Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soji123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
finally bani aur rajji souten ban gayi😉
your os reminds me of ekta show where hero n heroine get separeted and heroine is pregnent ...and other women in hero wife ...some year leap ...then both meet at new place in new look...and allthat😃
Aishaarani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for liking my writing. I will update next part soon as possible. My school starts from today. So I little busy. I will try to update till thursday. Edited by sojifan - 9 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice updates
your writing is amazing
👍🏼
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now i read ur...OS😊
i like in this OS..only Hospital Part...bcoz Soham finally Realize her love Rajji😊
but Soham ko kya hua wo to mujhe samajh nhi aaya😆😆😆😆CoMa Mein gya kya😉😆😆
Anyways...u have poteintial to write a different kind of OS...but..i love also see SOHJI Love
unbreakable...but in ur Part 3...i see Bani's Pain nd i feel for her
Jo mein serial mein nhi krti thi...tumne mujhe yaahan kra diya...I hope u understand me..
Aishaarani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 4

Everyone is sitting in car. Becoz of red light all cars stop on road. Suddenly soham sees Rajji in other car (her hair are blowing becoz of wind). He starts calling Rajji, Rajji and try to point his finger to Rajji. But Green lights get on and car starts. Both cars go in opposite direction. 
They are on the way. Driver says sorry sir i come in wrong direction. Angad says ok now plz go to in right direction. The driver take the car in other direction. Angad says look at the retaurant, lets go eat something. we have not eaten. Bani and Guggi agree. They all go to the restaurant. Guggi feeds Soham. They all finished eating. They are about to leave restaurant Soham again sees Rajji. He again starts saying Rajji. Guggi hears Soham voice and he also saw Rajji. He tells Bani and Angad look at Rajji Bhabhi. Every is schocked to see Rajji in completly different Look. Rajjis Look: She was wearing jeans and T-Shrit with high heels. Her hair are open and loose curly. Everyone is shocked. 😲
She is waiting for Taxi. Suddenly taxi come and Rajji sit in taxi. Taxi starts, angad tells Guggi to follow the car. Guggi takes a taxi and follow Rajji. After sometime taxi stops and Rajji comes out the taxi. Guggi comes also from taxi. He calls Rajji, Rajji turn to him. Are u calling me? Guggi yes Rajji Bhabi. She gives him a confused look and said excuse me, i m not Rajji.  She start going to her flat, Guggi calls her but she doesnot hear and go. Guggi is totally shocked😲😲😲. Angad and Bani is waiting for him in Anuradhs house. Guugi comes home and tell everything. Angad and Bani are shocked😲😲😲. Angad said what happend with Rajji, something is wrong. He calls Simran and tell evrything and asks her to come delhi. Simran agrees.
Next day simran comes to Dehli and they all goes to Rajjis house. She opens the door and sohocked to see Guggi.
Rajji😲😲: OMg, U r again here, I said i m not Rajji. Mein Rajji nahi hoon.
Everyone is shocked😲😲😲. Simran: Rajji yeh tu kya keh rahi hai.
Rajji😲😲: Dekhi, aap ko koi misunderstanding hui hai, i m not Rajji.
Angad😲: Rajji yeh tujhe kya hogaya hai.
Rajji is looking confused😲😲. Kookie: Rajji Bhabhi yeh app...
Rajji😡😡: enough is enough. Mein ne Kaha na mein Rajji nahi hoon.
Simran starts crying. Rajji can not see simran cry and said Plz sit. She bring water for Simran. Simran drinks and said Rajji woh..
Rajji gets irriate and said: Dekhi, mein kaha na koi galat fehmi ho gayi aap ko. Mein Rajji nahi hoon aur kon hai yeh Rajji.
Simran(tears in her eyes)😭: Rajji, hamre Soham ki zindagi, jab se Rajji gayi hai lagta hai hamra Soham jeena hi bhool gaya hai. 
Rajji😕😕: But i m sorry i m not Rajji, wait 1 min.
Rajji leave the place and after sometime she comeback. She bring i.d. card and show to everyone.
Rajji: i not Rajji. I m Khushi.
Everyone is shocked😲 and do not know what to say. 
Simran: Aisa kaise ho sakta hai. She shows her a photo of Rajji. She is also confused.😲😲 
Khushi: Inka face mere jaisa hai. Par yeh mein nahi hoon.
Suddenly simran sees a photo of a baby girl. Rajji looks at Simran. Rajji says she is her sisters daughter and stay with her becoz her is dead.
Simran: theek hai, hum man gaye ke tu Rajji nahi hai. Khushi gets happy. Everyone looking at simran with a confused look.😲😲
Simran😭😭: Par hamare Soham ki halat bohot critical hai. Aur woh bas Rajji ka naam hi leta hai. Kya tu kuch dino ke Soham ki Rajji bane gi. Everyone is shocked.😲😲😲
Khushi😡😡: Yeh aap kya keh rahi hein. Aisa kaise ho sakta.
Simran: Yahin ek rasta hai Soham ko theek karne ka.
Khushi😡😡: Dekhi mein aisa kabhi nahi karon gi.
Simran: Plz, tere naam khushi hai, tu hi hai bas jo hamare Soham ki zindagi mein khusiyaan laa sakti hai. Use jeene sikha sakti hai.
Sudenly a women come with a baby girl.
Bani: Simran Bhabhi theek keh Rahi hai. Ek Rajji hi hai jo Soham ko theek kar sakti hai. Soham Rajji se bohot pyar karte hein.
Simran and Bani begs Khushi to save sohams life.😭😭
Simran sees baby girl, she takes khushi hand and put her hand on babys head.
Simran: Tujhe is bache ka vasta. Plz kuch dino ke liye ban ja Soham ki Rajji.
Khushi is totally schocked😲😲😲 and she sits on sofa. She does not know what to say.
Khusi said ok now u go home. I need time to think.
They all agree, give her tel no and leave. She looks at Baby, starts crying and said why this all heppning with me. I can not bear anymore.😭😭😭
Next day she calls angad and tell she is ready to be sohams wife but becoz of baby sake . Angad give this news to everyone. And they go to Khushis house. They tell her evrything about Rajji. 

