YEH DOORIYAN-A SEHAN-SAHIL SS-COMPLETED-PARTS-1-15+EPILOGUE

Posted: 9 years ago

Copyright - All rights reserved to IF member, MrDarcyfan. Do not copy and/or post any part/sections of this fiction on any other forums or use it anywhere at all without permission. Contact MrDarcyfan for any queries via PM.

Yeh Dhooriyan - A Rehan /Seher SS (Guest starring SAHIL)

Part 1

Aahil and Sanam's room.

"I can't believe it Aahil. Finally after 3 years Seher is coming home today", said Sanam clapping her hands and doing a little jump.

"Sanam don't jump. Actually why don't you sit?".

"No. I'm good".

At that, Aahil came forward and scooped her up in his arms.

"What are you..??"... said a startled Sanam.  Aahil carried her over to the white couch and  gingerly placed her on it.

"I know you are excited that Seher is coming back from London, but you can be excited just as well sitting as standing".

"God Aahil, will you stop this? Don't jump, don't walk, don't stand, don't sit... next you will tell me don't breath. No, of course you won't say that. It will affect your precious offspring right?. How many times do I have to tell you that I am pregnant, not an invalid?"

"Sanam, we both know if I don't put my foot down, you just walk around doing stuff all day and you never really rest. So I have to"!

"Whatever" said Sanam rolling her eyes.  "Anyway, if I want to sit, I would rather sit on the bed. Not on this so called couch of yours.  Stupid white cube with a light under it!"

"Excuse me? I ordered that from a catalogue of an exclusive designer furniture store in Delhi OK?".

"Exclusive my foot. My butt hurts sitting on this couch for 5 minutes, it is so uncomfortable. Don't think I will sit on this and feed the baby. I want one of those leather feeding chairs, the one with the foot stool. You can order a white one to go with your cubes!"

"Your wish is my command Meri Begum Jaan"!

"Jallad Jin" she muttered.

"I am going to pick up Seher. Before you say it, Haya and Faiz are coming too. So there will be plenty of people to greet her. You can meet her at home. After all, she is staying with us. I think it's better for you to avoid needless car journeys, especially at night.

"Fine", said Sanam. Knowing there is no point arguing this point with Aahil. He was not going to relent and it was better for her to keep her blood pressure even.

Aahil saw her expression and came and sat down next to her. He took her hand in his and bent his head towards the back of her hand and kissed it.

"Baby...I know I can be overprotective and overbearing. But it's coz I worry about you. You and the baby are everything to me  Sanam and I don't want anything bad to happen. We have already had so much heartache in our lives with the things that happened in our families. So forgive me if sometimes I get paranoid".

Seeing the expression in his eyes, Sanam melted. She knew what he meant. Even she wanted nothing but the best for the baby and for their whole family. She too shared his fears after everything that had happened to them. But it was tough when he always tried to wrap her up in cotton wool. The pregnancy had been uneventful to date and she was in her 5th month. So she felt like she was ok now.

"I know baby... And I am sorry I snapped". She slid over to him and put her arms around his waist and hugged him.

"I love you Aahil. More than anything".

"Even more than the baby?" he asked with a small smile.

"That's not fair Aahil. A Mother's love and a wife's  love is very different".

"I have never known the former Sanam, but thanks to you, I know the latter. I hope our child is a lot luckier than we were".

"He or She will be Aahil. WE will always be there for our baby. What happened to us, won't happen to him or her.  Don't worry jaan".

Aahil leaned over and gave Sanam a quick kiss on the lips.

"Better go. Sali Sahiba will touchdown any minute and I better not be late. YOU are the Begam of Bhopal, but SHE is Jhassi ki Rani! You know sometimes she scares me"?

Sanam shook her head and smiled, as Aahil grabbed his car keys and left the room.

Airport - Bhopal

It was strange being back in India, thought Seher. After nearly 3 years, it just felt good to be back. Yes she had loved living with her Nikhat bua , Ayaan chachu and Nuzat bua in London. They were all so cool. But it was time to come back. At least for awhile.  Nikhat bua was the one she was most close to. She had told her that if she wanted to lay all her ghosts, she needed to go back to where it all started and try and work through them.  Her aunt and uncle had a successful talent agency in London. They were both into the arts, so they had started this agency not too long after her aunt had moved to London to live with Ayaan chachu. She was  a trained dancer. They had told her before she left London, that if she wanted to come back, she had a job in their company. With her diploma is Business, which she acquired in the past 3 years and also her considerable powers of persuasion, and varied talents, they told her she would be able to occupy many roles within their business. Nuzzat bua had her own boutique. She was a dress designer. Chachu had not been as keen on her coming back, but Nikhat Bua was very into "Closure". She told her the reason she was able to move on from her disastrous past with a terrible marriage, was coz she went back to where she had the worst experience of her life, made them pay and then she told her husband to pretty much go smother himself when he was in jail, after she got him to sign divorce papers. She said the closure helped her get on with her life and be successful. Seher had a few Ghosts of her own to slay. The things that had happened in Bhopal over 3 years ago had been a turning point in her life. She needed to close that chapter once and for all before moving on to a better future. And she will do it. She will. It was time to smother those memories with a pillow!

