Qubool Hai

ASYA SS : Together.... A Compromise No More Epilogue added 23/2/15

ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I am back with another ASYA story "Together... A Compromise No More". This is a MINI SS, which starts from after Dilshaad challenges to get Asad married in 10 days. So here the challenge is met and moves forward from there. I hope you all like and support my efforts once again.

Before I start posting, I have to thank my Sis, Saima, who never fails to encourage me to write. Also the credit for the title goes to her. Sis this is the best title I could have gotten and it fits the story perfectly. Thank you once again.

Another shout out is to another Sis I have been able to connect to on the forum, Divya, who made this beautiful banner for me. Divs, it's simple, beautiful and captures the essence of my story so well. Thank you so much, you are a sweetheart.

"Together... A Compromise No More"

Chapter 1

After the faceoff with Shireen at the Walima, Dilshaad had vowed to get Asad married in 10 days and Asad had finally fulfilled his Ammi's challenge and proved to his father's other family that they too could be happy and that they deserved all the happiness that Allah had showered on them. Dilshaad had asked Asad to marry Zoya which he had reluctantly agreed to after his Ammi's health deteriorated. On the face of it both he and Zoya kept telling each other that this was all a farce but they were well aware of what they truly felt for each other.

As they entered the Khan Villa, Dilshaad took them both into a hug and kept thanking them to have fulfilled her wish and kept her word. She had been scared thinking what if Asad had not married in these 10 days; she and her family would have had to face another round of taunts and mockery at the hands of Shireen and Raziya. With tears rolling down her cheeks she thanked both of them for fulfilling her dream. Dilshaad sent Zoya off to Asad's room with Najma and stopped Asad to have a word with him.

"Asad, mein jaanti hoon ki tumne yeh nikah meri kehne se kiya hai, meri baat ka maan rakhne ke liye kiya hai. Par mein yeh bhi jaanti hoon ki tum Zoya se mohabat kartey ho, Uske liye jo tum mehsoos kartey ho vo tumhari aankhoon mein saaf saaf dekh sakti hoon mein.." Asad tried to speak in between but Dilshaad put her finger to his lips, stopping him and then continued.

"Jis tarah se tum use dekhte ho, jis tarah se tumhe uski fikar hoti hai uske liye pareshaan rehtey ho, yeh saari baaten yehi batati hain ki tum Zoya se mohabat kartey ho" Asad looked away trying to conceal his smile, he felt relieved, there never really was a time where he could hide anything from his Ammi, and the best thing was that he would not have to pretend or try and hide his feelings in front of her. He looked back at Dilshaad smiling and whispered a thankyou to her. Dilshaad pecked him on his forehead and prayed that he gets all the happiness in the world and then got up to leave. Asad saw her going towards his bedroom and called out to her.

Dilshaad turned around and saw her son looking at her with confusion. She chuckled and said "I need to speak with Zoya too before I sleep, you wait here and as soon as I am done talking to my Bahu, I will let you in" Asad though felt a little embarrassed, smiled and then nodded at his Ammi.

As Dilshaad entered the room she saw Zoya sitting on the couch looking like the most beautiful bride ever but also someone who was very conscious of her surroundings. They both looked at each other and smiled, where Dilshaad's smile was warm Zoya smiled nervously.

Dilshaad sat next to her and caressed her head. "Darr lag raha hai?" she asked Zoya, to which she nodded. Dilshaad chuckled at her nervousness and pulled her into a tight hug. Zoya who had been feeling at edge for all that was happening, for she knew she had feelings for Asad, she knew he did not reciprocate them, she knew she was madly, deeply, hopelessly and irrevocably in love with her Mr.Khan, she knew he didn't love her or rather if given a chance she would have been the last girl he would have married. All these pent up emotions, in addition to now the whole nikah happening at almost jet speed, caught up with her and she broke down in her phoophi's arms.

