Celebrity Fan Clubs

||Ayy Villain|| Sid.M (FC#17) - Page 27

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
COME AND PARTY HARD WITH SIDHARTH MALHOTRA

Heartthrob of many, handsome hunk Sidharth Malhotra has been signed on as the brand ambassador of the new water-party destination, Adlabs Aquamagica.

Sidharth Malhotra former model turned actor is liked by girls all across the country. It seems that his popularity among girls have led him to become brand ambassador for Adlabs Aquamagica.

This is what Pooja Shetty Deora of Adlabs said, "The youth today has a very Go With The Flow philosophy and we wanted a space that embodies this. Sidharth is a youth icon, who embodies our philosophy." 

Sidharth said, "Just like the brand philosophy, I believe in going with the flow in life and can't wait to take my friends there the next time they ask me, Where's the party?'" 

Those who want to be a part of this rocking party can go and attend it drive off the Mumbai-Pune Expressway, from where Aquamagica is just a drive away.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
VARUN DHAWAN AND SIDHARTH MALHOTRA TO STAR IN DESI REMAKE OF 21 JUMP STREET!

The film starring the Student Of The Year co-stars will be directed by Punit Malhotra

For a long time now, reports have been doing the round that Varun Dhawan andSidharth Malhotra will star in the desi remake of Hollywood comedy, 21 Jump Street. If sources are to be believed then the hit comedy film is much on the cards and will certainly star the Student Of The Year co-stars in the lead.

The film will be directed by Punit Malhotra and produced by the head honcho of Dharma Productions, Karan Johar. We've learnt that KJo wants to remake the film with a desi twist and with his two proteges, Jr Dhawan and Sid.

21 Jump Street is about two guys - a bookish student (Jonah Hill) and an underachieving jock (Channing Tatum) - who miss their school prom. Seven years later, they meet at police academy and become friends and eventually partners. After a botched-up investigation, they are reassigned, given new identities and are sent to infiltrate a high school to contain the spread of a synthetic drug.

So BollywoodLifers, do you think Sid and Varun are ready to go back to school? Do let us know!

Faraan92 thumbnail
AKSHAY KUMAR TURNS TUTOR FOR SIDHARTH MALHOTRA

Sdharth Malhotra will be seen alongside Akshay Kumar in the remake of the Hollywood hit, Warrior (2011) 

Since the film is based on boxing, the young actor has worked hard on his physique, and is looking forward to taking tips from the action star when it comes to shooting fight sequences. "Sidharth and Akshay are set to commence shooting soon. Sidharth, who has always admired Akshay's dedication to fitness, is looking forward to working with him. In fact, he is sure that Akshay will give him tips when it comes to filming fight sequences, considering his expertise in martial arts," says an insider. 

Sidharth has gained nearly eight to nine kilos and will have to shed it before starting work on director Vikramaditya Motwane's next. When contacted, Sidharth says, "I am looking forward to shooting with Akshay sir. I am sure he will have a few tips for me." 

Apparently, for the same part, Sidharth has got a short haircut. "He has been asked by Karan (Malhotra; director of the film on boxing) to keep a low profile to maintain secrecy," adds the insider.

Faraan92 thumbnail
SIDHARTH MALHOTRA IS THE FACE OF INDIA'S NEWEST WATER PARTY DESTINATION

Sidharth Malhotra has been signed on as the brand ambassador of the new water-party destination, Adlabs Aquamagica. 

Pooja Shetty Deora of Adlabs said, "The youth today has a very Go With The Flow philosophy and we wanted a space that embodies this. Sidharth is a youth icon, who embodies our philosophy."

Sidharth said, "Just like the brand philosophy, I believe in going with the flow in life and can't wait to take my friends there the next time they ask me, Where's the party?'" Located off the Mumbai-Pune Expressway, Aquamagica is just a drive away from Mumbai and Pune.

ANUSHKA TO WORK WITH SIDHARTH?

From the looks of it, Anushka Sharma may well be Sidharth Malhotra's leading lady in Excel Entertainment's next, which earlier had Aamir Khan in the lead.  Apparently, producers, Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani, were looking for a fresh pair. Since they're working with Anushka in Dil Dhadakne Do, they thought the actress would be apt for the role. Interesting jodi, we say.

Faraan92 thumbnail
                         Sidharth Malhotra for Aquamagica
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy guys :D Sorry for not coming! Was inactive for a couple of days :P Hope you guys remember me 😆 Mai hu Sid ki wife 😎
Faraan92 thumbnail
@Memories.. Yes yes we remember u..😆 Welcome back..😛
peraltagasm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Samraat_92

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">@Memories.. Yes yes we remember u..😆 Welcome back..😛</font>

Thanks! But Name bhool gaye mera 😔
Faraan92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Memories-

Thanks! But Name bhool gaye mera 😔

Is it Sanjeeda..?🤣
peraltagasm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Samraat_92

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Is it Sanjeeda..?🤣</font>