Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rishbala OS: Lost Souls ( Last Part Page 39 )

.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello all, my self Shree. 😃 I hope at least some of you know me here. 😳 I was never a writer but was forced to write by 3 of my idiotic friends. At first I was trending for an update at Lubu ATOF and then Went on trending for an update at Kavya di Beats of Love to lastly come to a thread were I was ambushed by my insane sisters to write a story. Well I didn't know that trending would give a twist in my fate so my beats of anxious would rise the forbidden part to write a loving story.#ShreeHasWrittenAnOS Finally.
They even called everyone who passed by and make them to ask me write a story. Unable to bear the torture anymore, I m gonna write one finally. Dont expect anything guys just read it as a time pass. I am no good at writing and is trying it for the first time. Kavya Di, Lu and Ni this is for u crazies and for Azra too 😆😆  Love u #KaNiShLu_Sisters 🤗
Anyways carry on guys read at your own risk 😆😆

Lost Souls

Rain was falling gently kissing my skin with every drop making me feel on top of the world, the sound of it beating against my skin and the ground makes me feel as if I am listing to a symphony play, letting me forget my pain, telling me that they care for me. But I was unable to, his memories were breaking me deep inside, killing every part of me. I wanted to cry, scream to the world how much I love him but I couldn't. I was crying the whole night in my room trying to suppress my sobs.

Everything was just perfect till last night. RK took me to the studio to celebrate Karwachaut in RK's style. I was just mesmerized by the arrangements he had done. I felt as if I am the luckiest girl in the world. There was no RK with me that time, it was Rishabh, my Rishu and I saw love in his eyes, pure love. I wanted to tell him how much I love him. I don't know since when did my feelings for him changed. But just now what I only knew was that I loved him crazily. It was only Ishq and Junoon and there was no more hatred.

But before I could speak he started." Madhu I wanted to tell u something very important' But RK, I also want to tell something important' Ok you tell then' No you tell' 'Madhu tell it fast' No RK you tell first' Biwi' RK' " Ok fine, Biwi se toh mein baatome  jeet nahi sakta na '. Biwi tum jaanti ho ki RK kisise maafi nahi maangta, but I want to ask you forgiveness for whatever I did, for all those humiliations' RK why r u saying that now...' Shhh... Biwi, let me speak today' Even after going through all those humiliations, you still took care of me, gave me blood, and saved my life ' It was only after you came to my life, it life became worth living. Thank you so much Madhu for making me believe that Rishabh is still alive inside me' even though I married you for taking revenge, there is no revenge now aur mein apna galti sudharna chahta hun. Mein tumhe azaad karna chahtahun is rishte se. You need a better life Madhu and if u stays with me you will never be able to get it... RK... tum' ' Surprise Biwi' Madhu beta' before I could speak I heard Malik's voice. and then I saw Maa , didu and Roma with Malik' Madhu beta I am so happy, finally my beti is coming back to me. I can't tell you how happy I was when RK came to chawl and said that you will be coming back to us' come glycerin we will go, said Trishna. Thank you so much RK for giving her back to us' chalo Madhu we will leave', Padmini said. She did not hear a work what they spoke, she was standing there like a statue, unable to understand anything happenin around . She wanted to confess her love to him but instead he gave her a bigger surprise. She was unable to react, all she did was just staring at RK not moving her gaze away from him. Chalo Madhu' she heard Roma say.' I want to talk to RK alone, will you please give us some time. She managed to say .Ok beta we will wait outside', Malik said.

RK tumhe mere jaane se koi farak nahi padta?" Biwi kyun filmy lines maar rahe ho, mujhe kya problem hai, tum apni family ke paas wapas jaara hi hun' to phir tumhare aankome aasu kyun hai'.Even though he managed to hide it from all, she caught him. After all she knew him better than anyone else in the world. He also wanted her in his life, but he felt that she deserves some one better, who will keep her happy. Even though he wanted to stop her and confess his love, his mind told him that it was better to let her go. He didn't inform her but he had decided to take a break and go far way from Madhu so that his memories never hurt her anymore. If she see him again, she will not be able to move on in her life and he wanted her to get all the happiness she deserved. He was not sure whether he will be able to leave without her or not, but he will have to do that for her happiness. He had decided to act in front of her as if he is ok with it. But he failed, she caught him, but he cant loose it, he will have to do that for her happiness.