She held Dilshaad close to herself; feeling relief wash over her as she let all the pain of helplessness, neglect, rejection and the feeling that the nikah was just a compromise for Asad, flow out in the form of her tears. She was happy to be in the arms of the one person who she knew was like her Ammi. Zoya cried her heart out at her own situation. Dilshaad who knew the reason behind this break down gently stroked her back calming her down. As Zoya felt her body relax and her insides calmer she looked at Dilshaad and mouthed a sorry. Dilshaad wiped every tear away from her face and shook her head telling her not to cry.

"Zoya, mein jaanti hoon in ansoonon ki vajah kya hai. Please mujhe maaf kar do ki meine itni jaldi mein yeh nikah karva diya ya phir mujhe yeh kehna chahiye ki tumhara nikah zabardasti Asad se karva diya." Zoya looked up at Dilshaad not understanding what she was saying. Dilshaad cupped her face and said "Mein iss duniya ki sabse badi bevakoof hoti jo tumhe yahan se jaane deti. Zoya tumhare aane se iss ghar mein, hum sabki zindgi mein itne saare rang bhar diye, itni khushiyan bhar di ki ab humse yeh sab sambhale nahi sambhalti" Zoya closed her eyes and let the few tears that had formed in her eyes roll down her cheeks.

Dilshaad immediately wiped them away. "Mein jaanti hoon Zoya ki tum Asad ke liye kya mehsoos karti ho, maa hoon naa, badi aasani se in sab ehsaason ko tumhari aankhon mein padh sakti hoon. Asad ke liye jo tumhare dil mein pyaar hai use tumhari aankhon mein dekh sakti hoon mein. Mein jaanti hoon ki Asad ko samajhna bahut mushkil hai aur issiliye uske saath tumhe thodi mushkilen bhi aayengi , par Zoya mera yakeen karo uska dil sone ka hai, vo baat kam kehta hai par agar vo kuch kehta hai toh vo sache dil se kehta hai." Zoya looked at Dilshaad with gratitude in her eyes. Dilshaad placed a soft kiss on her forehead "Mein jaanti hoon ki yeh safar aasan nahi hoga, shuru mein tum dono ko bahut si mushkilon ka saamna karna padega par mein jaanti hoon ki ek baar jab tum dono in sab ko paar karke saath hoge to yeh shuru ke kuch din, kuch hafton ko yaad karke hasogey"

Saying that she got up and left the room thinking to herself "I know what the two of you feel for eachother, but I am not going to be the moderator anymore. My work is done here, now its upto you two to find each other in the true sense." Thinking that, she went to her room and called it a night.

Asad entered his room he looked around and found Zoya standing next to the bed. He did feel a little let down as no matter what he had been saying to her for the past 10 days, he did want to see how she looked, dressed as his bride and sitting on his bed. He had been dreaming of that site almost all these nights when he had been telling her that all this was just a farce, that this nikah was nakli, that they were doing it all only because his Ammi had vowed to do so and then ultimately she had fallen ill and they were left with no other option.

As the two stood rooted to their spots, their eyes spoke volumes. Asad could see her eyes still glimmering with tears and he could feel a dull pain in his chest knowing that somewhere he was responsible for them. He knew how much he had hurt her feelings, constantly reminding her that all this was not true. He could hear her voice ringing in his head on a repeat that whenever she would marry it would be for life, and here he had unintentionally shattered her belief. Asad closed his eyes in frustration at his actions and words that he knew had hurt her so often. As much as he wanted he could still not get himself to walk upto her and express his feelings.

Zoya looked at him as soon as he entered the room and couldn't help the tears pricking her eyes. She fought hard to keep her tears in check and just looked at him standing at the door. She didn't know exactly what she was supposed to do in HIS room. The past 10 days had been filled with his rant of this nikah not being real and that he had agreed only because his Ammi was not well. She knew if it was in his hands he would walk out that door immediately. As soon as this thought crossed her mind, she drew in a sharp breath trying to ease the pain in her heart. She could feel her heart ache at the thought that she had always believed that her nikah will be for life and as much as she wanted things to work out between her and Asad, he was far away from any such feelings. Not able to bear his intense gaze anymore she lowered her eyes waiting for him to say something.