Her family in London had really set an example for her about how you move on with life, even after bad things happen. Ayaan chachu, Nikhat buwa, and Nuzat bua were married now.  Ayaan Chachu's wife was Aliya, and they had two kids. Asad, and  Zia. Nikaht buwa was married to James Emmerson, an English guy she met in London. They had one son, Riyan. Nuzat bua was also married. Her husband was Rohan Varma, and they had a son Rishab. They were all very close in age. Seher was the oldest though and they all looked up to her. She had had a really good time over there with her cousins. They always hung out and went places together. She also had two other cousins in Dubai. Ishaan and Aisha Sheik.  They were the children of her Haider Mama and Humeira Mausi.  They come to London often to visit, and even their family would visit them in Dubai .  In the past 3 years, Sanam and Aahil had come to London once a year and Dubai at least 3 to 4 times. Whenever they came, she would fly over and see them. So even though she had not been back to India, she had seen them at least 4 times a year on average, and she and Sanam did Facetime all the time too. Aahil had business interests in Dubai anyway, so whenever Aahil travelled, Sanam would go with him.  Sanam had known that Seher was not ready to come back to India, so she had not pressured her. Even Haya and Faiz had visited Dubai a few times and London once. Dilshaad too had travelled to Dubai a few times and also to London one time and stayed for a few months, so she can spend time with Seher. But recently the doctor had advised her not to take long haul flights, and cut down on travel and that was one of the reasons that Seher was coming back to India. She wanted to spend more quality time with her Badi Ammi. Also, now that Sanam was pregnant, she could not do all those trips either. So it was a given she had to be here.

The cousin closest in age to her was Ishaan. Only 2 years her junior. He was a party animal and whenever they were in town they partied like crazy. Be it London, Dubai, or anywhere else they had been. Seher had travelled a lot in the past 3 years, especially with Ishaan and Aisha. They had done a Europe trip together as well. Ishaan went to India often too, especially Mumbai, since he had joined his Dad's firm, and he knew all the night spots there as well. His nickname among the cousins was "International Khiladi"! He and Aahil got on extremely well, even though Aahil didn't drink or party as much anymore. It made Seher smile when she thought about how domesticated her "Ex Khiladi" brother in law was now.  He was crazy in love with her sister and that was so clear. She had never seen a guy more into his wife. He hardly ever took his eyes off her. Sanam was lucky to be adored the way she was! But Seher never felt jealous of her sister. All this "Love shuv" was not for her! Maybe for awhile she had thought that it could be...but she had been mistaken. Thoroughly mistaken. A mistake she was not about to repeat! Other than her cousins, she was only close to one other person. Zain. Zain Ali to be exact. He was the son of Ziad Ali, her uncle Haider's business partner. He was an only child and was particularly close to Ishaan. Zain was the same age as Seher. Because of how well Seher hit it off with Ishaan, she had started to automatically hang out with Zain a lot too. Zain was as much a party boy as Ishaan! Ayaan Chachu was aware of Zain's reputation as a party animal and didn't really like how close Seher was to him. But she had assured him and Nikhat Bua that he was a good friend. Nothing more. Zain's parents really liked her, and Ishaan told her that they would really like it if Zain married her. But Seher had just laughed it off! She didn't even want to think of marriage. Anyway, she was not even sure if all that commitment and kids etc was for her. It was only in the past 3 years she had learned what it was like to be a part of a family. She knew deep down that she could only commit to someone if she had very strong feelings for him, and since she didn't really believe in love for herself anymore, she didn't think she was in the market for marriage anymore either! Her sister and her cousin Haya were very happy being married. They were both married to great guys too, who loved them. But she didn't know if that was ever going to be part of her fate!

"I am so excited Faiz, Aahil Jiju...Finally, Seher is home", said Haya. (After her operation, Haya was now able to speak. She and Faiz had a daughter now, Najma, and she was turning 1 very soon. Rahat was still in the Army and he was in an even more senior rank now. He spent most of his time at postings. So they only saw him during festival times now. Haya loved Faiz now and she realised that what she had felt for Rahat had been a girl's first love. What Faiz and she had now was a solid thing, and she never wanted to lose it. He had proven himself to be a true life partner, more than she could ever have imagined or hoped, considering how they had got married.)

"Don't get too excited Haya... she may not stay. She may go back to your aunt and uncle in London", said Faiz.

"Yes... but maybe she will stay? There is a possibility of that too? Maybe if she meets a guy she likes? She might even get married?"

"God help that guy...", both Aahil and Faiz said almost together!

"Honestly you two... You guys are so mean sometimes. Seher is a sweet girl. Yes she is a bit tough and sometimes she can be aggressive. But she has a heart of Gold. Badi Ammi tells me she is just like Zoya Mumani. She was so bubbly and outspoken too. She says, when she sees Seher, she thinks she is actually with her Zoya".

