hospital

Everybody is waiting for doctor. Bani and simran are crying. Angad console them. Finally doctor came and tell: Soham ki condition bohot critical hai. Aur wo behoshi mein sirf apni biwi ko bula rahe hein. Aap please unki wife ko bula di jiye. Bani says: Mein unki biwi hoon. 
Bani go the with doctor. Bani enters in the room and go to sohams bed. she is going to touch her but she is shocked. Sohams does not say her name. He saying only Rajji, Rajji. Then doctor asks r u Rajji?? Bani is total in shock and run from there.😲
She comes out then simran asks: is soham fine? Bani doesnot say anything. Everyone asks : Is soham fine?? Bani replies Everything is finish. Everyone is confusedπŸ˜•. Then doctor come ask for Rajji. Everybody is shocked😲😲😲. Angad says Rajji. Doctor said: Plz call Rajji becoz soham is taking Rajjis name. Angad says Rajji can not come here. Doctor said Plz call Rajji , sohams condtion is very  critical (Head injury). Anything can happen. Plz call Rajji. Now we are going to do operation.
Everyone gets sad πŸ˜”πŸ˜”and do not know what to do??? Sohams Head operation starts and everybody break down in tears and starts praying for him. 
After some time doctor come to maan family. Angad asks for soham. Doctor says soham is out of danger and we have shifted him to other room. Everyone becomes happy 😊😊😊and go to meet soham but Bani is still sadπŸ˜”πŸ˜”. They all go to the soham and starts talking with him but he does not reply and looks in other direction. Doctor comes to maan family.
Angad: Why soham is not talking with us. Is he fine??
Doctor: No, he is not fine. Actually...Soham...
Everyone looking at doctor πŸ˜•πŸ˜•and angad said: What happend with Soham??
Doctor: Actually becoz of Sohams head injury. His mind memory stop on one point. Soham is not unconscious but he is also not conscious. Soham forgot evrything. He remembers only...
Everyone is shocked😲😲😲. Bani asks: What???
Doctor: He remembers only Rajji. Maybe if he sees Rajji, he will be fine and remember evrything. 
Everyone is shocked😲😲😲 and do not know what to do. Bani leaves the room with tears in her eyes😭😭😭. Simaran says we all knew that this will happen someday but it will happen so never thought. Angad says what to do now.Rajji left house for forever. We do not know where is she??? Guggi inform Kookie about Soham condtion. She also get worried. πŸ˜”πŸ˜”. Angad tells evryone to go to home. He and Guggi will stay with him. Simran says ok. Guggi go to arrange taxi.

Bani is sitting on bench and crying. Simran and Angad go to Bani. Simran asks her to go home with her. She agrees and say i come after few mins. She goes to sohams room.
She enters in Sohams room and remember some moments which she spend with soham and song plays in the background:

Bante bante toot gayi hai rishton ki ye dor we
manzilon tak aate aate rahein le gayi mod we
jo hua hai hona hi tha
raasta ye khona hi tha
shayad usne tere waaste socha hai kujh or we
Koi kya badle Ga Uski likhi hui likhaiyyan
o saayiaan mere saayiaan
tu tan sab kujh jaane mere saayiaan

Bani comes near soham and says😭😭😭: (Simran) wo theek ke rahi thi. Ek na Ek din toh yeh sab kuch hona tha. Mein hi pagal thi jo aap se 😊😊... Is ek saal mein hum sath ho ke bhi sath nahi the. Is ek saal mein agar aap ke sath kuch tha wo thi Rajji ki dhondli Yaadein. Lekin Soham aap mujhe kaise bhool sakte ho. kaise Soham, she starts crying loudly.😭
Soham says : Rajji, Rajji.
Bani and said : Nahi, Soham, Rajji nahi. Mein bani hoon. Dekho na meri taraf. Plz Soham dekho na idhar. she starts crying loudly and loudly said sohams name. πŸ˜­
But Soham doesnot react.
Bani: Soham aap mere sath aisa nahi kar sakte. She wipes her tears and said: Nahi, Soham aap mujhe nahi bhool sakte. Mein aap ko theek karke rahongi. I will bring your memory back. Soham again take Rajjis name then Bani leaves the room.😭 
Angad take care of soham in hospital. On the other side simran tells to Bani, If she wants she can go from here. U do not need to stay here. But Bani says she will stay here for some days.

After 1 weak 

Evryone is sitting beside Soham. Doctor suggestes them to take Soham in Delhi. In Delhi He know a doctor, plz go to the doctor. Everyone agree. Doctor leaves. Angad says he will go with Soham. Simran says she also wants to go with soham but beoz of Lucky she can not go. Guggi and Bani say they will also go. First Angad denies but then he agrees.
Next day they leaves for Delhi.

Precap: Soham sees Rajji in Delhi. But in a complete different look😲. 

hope u like it and please do like or comment
its only took few seconds to like and few minutes to comment
thanks

Edited by sojifan - 9 years ago
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I have one question in mind after reading this ... is this SOJI OS or soham and bani OS ?

hope in next part there is rajji.. nice writing. 😊Edited by nami9j - 9 years ago
Aishaarani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nami9j

I have one question in mind after reading this ... is this SOJI OS or soham and bani OS ?

<div></div>hope in next part there is rajji.. nice writing. 😊

Yes in the next rajji will come back. I know u do not like bani but I just to take rajjis revenge from bani.Edited by sojifan - 9 years ago
prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice. New look???? Waiting 
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update...
awww Soham only remembers Rajji...
Luved it... hmm poor bani...
eagerly waiting for rajji';s entry...
plzz plzzz continue soon
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sojifan

Yes in the next rajji will come back. I know u do not like bani but I just to take rajjis revenge from bani.

revenge ????πŸ˜•... ok... u must be knowing better as u have the story planned in ur mind😊 ..

and as for me wen it is a soji os then i love to read only about soji being in main focus with other characters having less role in it πŸ˜‰.. kya karu.. crazy for only n only soji πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

rajji.soham thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Liked it, but missing my Rajji terribely can't wait for the next part to see rajji and her new look and what about Heer?.
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Liked it
Interesting rajji in new look wow please continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
Goldie93 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh My God πŸ‘..its Awesome...Mindblowing..i jst love ur Writting.plzxx continue fast n Unite SoJi as soon as possible...Gud u took Revenge frm Bani..she deserved dis..she created lots of Problem fr SoJi i. Da Show..Loved da way u troubled Bani in dis writting..

Once again seriously Amazing Writting skills u have..continue writting abt SoJi...
Edited by Goldie93 - 9 years ago
Princess_Pataka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
yaar u r an amazing writer
loved the concept
it was fantastic
cont soon