Asad looked at her nervousness and took a step in her direction and as soon as Zoya saw him move she looked up. "Aap khari kyoun hain? Aap baith sakti thi" As soon as she heard him she looked up in his eyes trying to read any emotions that she had missed. But Asad was quick enough to look away hiding the twinkle in his eyes as he said that realizing that this was her room too now. "Mujhey samajh nahi aaya ki aapke kamre mein kya karoon, Mr Khan" Asad looked at her but found her playing with her fingers looking down. He could hear the nervousness in her voice and knew where all her insecurities stemmed from. He looked at her intently not knowing what to say and how to make her feel comfortable.

"Aap change kar lijiye. Mein jaanta hoon aap kitna uncomfortable hongi in kapdon mein." With tears brimming in her eyes she shook her head in denial and without looking at him said "Mujhe der lagegi yeh sab nikaal ke change karne mein, please aap pehle bathroom use kar lijiye, mein baad mein kar loongi" Asad nodded at her and taking his clothes from the closet he turned around and said "Aap chahen toh guest room bhi use kar sakti hain." As soon as those words left his mouth the tears in her eyes rolled down which she wiped immediately. After a second he again said "Oh no no, agar Ammi ne aapko aatey huey ya jaatey huye dekh liya toh bekaar mein pareshaan ho jayengi aur bahut savalon ke javab dene padengi. Kahin unhey iss nikah ki sachai pata naa chal jaye." Before he could stop himself he had unintentionally hurt her again. Zoya looked away hiding her tears from him and nodded her head "Mein yahi intezaar karti hoon" She whispered trying to keep the heaviness out of her voice but Asad knew he had hurt her again. Mentally kicking himself he entered the bathroom and sighed at his carelessness.

He quickly changed not wanting her to wait for too long. He knew how uncomfortable she must be in that dress as it was nothing like what she was used to wearing. As he came out he saw her still standing where he had left her. He looked at her and then at the bed and the couch trying to tell her that she could have sat but Zoya only looked down "Mujhe pata nahi tha ki aap kahan baithna pasand karengey. Ya phir I didn't know bed ka kaunsa side aap..." she trailed off indirectly telling him again that she didn't know what to do in his room. She slowly walked past him taking her clothes from the cupboard and quietly closed the door to the bathroom.

As soon as she locked the door Zoya let her tears roll down freely but silently. She turned on the tap so any sniffs and sobs would die down and he would not know about her condition or the torment that she was going through. She looked at herself in the mirror and cried harder into her towel feeling sorry for herself. This was definitely not like anything she had thought her wedding would be like. Taking deep breaths she tried to get a grip on her emotions and splashed water on her face, trying to wash away the pain she felt within. Taking a last look at herself dressed as a bride, Zoya smiled at herself sadly and started removing her jewelry and the heavy dress she had worn. She changed into her pale pink kurta and white pajamas. Neatly folding all the clothes into a pile and then placing the jewelry on top she carefully took everything out. Before she opened the door she looked at herself once again making sure her eyes didn't give away the breakdown she had just experienced. She looked around the bathroom making sure she had cleaned all the mess and put everything back in place. Infuriating him over a messed up bathroom was the last thing she wanted.

As soon as Asad heard the tap running in the bathroom he stood right next to the bathroom door listening intently. He had already seen the tears roll down her cheeks and knew she would be crying. Her attempts to muffle her sobs went in vain as he could still hear her faint sobs. All he wanted to do at this point was to hold her in his arms and confess his love for her. But he knew that the time was not right. She could easily misunderstand his feelings for being out of pity. He didn't want her to misunderstand him once again. He raised his hand to knock at the door but refrained himself, letting her cry to her heart's content. He had seen a drastic change in her behavior towards him right after the nikah and it pierced his heart to see her like this.

