Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

Soji SS: Love is unbreakable part 21 ( updated on pg 45) - Page 7

Aishaarani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for liking it and for all your comments. It means a lot for me. Definetly I will update soon. These days I m very busy becos of school. But I will try to update next part till sunday. 😊 😊 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
prologue sounds really interesting !! 
I've always wanted to see bani have feelings for sohum. Part of me want to see her selfish avatar and how she'll manage to face her sister after in love with her husband! 

will read next part right now! 
.Rajji. thumbnail
i really like the way you write the dialogue, i feel like i'm watching the serial itself !! 
Rajji's letter was too good! very emotional, i can feel her pain but her wish to see her pati and her sister happy. 
Her idea of letting a second letter for sohum "just in case" is perfect!! i so wish he'll get his memory back on. 

i loved to be reminded of the scene when sohum blows on rajji's hand! such a beautiful scene. rajji fell in love with him when he was doing that, most probably bani will fell in love with him too! 

Same thing with the scene when they fall on the bed. 
I feel like slowly sohum will remember of rajji but at the same time bani will fall for sohum. 

So i'm scared : will she gave him the letter if he remembers about rajji or will she be selfish and say that rajji is gone for good?

will read next part right now !! so excited ! 
.Rajji. thumbnail
loved this part 2 !! 
Especially the beginning with simreen, after she accepted rajji as her bahu, she was very attached to her and she was the most heart broken one when rajji left! she doesn't want sohum to get closer to bani, and i like that about her. 

poor sohum all these memories and no one to explain to him what happened. It was painful to read... i can't believe he has to live without rajji's love. these two should never be separated ! 

bani is getting more and more attached to sohum, she should try to help him realize what is wrong. Poor rajji, where is she, what is she doing? will she end up with parmeet?!  i secretly want that to happen because rajji/parmeet would be cute, they're both very colorful !

will read part 3 now, really excited to read about rajji finally. I'm worried she is missing. 

And bani will accept that she has feelings for sohum, what will she do next? nice precap !! 

good job so far, it's very nice to read this story ! 

favorite part : Bani thinks: Soham app khud bhi nahi jante ke aap Rajji se kitna Pyaar karte ho, Aap Rajji ke satkh apna Rishta bhool gaye ho, wo yahan se hamesha ke liye chali gayi ho, Lekin app ki yaadon mein wo aaj bhi hai or shayad hamesha rahegi, aap use bhool ke bhi nahi bhoole.
Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago
.Rajji. thumbnail
hmmm i'm reading part three and i'm not sure i'm okay with what is going on. 
rajji is missing for a year (a full year!!) and people seem to have moved on just fine... that's not nice!! 

is sohum really letting bani -his "wife"- sleep on the floor? what was their discussion about it? did bani want to sleep on the floor or did sohum ask her to sleep on the floor because he was not comfortable? 

bani realizing her feeling for sohum... i know this would happen but it's like Rajji is dead to her. When sohum wake up, she didn't think of bringing rajji back at any cost, she only thought about herself and her love! not nice !

on the other part, seeing sohum in this bad condition was really touching and i felt bad for him. Nice writing! 

very excited about the precap. FINALLY rajji is back !!! 

.Rajji. thumbnail
read the fourth part!!
i'm just SO SO SO happy that rajji is back!! as "kushi" i wonder why she didn't say she is rajji. 

Finally sohum and rajji are united again, it's so nice !! Now i'm sure they'll be happy together. 

Bani will have to figure out what to do now that rajji is back in sohum's life. And parmeet, is he the one who helped rajji create her new avatar? 

can't wait to read next part! 

good luck with school too! 
Sanam-rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love it read  story of soji very interesting sohum n rajji romantic back together again finally ! So happy rajjiπŸ˜›
NehaFan4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

very nice 😊. rajji in new look😊. And rajji acting as khushi. waiting to know this what is reason😊

continue soon.😊
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This part interesting 😊
Rajji is Back πŸ˜›πŸ˜³...awesome nd i wonder why she is call her Khushi .. nice update dear
u united a our Sohji...πŸ‘πŸ‘ Nd last scene Soham fall down nd rajji caught him lovely yaar ..simaran said...usko sambhalne wali agyi haiπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š Soham only belongs to Rajji nd Rajji only belongs to Soham...thats is unbreakable love..keep going yaarπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Nd best of luck for ur studies😊
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow wow wow...
mindlowing updates
love how sohum avoided bani ..
loves the part where he  said rajji and bani shocked..
bani wants sohum..awesome

and rajji's new look..wow..love this  new rajji,and i am  sure the girl is soji's and name would e heer!!
lovely updates