ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
First he wanted to run away from responsibilities leaving kids alone... for him his dukh is more important than the kids... Although I know it is heart breaking for him, that does not make him a good father or a good husband...He did not do anything when Urmila was taking kids with her...😡 Edited by ani_gr - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even pari locked him in room did he not think to put a complaint again her for holding him against his will. Jigar's selfish side is out it's all about him like nobody else lost rashi.
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Yes totally... he acts as if he has no bones... Every one has lost Rashi, every one is very disturbed abt her death...but Jigar just cannot run away from his responsibilities...If he is a good father he will live for his kids...
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
For me Jigar is extremely childlike.  He has shouldered none of the responsibilities of a husband, father or a businessman.  IMO he has floated along in life at the whims and accomplishments of others.  Yes he is hurting at losing Rashi, as others have already stated, but he is supposed to be the adult.  His boys need him but somehow I get the feeling that he was never a hands on father.  I am fast losing patience with this character.  
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
He is just becoming dumb day by day...
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Xarina

For me Jigar is extremely childlike.  He has shouldered none of the responsibilities of a husband, father or a businessman.  IMO he has floated along in life at the whims and accomplishments of others.  Yes he is hurting at losing Rashi, as others have already stated, but he is supposed to be the adult.  His boys need him but somehow I get the feeling that he was never a hands on father.  I am fast losing patience with this character.  

Some guys are not hands on father because they are busy with work and kids spend most time with mothers, but rashi's death should have changed it all for jigar his priorities in life should have changed, instead of wallowing he should have bonded with his kids, if this hadn't been a joint family set up then maybe he would have pulled his socks up and dealt with it because he would have no choice but here he expecting everyone except him to look after his kids.