He wanted his Zoya back but knew she needed her space to adjust to everything that had happened and he was ready to give her just that. He knew his confession could wait a little longer. He wanted her to be as comfortable as she always had been with him and only then would he confess. He stood outside the door waiting for her sobs to subside. As he heard the splashing of water he sighed in relief understanding she was calmer and then swiftly moved to his side of the bed. He looked at the decorated room and felt his heart swell at the thought that tonight was their first night as husband and wife. But that feeling didn't last long as the circumstances under which this nikah had happened came tumbling down on him. He felt embarrassed seeing all the decoration and the flowers. To spare her from any more embarrassment he did what he thought was best for both of them at this point in time.

Unsure of what to do or what to say to her once she came out, he lay on his side of the bed facing the window. Pulling the duvet upto his chin he closed his eyes pretending to be asleep. As Zoya stepped out the room she felt fresh tears piercing her eyes. She knew Asad was not happy with the nikah but this was the last thing she expected. He had already slept without giving her a second glance and not bothered what she would do. She very quietly opened the cupboard and placed everything in it neatly. Closing the cupboard she turned around looking at the room decorated for a wedding night and then her eyes fell on him, his back turned towards her. She waited for a few minutes for him to react to her presence but he didn't even stir, taking a deep breath she picked up the spare pillow and walked towards the couch. She extracted a spare duvet from the cupboard and glancing at him one last time she settled on the couch for the night and let sleep engulf her and take her far away from all the hurt and misery she felt. Asad opened his eyes to look at her sleeping form on the couch and could easily see her puffy eyes and her red nose. How desperately he wanted to ease all her pain but knew he had to wait, for their good.

P.S. Please do hit the like button and leave your comments they will really encourage me to write.

INDEX

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Epilogue

Edited by ChocoBerry - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saima-Syed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ChocoBerry 
I am so sorry for unressing my spot so late.

I know shame on me lol

Another beautiful story from a beautiful person.

As emotional as it was I loved it...my heart went out to Zoya 

And Dilshad...she was brilliant, I loved how she doesn't tell Zoya exactly what her son felt but left it to them to figure out on their own

Mwah 🤗
Edited by Saima-Syed - 9 years ago
Rarepearl thumbnail

Hey Choco,

I am so so sorry for being the last one to unres.

Now lets start with the story's title. It is Perfect! Seriously reading the title gives you an inside of the story.

The banner is sooo beautiful. I had to stop to stare at it for more then a few minutes when I read it on my cell & now also.

Coming to the story, it was Awesome. I wish it would have bee this way in the serial too & we would have been saved from the stupid billi crap. I'm glad you've decided to write on this scenario. One of ,y favorites. I had always wondered what it would have been like if they had got married during the challenge, & now you've given it to me.

The part was emotional, just how I like it. I could feel the pain and sadness that Zoe felt. She seriously is so hurt with all this farce thing Asad keeps repeating just to protect his real self from exposing. His heart is hurting too but he hasn't got the words or courage till yet to proclaim his undying love for her. But yes he knows how to hurt her even more with his stupidity.

Divs, danda nikalo.😉

I loved Dilshad's convo with both of them. She knows both her kids love each other and haven't confessed yet She has left it up to them to grow attached & declare their love in this journey of wedding. She's right, they should do it on their own, not with someone pointing a gun at their head.

Sach mein Asad ko ja ke maarne ka dil kar raha tha when he let her sleep on the couch. I hope he amends all this soon.

Looking forward to the next part.

Love lots..

Edited by Rarepearl - 9 years ago
Divya.S.R thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res
unres

Yayy!! Ok Milki.. This is your first story I have started reading.. Before you say "how dare you, go read the others NOW.." 🤣.. I will once I relocate.. 😳

Coming to the update.. 
I always wanted to know if the 10 day challenge happened, how their relationship would progress... 😃
Glad to read your POV on it.. 😃

Dilshad is sweet😃.. She is aware that both are in love but also feels guilty for forcing them into the wedlock due to the challenge.. 
I loved her talk with both of them making them aware of her knowledge of their heart matters.. and she did a good thing of wanting them to find their own way...
" My work is done here, now its upto you two to find each other in the true sense."

