YEH DOORIYAN-A SEHAN-SAHIL SS-COMPLETED-PARTS-1-15+EPILOGUE - Page 13

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey I just started reading this SS its wonderful! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I couldnt help but read all chapter at once!
I was looking for works on SeHan as I just love their chemistry.
I dont know why people hold grudges againts them two.

I love them and this SS has proved that Seher is just not a copy of
Zoya instead shes a mix of both Asad and Zoya
And this SS is just flawless Iam speechless

And Ahil and Sehers bonding is sooo cute๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I just love this plz pm me your other works
And keep writing on SeHan because you write beautifully
I think actually no im sure now youre one of my favourite writers

This SS gave me the good vibes๐Ÿ‘
And every chapter is written in such detail its awesome!
Hats off! Youre an wonderful writer
Plz pm me for the updates and all your other works
Keep writing and update soon!โญ๏ธ

Edited by SprinklesOfLove - 9 years ago
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I am currently working on it. But I am sick with a viral flue and still not well. I have been advised by my doctor to take it easy and that is what I am trying to do. But I have not forgotten my story and will definitely updated in the very near future! :)

Hey no problem !! The thing is well all love your story so we wait for the updates , but Health must come first especially if it's a viral fever it should be treated even more carefully !!
Take care and get well soon !!!
Mandy hugs๐Ÿค—...it's been ages... not been too well...I have loved EVERY update...After reading one I would think I will suggest Mandy to put this or that spin on their story... guess what? You read my mind๐Ÿ˜†...I'm like Woah.๐Ÿ˜ฒ...I'm sure I only thought of it in my head..๐Ÿ˜•..how did that come about in Mandy's story?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

I Absoloutely LOVE LOVE LOVE yr tale on SeHaan...if ONLY they could show some thing like this in the serial too... the drama quotient, tragedy, pain will be so much higher.

Everything you wrote about each character is so true and apt to their personalities...

For Aahil, no matter how much she hurt him in the end (evn if it was fake) she gave him that pretext of feeling loved & wanted & that is a HUGE thing for a child, esp one bereft of mother and fatherly love affaction.

Rehaan - It was his MOTHER at the end of the day. Bad or Good to the world & him, still HIS mother! The guilt is killing him inside...but hw much can he hate her?

Seher; I wrote in one of MKM early post on SehAAN that Sehr characteristic is such that she wouldn't easily forgive... her pain anguish and sense of betrayal... she's right in her stance...

I'm dying to read how these two will overcome the hurdles. The obstacles in their lives are not apparant/physical, but emotional which can drain the person inside out, squeeze out the feelings...

I'm enjoying the brooding quiet rehaan, observant, knowing, understanding... yet drawing no attention to himself.

A big hug.๐Ÿค—.. n thanx for writing this wonderful story...โค๏ธ. when i watch qh now & agn I try to see them thru yr story๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Tc
Oh & Get well soon...๐Ÿค—
Hi all,
Thanks for the great comments that you guys have posted. Please bare with me as I am working on Part 7, but because of my recent health problems with having viral pneumonia I am having a tough time doing what I normally do. 

I am hoping to have part 7 up by tomorrow. 

Thanks again

Cheers

Mandy 
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Hi all,
Thanks for the great comments that you guys have posted. Please bare with me as I am working on Part 7, but because of my recent health problems with having viral pneumonia I am having a tough time doing what I normally do.

I am hoping to have part 7 up by tomorrow.

Thanks again

Cheers

Mandy

No problem im sure everyone understands
your situation. I think youre and amazing
And please post as soon as you can
Hope you get well soon
And keep writing!
Take care of your health first. Get well soon dear.๐Ÿ˜Š

Part 7

Ibrahim Mansion - Later the same night

Seher got out of the cab at the gate of Ibrahim mansion and after paying the cab driver, she walked to the front door and into the house. She was feeling a bit dizzy and she had been trying to control her tears as she was sitting in the cab. She didn't want the cab driver to realise how disturbed she was. She could not believe what she had done? She had pretty much invited Rehan to kiss her? She had let her guard down in front of him. How could she have shown him any vulnerability? This was a guy who had got close to her and let her develop feelings for him, and not been honest with her about who he was. She had given herself to him and what had he given her? Betrayal? How could she let herself be vulnerable to him again? How could she be that emotional fool again? She didn't know that Rehan had followed her all the way home and stayed parked in front of the house, so she would not realise that he had followed her. He waited in the car while she went into the house, and then he drove away. He needed to clear his head and a drive would help him.

