Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
After watching yesterday's episode this has been bugging me so thought I would write it down.
Why do we get a flashback and a whole story of how gunjan ended up witha ticket and getting the bus With ranvi to Mumbai which is in india

BUT 

No explanation or story of how baldev gets on a plane to Poland which is overseas!!!!
Which is a hell more difficult to do and would be far more interesting than buying another bloody bus ticket.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Because the makers are extremely obsessed with Gunjan!! 😵

They give every small detail when it comes to her but when it comes to Veeba everything is rushed and it looks like Gunjan is the main lead not Veera 

Beyond Bakwaas are doing so much for this Mumbai track but did NOTHING for the Poland track!! They say that everyone is important to the show yeah right keep joking 👏

I feel like punching them in their faces!! 🤬

The focus was on Gunjan/Ranjan for 7 freaking months and Veeba weren't even shown in many epis during the crap Chanchali/Poland track 😡

Their fans are still not satisfied 
Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 9 years ago
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I had actually skipped this part so thanks for letting me know that it happened.😆

It was so obvious that they hadn't prepared well in advance for VishAna's Poland trip. Those CC episodes looked like some hodge podge quickly put together at the last minute. Maybe if their sweetheart Gunjan was also going to Poland they would have done a better job.
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When I wrote this I thought of that movie by samual l jackson "snakes on a plan'   😆
SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Because Baldev going to Poland in the last minute was illogical. There was no logical reason on how Baldev was able to go to Poland. The only way they could have shown Baldev being able to go to Poland is through illegal means 😆- which is still illogical because airports have too too too much security. 

Yea but they could have easily shown their families letting Veeba go alone. Bansuri would be shown happily letting Baldev go to VIDESH. And Veera family also let Veera go with Baldev because they really want Ranvi to fulfill his dream. But they showed nothing.  Yet they showed Gunjan flashback. Ugh can't we curse on this forum? 😡. 🤬 The CVs.
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Because the makers have a Gunjan/Farnaz fetish. Why else do you think G's character has become so prominent post leap? From an extra to the main lead. All the tracks related to her have a lot of effort invested in them.

Sukhmani05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
CV's, the makers & their obsession with G's character - RG got proper Mumbai built up track whereas VeeBa no proper built up for Poland track + 4 Baldevless, Veeraless & VeeBaliciousless episodes before Poland track & 1 after their return - Disorganized stuffs for VeeBa & everything else arrange for their FAVS - Must say Kudos to CV's & the makers 
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
cv's favourite gunju baby..i remember  they even showed gunjan having bath  that was in detail. but no proper track for veeba.
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Khaleesi

Because the makers have a Gunjan/Farnaz fetish. Why else do you think G's character has become so prominent post leap? From an extra to the main lead. All the tracks related to her have a lot of effort invested in them.

👍🏼
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan

cv's favourite gunju baby..i remember  they even showed gunjan having bath  that was in detail. but no proper track for veeba.

😆😆   n number of hair combing tooo