Asad.. Though he outwardly said nakli nikaah.. He always had dreamt of her in bridal wear sitting and waiting for him.. 😳... Ummm you could have had it Asad.. but you didn't open that mouth you sealed with Fevicol.. 
Dumhead.. he can hear her crying if not proposing atleast be civil with her make her feel comfortable.. No... you had to remind her of the farce and go and sleep looking towards the window.. Iska main kya karoon milki.. 😡
Np. you would have taken care of it.. 😆

Zoya.. I felt so bad for her.. She has gone into a shell.. you brought out her angst and fear well.. I cried alongwith her... She hoped to see atleast some change in Asad in her favor.. but that guy hid his emotions well.. Aww.. She cried so much on her wedding day.. 😭

Milki.. Thanks for liking the banner.. 🤗

Edited by Divya.S.R - 9 years ago
KSGsmitten thumbnail
Thanks for writing this Choco. I am very excited to read this version of 10 days challenge. I wish in the actual serial also this has happened 😆

Loved Dilshad's convo with both Asad and Zoya. She understands both of them quite well. I am glad she had left them to find out about their feelings for each other.

I was feeling bad for zoya in this chapter...poor girl 😕
She doesn't know where she stands in his life.

They really need to communicate and Asad needs to let her know what he feels about her. He is thinking about her comfort and she is taking everything in wrong manner.

Okay now update the next part jaldi se ...

Love ya   🤗

Oh... I forgot to add... Lovely banner sweetheart 👏 Edited by KSGsmitten - 9 years ago
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres

Nice start
Asya married & dilshad knew both love each other. She wanted them to progress their relation. He saw pain & tears on zoya eyes & cursed him as he knew the reason was him. He wanted to take all her Iain bit stopped himself as she may thought this as a pity. Asad wanted old zoya back who was free in nature & then he confess to her. Continue soon plz. Thanks for pmEdited by asifiqbalsh - 9 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
rech 
chiki chiki chiki chikkk 

ohh emm geee  
Asya are married     

Zoya   why is she so sad  
Asad did accept her toh    

but Asad is a boiled anda 
still zoya abhi roo loo  ... baad mein all u  r gonna do is smile and laugh and laugh and smile  cause acche din ane wale hai 

awaiting for the next update 

Love U KNOW ME
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 9 years ago
aYASHIKA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey choco...
So happy to see u with another story...
Was eagerly waiting to read ur another fabulous story...
Fabulous start dear...
Beautifully written...
Always wanted to read what will happen after the completion of the 10 days challenge...
Dilshaad is soo mature and nice women...
She know that asad and zoya both have feelimgs for eachother bt they themselves are not aware of it..
Love the way she talked with asad and zoya and made them aware of what their heart wants.. 😳
No matter what asad try to show people that this nikah is nakli bt he wants to see how zoya looked as his bride as Mrs. ZOYA ASAD AHMED KHAN.. 😳
Zoya thinks that this is all fake for asad and he has no feelings towards her... 😭
Both are trying to adjust and understand eachother...
They are way to formal with eachother and have awkwardness..
Asad hurt her unintentionally and again made her think that this is all fake 😭
My poor zoya..cried sooo much 😭
Again zoya took asad action wrong and thought that he is unhappy with this marriage 😕
Both needed to speak up and should clear the misunderstanding...
Loved it choco...
Update soon...
Very nice title. .. 😃

P.S. sorry for unressing soo late...was really busy due to clg exams...
Extremely sorry 😳
Edited by aYASHIKA - 9 years ago
Avie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Berry... You are back!
And I am lovin it (:
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yaay new story!!...
Emotional part!!