_/\_ \|/Ganapati Aala Aahe !!\|/ _/\_ - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all 😃😃 Beautiful post 👏⭐️
Beautifully made thread this dedicated to the elephant lord..Ganapati Bappa Moriya..A very Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to you. May the God shower upon us all health, prosperity and peace. Lots of love. 
Ganpati bappa morya
ganesha bless all of us
Originally posted by sashashyam

First of all, my dear, let me  send you my warmest good wishes for a very happy Ganesh Chaturthi today with your family and friends, and of course lots of modaks!😉 May Lord Ganesha make your life during the year ahead smooth and fulfilling.

I live in Pune, in the heart of Maharashtra, and so the Ganeshotsav is a very special thing for us. We have a Ganapathi installed in the lobby of our 10 storey building, and we all assemble there every evening till the visarjan day, sing bhajans and distribute prasad after the aarti.

Next, this is truly a very beautiful collage, and being somewhat technically challenged, I am all the more impressed by it. Congratulations!

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Syamala ji ...appreciate  your words ...me too living in Mumbai since long ...at present In Delhi on some consignment ! Used to visit Lalbagacha Raja and Sidhi vinayak !
Happy Ganeshotsav to you and your family members ! 😊
Radhika ..great thread dear friend! Really a divine visual treat ! Must say thanks to you ! 
Morya Re...Bappa Morya Re...😃
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 🤗
Happy ganapati chadurthi to u all friends..
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to everyone!!! :)
Shubh Ganesh Chaturthi to all!!!!

Edited by nehageet - 9 years ago