Seher walked further into the hall and up the stairs. She reached the top of the stairs and started to walk towards her room. She suddenly felt dizzy again, and as she reached out to steady herself on one of the tables in the hallway, her hand hit a vase on top of it. It fell to the ground with a clank. Suddenly a bright light came on further down the corridor. It was Aahil and Sanam's room. Then suddenly the corridor light turned on as well. She heard a voice behind her.

"Seher..."?

Seher turned around and saw Sanam.

"Api"? She said blinking at the light. Again Seher swayed slightly as her eyes tried to adjust to the sudden flood of light. She reached out to the side table to steady herself.

"Seher...are you...are you drunk"? said a shocked Sanam.

"Oh come on Api...I am not drunk", said Seher with a hiccup.

"Not drunk? You are swaying where your standing and you're eyes look bloodshot".

Aahil came out of the room behind Sanam as well, and he was looking at Seher quizzically.

"JEEJ..." said Seher. "Thanks a LOT Jeej...you sent me on 'the ride' of my life"!

"SEHER"...said Aahil warningly..."What is all this? Where is Rehan"?

"Yes...where is Rehan"? Echoed Sanam.

"Your boy scout tried his best to be my bodyguard, but I got rid of him in the end"!

"Seher...what is wrong with you? How can you be so rude to Rehan"? Exclaimed Sanam.

"RUDE to Rehan? WHY am I rude to REHAN?" said Seher..."Ask your husband, who forced him on me"!

"SEHER...Thameez seh baath karo"! said Sanam angrily.

"Ha...Main hi Bathameez hu na Api? Jeej is never wrong?" Seher's voice broke on the statement.

"Kya kiya iss ne? He just asked Rehan to give you a ride home? Kya galath kiya keh tum yeh sab kehe rahi ho?"

"Kya galath kiya? Your husband can answer that question better than me." Seher turned towards Aahil. "How could you Jeej? I TRUSTED you. I told you something about myself that I NEVER told anyone. Even after knowing everything...You STILL forced me to spend time with the man who...I will never trust you again Jeej. Never!" saying this Seher rushed towards her room at the end of the hallway.

Aahil and Sanam both watched her go. Aahil closed his eyes. "Damn" he thought to himself. "I really should not have forced them to spend time together". Seher was clearly not ready to have a rational discussion with Rehan yet. She was still very emotional about the subject and her current inebriated state was obviously a part of it. He didn't know what exactly happened, but judging by the fact that Seher was clearly tipsy and Rehan was nowhere to be seen, nothing good. "Damn it", Aahil muttered under his breath.

Sanam who had been looking at Seher's retreating back with concerned eyes, turned to Aahil.

"WHAT WAS THAT"??

"What was what"? said Aahil trying not to be drawn into this conversation. HOW was he going to conceal the truth from Sanam now?

"Are you SERIOUS? Please don't insult my intelligence Aahil? I want to know what all that was about? WHAT is Seher going on about? Telling you something about herself, and not trusting you again? What IS it Aahil?

"Ok Ok...Sanam please...don't get agitated. It's nothing...it's..." Sanam cut Aahil off mid-sentence.

"Don't tell me it's nothing, coz that was not nothing. She was acting like you committed some crime, making her take a ride back with Rehan? She was drunk? I WANT to know what is going on Aahil. She is MY sister; I have a right to know"!

"Fine" said Aahil who could tell that Sanam was clearly too upset to let it go. "I'll tell you. But PLEASE don't upset yourself more. Please let's go back to the room and I will tell you", said Aahil as he gestured to Sanam to go back to the room. As they went back and closed the door behind them, Sanam went and sat on her side of the bed. Aahil joined her in bed and took her hand in his.