What are you saying Biwi, RK will never cry' he said not making eye contact with him. "Go live your life Madhu' but RK I' Oh Biwi, you speak too much' But listen RK, I wanted to tell you how much I' Biwi you can tell that after wards , they are waiting for you, your family, they love you so much, go be with them' You don't even want to listen to me RK?' Biwi, I said no afterwards ' But will I be able to meet you you again' If its written in our fate, we will surely meet and that day you can tell me what you wanted to tell' What if that day never come'' You think too much Biwi, now go' Will you fulfill a small wish of mine before going RK? Ha bolo Madhu' Give a hug, tightwala one, just to remember' he did not speak anything, just opened his arms for her. She ran and hugged him tight. They both felt complete in each other's arms, a strange feeling, never wanting to leave each other, to stay in each other's arms forever. Thank u so much for everything Madhu. You gave me some beautiful memories, be happy wherever you are' You too, she said. Now go, they will be waiting for u Madhu' Kuch der aur RK, please' She felt her shoulder  getting moist, she knew RK was crying. Why do you want me to go away from you RK'? Madhu it's getting late, you better leave' Par RK' Go Madhu' Go they will be waiting for u'. She wanted to stay, talk with him, ask him so many questions, but she couldn't.

She left with her family and he was alone once again. He could not hold anymore broke down completely. He was trying hard to avoid her questions, he knew she love him and that was what she wanted to say. But he was not worth it and letting her go was the best option. As he said, if they are destined to be together, they will be together or if destiny had other plan he was ready for that also. He only wanted her happiness

Madhu did leave with them but her soul was still with RK and will remain with him forever. If RK had done the same months ago, she would have been the happiest person, but now she felt as if someone was tearing her apart. She never knew that she could love the man who ruined her life to this extend. But miraculously she did and she knew he too loved her. She had seen it in his eyes but none of them confessed but both of them knew that they loved Each other and will do that till their end.

Throughout the journey I was silent. Even now while standing here in this rain and thinking of today's happenings and how my life turned upside down in one day. I didn't know where life will lead me now, whether I will be able to meet him again or not but one thing was sure, life  will never be the same now. The old Madhu is no more, she was just a lifeless soul.

But still deep down she still wished, to meet him again, to be by his side, to remain his always, forever and ever and ever.

Khoobsurati ki pehchan banawat se nahi hoti,
Mohabbat ki pehchan dhadkano ki aahat se n hoti
Kaise samajh liya khush hain hum aapke bagair
Khushiyo ki pehchan muskurahat se nahi hoti...!! 

Last Part : Page 39

Edited by .Shree. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ni33 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😭😭😭😭

Really heartbreaking Shree. You wrote it perfectly. And you tell us you can't write. You can write and that very good. 👏👏👏👏Edited by Ni33 - 9 years ago
KazBrekker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG SHREEE!!!! UR R SUCH A BIG LIAR!!! "Guys I can't write...I suck...bla bla bla" Dude this was written sooo beautifully! How could u even say u can't write? !?

The way u portrayed their emotions...their longing...perfect! Please do continue this story... 😳

#WeGotShreeToWrite 😆 Edited by Mentally-Insane - 9 years ago
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for such a lovely os
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heart breaking.
It is very well written.
Thanks to your friends who coaxed you to write.
Do write more or you can continue this as ss.
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
plzz continue this story.i want to know how destiny will unite them.
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very painful OS. What to know if they met again. Very beautifully written
kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!! Shree?!!! You wrote this??? I mean, YOU wrote it??!!
It was so so so so heart touching yaar!!! Just loved it completely!!! You wrote it amazingly!!
And look who was saying, #ShreeCan'tWriteAnOS...
Look at the comments girl, all want to read the next part of it... So, be ready to write more and more...
#ShreeWritesSoWell...

#KaLuNi_Luvs_Shree...
simply.meghana thumbnail
OMG Shree that was amazing
You must write more 😳
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
all r on trending spree lol
gud luck to all writers
awesome os shreee