Posted: 9 years ago
👏 Hats off nihal chachu..i was dreading this scene where he would make baldev understand..i thought he would give long lectures🥱 but no he is a genius⭐️..he gave baldev some drinks and used "hukum ka ikka" i.e baldev's azaadi 👍🏼. Great👏. No bhashans or mahanta included, he gave baby ballu his counterpart oversion of candy and made him understand that masterni would irritate him and steal his independence😆 and baby ballu understood aww🤗.'
How cute was baldev in that scene😳..aapko hum ladkon ka mukhiya hona chahiye😎
Ballu ne nihal chachu ki azaadi ko nazar laga di now he would have to marry the surpunch
Poor nihal chachu 😭
thnk god nihal chachu is finally bk..loved the scene
Nihal chachu really is a genius. He must have deliberately adopted this approach in order to convince Ballu.😳 Why can't more ppl do this rather than going on and on with boring bhashans.😆

Accha hai NiRa will start. Ratan doesn't deserve Nihal but at least Nihal will get to do something about his own life rather than simply babysitting and advising everyone.😆

Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Nihal chachu really is a genius. He must have deliberately adopted this approach in order to convince Ballu.😳 Why can't more ppl do this rather than going on and on with boring bhashans.😆

Accha hai NiRa will start. Ratan doesn't deserve Nihal but at least Nihal will get to do something about his own life rather than simply babysitting and advising everyone.😆

true all others give bhasdhansand baby ballu is allergic to them like us😆 
i hope this nira thing makes way for ballu to become the surpunch
correct sonu didi,nihal ne baldev ki sabse zyada pasand vaali cheez "daaru"😉dekhar sab kuch bahar nikalvakar updesh bhi de diya...ho to nihal jaisa cupid!!!

p.s...tomorrow is my maths model exam guys,wish me luck please!!!1😭
Originally posted by sanjanatamannah

correct sonu didi,nihal ne baldev ki sabse zyada pasand vaali cheez "daaru"😉dekhar sab kuch bahar nikalvakar updesh bhi de diya...ho to nihal jaisa cupid!!!

best of luck👍🏼 u'll do great InshAllah⭐️

all the best ... 
Originally posted by overactor

best of luck👍🏼 u'll do great InshAllah⭐️
thank you so much sonu...its great confidence u guys are giving me..iam sorry,but i did not understand what you meant by inshallah.

thank you so much sonu...its great confidence u guys are giving me..iam sorry,but i did not understand what you meant by inshallah.
InshAllah is an arabic word that muslims say when doing anything it means "if God wills" 😃
i loved the nihal-ballu scene day.it was awesome!! nihal is a super cool chachu!😎i  was expecting him to give a long lecture but alas nihal chachu understands ballu and allof us viewers very well,thank u chachu 🤗pp is in desperte need of more ppl like nihal 😃