US Open 2014 discussions - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Can some one kill Monfils grrr hw hw he lost march point
Bakws good chance to beat fed
But this guy na

Now in 5 th set
: Novak Djokovic through to 8th straight US Open semifinal, with 76 67 62 64 win over Murray. Plays Nishikori. #USOpen
#Nadal still doubtful for Beijing (29sept) atm but then his calendar still remains the same: Shanghai, Basel, Paris and London (W*F).
Marin Cilic up 2 sets to none on Berdych; one set from first Slam semifinal in 4 years. #USOpen
: Thinking both guys might want to table the drops shots. Monfils up 2 sets to 1, Federer up a break in 4th 2-1. #USOpen
: "I don't know what's wrong with you," Federer says to chair umpire Carlos Ramos about...something. #USOpen
: Monfils talking to himself to pump himself up seems to lead to Monfils double-faulting tonight. Still holds for 3-2.

: Real chance for Federer at 4-4, 15-30. Hits routine backhand net, routine forehand long. Will serve to stay in it at 4-5.
: 2 sets all, but feels like a long way back for La Monf. Short, tight forehand on 2nd match point the shot he'll remember.

: As Federer takes a bathroom break, Monfils hanging his head...and dancing in his seat.
Fed beaten Monfils 6-2 in final set

Grr Monfils u lost 2 MP hw shame
Originally posted by awesomegurti

: "I don't know what's wrong with you," Federer says to chair umpire Carlos Ramos about...something. #USOpen

He was behaving like an immature 22 yr old playing his first slam Q/F round ...just like 2009US open final against del potro fighting quarreling with chair umpire fellow player 😆
I am sure he will be fined heavily and warned for his behavior as he banged his bat at the net