ASYA SS : Together.... A Compromise No More Epilogue added 23/2/15 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by KSGsmitten

Ha ha ha ... This message was for her only ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you ... ๐Ÿค—
Awesome story
Loved it so much. I love this kind of stories.
Love dilshad the way she talk to asya. It will be interesting to see how they are going to find their feeling for each other.
One question tanveer is shes in this story.
Loved to read more.
Pls update next chapter soon.
Eagerly waiting.
Love u.
Another fiction!     

Love the concept, look forward to the development of the story. 
Apart from the anguish, the 1st chapter was an enjoyable read.

"But he knew that the time was not right. She could easily misunderstand his feelings for being out of pity. He didn't want her to misunderstand him once again."

A captivating introspect!
Originally posted by Divya.S.R

res
unres

Yayy!! Ok Milki.. This is your first story I have started reading.. Before you say "how dare you, go read the others NOW.." ๐Ÿคฃ.. I will once I relocate.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Coming to the update.. 
I always wanted to know if the 10 day challenge happened, how their relationship would progress... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Glad to read your POV on it.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dilshad is sweet๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. She is aware that both are in love but also feels guilty for forcing them into the wedlock due to the challenge.. 
I loved her talk with both of them making them aware of her knowledge of their heart matters.. and she did a good thing of wanting them to find their own way...
" My work is done here, now its upto you two to find each other in the true sense."

Asad.. Though he outwardly said nakli nikaah.. He always had dreamt of her in bridal wear sitting and waiting for him.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ... Ummm you could have had it Asad.. but you didn't open that mouth you sealed with Fevicol.. 
Dumhead.. he can hear her crying if not proposing atleast be civil with her make her feel comfortable.. No... you had to remind her of the farce and go and sleep looking towards the window.. Iska main kya karoon milki.. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Np. you would have taken care of it.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Zoya.. I felt so bad for her.. She has gone into a shell.. you brought out her angst and fear well.. I cried alongwith her... She hoped to see atleast some change in Asad in her favor.. but that guy hid his emotions well.. Aww.. She cried so much on her wedding day.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Milki.. Thanks for liking the banner.. ๐Ÿค—

Hey Divs,

You know I had loved the banner in the first instance โค๏ธ, so Thank you for doing this for me ๐Ÿค—

I know you will read them once you come here (though I really hope you get to go back sooner than you think you will. I known youre happy there. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

Am glad youre looking forward to the heavy emotional doses I will be dishing out in this one.๐Ÿ˜Š

I know he could have had, rather they both could have had the best nikah ever only if he was not so stupid. ๐Ÿ˜ก

I feel bad for her too but this would have been her condition knowing her husband doesnt love her and considers thie weding as a farce.

Am happy you liked it Divs ๐Ÿค—
Res i'm late !! Will unres 28/08 night my time ๐Ÿค— its 2 AM right now ๐Ÿ˜•
Unres ! Sorry i'm late to unres also ! ๐Ÿ˜†

Well first of all i was so looking forward to ur new story since the day u had told Niya on one of my threads ! But didnt wanted to pressurize u into posting it at the earliest ! โ˜บ๏ธ
And now yippie !! Finally u r posting this story and the cherry on the top is that its from the 10 days challendge and Asad and Zoya r married !!
Dilshad is a sweetheart as usual ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
But i so missed this infuriating Asad !! โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ก

He was too cute but infuriating at the same time and u gave me that same feeling with ur writing and for that hats off to u Badi Bajijaan !! ๐Ÿ‘
Meri bechari Zoya, i almost wanted to cry with her ๐Ÿ˜ญ and this infuriating Asad was again acting like a dumbo ! but that makes his charm ! ๐Ÿ˜†
I'm sorry for being late in unres-ing, actually now its only at night that i can sit and comment properly, ๐Ÿ˜•

Here is my Akdu Ahmed Khan in compensation !! โ˜บ๏ธ โค๏ธ

Love u Badi Bajijan !! ๐Ÿค—Edited by SBanoMalik - 9 years ago
Hi plz plzzz can you translate dialogue i realy like the story plzzz ๐Ÿ˜‰
OMG LOVE THE BANNER
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY
Memories, aahh If only the wedding did happen, if only KSG was back, if only my heart wasnt still broken โญ๏ธ Edited by keyahira - 9 years ago
OOOHHH Choco Di ๐Ÿ˜ณ ( I hope I can call you that )

This was incredible ๐Ÿ‘

I just loved it too bittsss... โค๏ธ

The way you explained Asad's and Zoya's pain ... soo definite and soo many emotions running through them at the same time ๐Ÿ‘

This was beautiful

Please PM me the next part ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Soo excited to read the next part ... Asad and Zoya ... trying to understand each other is a wonderful concept instead of having them fight and intentionally hurt the other's feelings..

This seems really interesting ..

Love

~ Anni aka Mishti&Mrina's Bae โค๏ธ
Hello choco di๐Ÿค—
It's a good start i must say [:D ]
Asya nikaah happened
Asad wants to confess his feelings but he thinks it 'e not the right time๐Ÿ˜”
Poor zoya๐Ÿ˜ญ
Tnx 4 pm appi n waiting 4 the next part๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Love Amanโค๏ธ