They then saw Seher, coming through the arrival gates. She was wearing blue jeans and a yellow sweater and a tan coloured cropped jacket with a fur collar. She wore tan coloured boots and had a yellow tote bag on her arm. Her hair was still shoulder length and straight. She was pushing her trolley over and looking around for them.  She looked very fashionable indeed. Aahil noticed that a few guys around were already checking her out. He smirked.

"Sali Sahiba...always knows how to make an entrance"!

Seher saw Aahil, Faiz and Haya.

"JEEJ..." she screeched as she came forward, abandoning her trolley she gave Aahil a hug and turned towards Haya and Faiz.

"Hayaaa"...she said, hugging her. "I can't believe you are a Mummy now, a Yummy one at that"!  Haya giggled.   "Faiz bhai...how are you"? she said hugging him as well.

"Very good. Aur Aap kaysa hain Seher"?

"Aap"...? Aap muje please Aap mat kahiye...Iteni izzat maat dijiye muje... I feel so old"!

Everyone  laughed.

"Ok man... main aaj ke baad tumse bilkul izzat nehin dunga? Chalega?", said Faiz, laughing.

"Where's  Api?", she said looking at Aahil. Even though they were twins, she called Sanam "Api", coz technically she was the older one. She had been born 18 minutes earlier than her.

"Your Api is under house arrest. I have stopped her travelling at night if we can help it. She is waiting at home for you. By the way, SHE wanted to come"!

"Its fine Jeej...Api always tells me how you drive her up the wall with all your over protective behaviour. She says being pregnant is easier than dealing with your reaction to her pregnancy"!

"It's nice to know how much my wife appreciates my care", said Aahil sarcastically. "I know, I go overboard, but Sanam can never sit still, and I have to hover over her to make sure she gets enough rest"!

"Yeah...sure Jeej. I am sure that she will just fall down in a heap if you don't supervise her!" said Seher.

"Teri toh...", Aahil pretended to want to strangle Seher.

"Just touched down in India, and I can already feel the love! So are we having a party tonight in honour of my return?"

"Tonight?...Its already 9.30pm, and tomorrow is Thursday? "

"God...Jeej.. you sound so OLD...Weren't you like the party king of Bhopal a few years ago? Like "Sabse Bada Khiladi"?

"USED to be Sali Sahiba, used to be... not anymore. Now I have a pregnant wife, if you have forgotten and a business to run as well"?

"Ok, you got out of it tonight, but Friday or Saturday night, I want a party"!

"I am sure Sanam has already organised dinner for the family on Friday anyway, but we sure will have a party when the rest of the crowd get here"!

"Yeah, when the London and Dubai set come, you really need to take a week off Jeej. I mean, I know your like a workaholic and all, but you cant be working then too. After all, they will only be here for probably like a week. Most of them are on collage vacation. Of course Ishaan and Zain may hang around a bit longer. So, please be sure to take some time off OK?"

"I will surely take some days off, but I have a few important meetings I will probably have to attend myself".

"Why don't you just send  your Boy scout'?"

As soon as she said it, she regretted it. WHY had she mentioned him? What was wrong with her?

"Boyscout...?Who?...Oh...you mean... REHAN"??

Next Part - Part 2

Index - Yeh Dooriyan

Part 1,  Part 2,  Part 3,  Part 4,  Part 5,  Part 6,

Part 7,  Part 8,  Part 9,  Part 10,  Part 11,

Part 12,  Part 13,  Part 14,  Part 15,  Final Part - Epilogue

My Qubool Hai Index 

"What.Is.Love.Without.Junoon?"

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Loved it! Intriguing and warming!

Eager for the next installment :)
This story is super super cute

I loved that you mentioned all the characters plus their kiddies. So nice to see them all happy but still meeting.

Seher - she's so fun! Excited to see her with ahil's boyscout :)

Sanam/ahil - not surprised he's crazy overprotective during her pregnancy. Imagining sanam pregnant is so nice

Excited to read this! I like that you write a mix of dialogues and descriptions. It's the perfect mix so story stays interesting and fresh. Thanks!
Very Sweet, loved it ...Awesome start..
Wow! a triangle for Sehar & her ghosts, good start Mandy.👍🏼
Your writings are a delight to read always.

Looking forward to the next update.
Request-As a SaHil fan, please keep giving some SaHil crumbs😃

Loved it !! :D

This is really interesting and how Aahil is so overprotective of Sanam.
I really enjoyed the scenes between Aahil and Seher. God, she sure knows how to press his buttons 😆

I can't wait to read more of this story. Please, update soon :))
Amazingly superb 😳 im very much glad that u came up wid da story if i tell u honestly then i am always stuck to ur stories plx update them regularly ive been dying to read them 😆😉
Although I'm not really interested with a Rehan/Seher angle in the show your story is so intriguing already! <3333 and you added the previous characters I always imagined, Seher being close to Ayaan!
and Sanam is pregnant. <3333 :DDD
so in short!
I Iz In Love! :*
I am a true core fan of asya. Because of which I couldn't accept there brutal murder & season 2. But seher made me to watch QH once again. I am watching now QH only for seher. I personally don't accept sehaan pairing but since it's based on seher would love to read more.
Also first part was too good. Included qh1 characters too.