After 4 days

Angad calls khushi and tell her to come Anuradhs home. She thinks(Plz god help me, mujhe himmat dena).
She comes to Anuradhs home. Everyone is waiting for her. Bani tells her to go in sohams room. 
Soham is siiting on bed. She enters in Sohams room. In the background plays

Samne o tere jaise hasde saveere Jaise pure cahan wali koi raatein
A gaya hai noor onu vekh ke hazoor Ruk gayi hai nazar wahi ja ke
o deewaano yaad rakhna ishq ka yeh phalsafa 
hum bhulaaye laakh isko laut aaye har daafa 
yeh toh rab ke phool hain tu chupaayenga kahaan
ishq da kalma ishq da a
Ishq e da kalma

Soham looks at Rajji and smile come on his face. he try to stand up but he is about to fall,  Angad is going to hold him but Simran stops him. Rajji holds Soham. Simran: aapko jane ki zaroorat nahi hai usko sambhalne wali a gyi hai. Soham hugs her and tears come in his eyes. Rajji thinks " Soham, Kash mein ko bata sakti ke mein...". 

Recap: Rajji is taking care of Soham. Simran tells Angad: Hamari Rajji aur hamre Soham ki zindagi laut ayi. Angad is looking confused. Simran: Haan, yeh hamri Rajji hi hai. aap ko kya lagta hai ke mein Rajji ki jagah kisi ko deh sakti hoon. Soham ki Patni aur meri devrani ki jagah sirf Rajji ki thi, uski hai aur rahegi. 
kookie tells Guggi: aap mano ya na mano. Yeh Rajji Bhabhi hi hein. yeh Khushi ho hi nahi sakti. 
Edited by sojifan - 9 years ago
Goldie93 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...plzzz continue fast.cnt wait fr da nxt Part. loved it...
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful update..
awww soham n rajji hve a baby girl..
wonder why rajji is not telling the truth..
continue soon
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's very beautiful sojji love story! It's lovely write.
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow i love it
rajji in new look 😃
soo interesting
please cont soon
cant wait for the next part
rajji.soham thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very beautiful, continue soon.