"Sanam...what I am going to tell you, you probably won't like. But I think after tonight, it's probably better you know", said Aahil in the calmest tone that he could muster. He told Sanam what Seher had told him about her relationship with Rehan, the brief intimacy they had shared and how she had found out on the same day that Rehan was Tanveer's son. How Rehan had tried to explain, but she had been unable to move past it. At the end of it, Sanam clamped her hand against her mouth, and she had tears in her eyes.

"I KNEW it. I knew it Aahil. I knew there was something more to her behaviour towards Rehan. I told you so many times that there was something she was not telling me? I was right. I can't BELIEVE she kept something THIS big from me? WHY did she do that Aahil? Did she think I would judge her? She thinks I am that narrow minded?"

"Sanam...I don't think this was about you at all? She told me for a long time she was confused about how to deal with her feelings for Rehan, after she found out he was Tanveer's son? I mean, she killed your family, and he was HER son? It's true she fell for him before she knew, but even after she found out, she couldn't just turn off her feelings. I think she felt guilty for loving him. She just didn't want to tell ANYONE about it".

"But at least she could have told ME? I could have helped her? Been there for her in some way? WHY did she tell YOU?" asked a visibly distressed Sanam.

"It was not her intention to tell me Sanam. It just sort of came out.  On her first day at work, she had an issue with Rehan, and she accused him of bias towards her. I went to tell her she was not being professional and I lectured her. It was during this that she blurted out to me that she slept with him. I was as shocked as you are now. I couldn't believe that Rehan would go that far without having feelings for her. But Seher is adamant that she doesn't think Rehan felt the same way about her. But I know him. He is not the one off' type".

"Neither is Seher", said Sanam defensively.

"Gosh you sisters...you guys are exactly the same. That's what she told ME as well, when I defended Rehan", said Aahil giving an ironic smile. "Of course I know that Seher is not that type . But I was trying to tell Seher that Rehan would never take advantage of her in that way".

"I am sure he wouldn't Aahil, but at the end of the day, he didn't tell any of us who he really was, and I can understand why Seher felt betrayed after trusting him to that extent".

"Yes. I don't blame her baby. I was just trying to tell her that she needs to TALK to Rehan. Give him a chance to explain. You know very well that both Rehan and I had very complicated relationships with Tanveer. It's not as simple as it may seem to some people. I know Seher was not ready to listen to him three and a half years ago, but I think she should at least talk to him now"?

"Yes. But what about Rehan? Does HE want to talk to Seher? Why do you assume he even wants to discuss it"?

"I am not ASSUMING Sanam. I KNOW Rehan. We grew up together. I know Rehan well enough to see that he is very affected by seeing Seher again. He tries very hard not to show it, and maybe people who don't know him as well as I do, even BUY it. But I don't! I am damned certain he still has feelings for her, and whatever he felt for her before was real too".

"Maybe...but Aahil...dosent he have a girlfriend in Mumbai"?

"Yes Sanam. He does. But that doesn't really mean anything, because whoever is in his life now, is only there because Seher isn't. Rehan owes it to himself to resolve things with Seher, and it's the same for Seher. Hasn't Zain been after her for ages? Why isn't she giving him a chance? It's probably because of Rehaan. So I think they should talk, and I won't change my mind about that. But I know it was presumptuous of me to think Seher was ready for this discussion. She clearly was not".

"I think I should talk to her" said Sanam.

"Yes. But surely not now?"

"Of course not now" said Sanam giving Aahil an ironic look. "Tomorrow will do".

"Yeah, let's try and get some sleep", said Aahil who reached out and switched off their night lamps, and flooded the room with darkness. However, Aahil was worried. "Where was Rehan"? He wanted to call him, but didn't want to do it in front of Sanam.

He grabbed his phone and got out of bed.

"Where are you going Aahil?" asked Sanam.

"Just wanna get some water baby" said Aahil, as he quickly made his way to the door. As he stepped out of the door closing it behind him, Sanam shook her head.

"Why didn't he just tell me he was going to call Rehan"? She told herself quietly.  She understood that Aahil was worried about his brother, just like she worried about her sister. Maybe in this case he didn't want to show it to her, in case she took offence because of what happened between Rehan and Seher. Sanam didn't blame Rehan, but she understood why her sister feels the way she does. But she would never blame Aahil for understanding how Rehan felt. She understood the sibling bond very well. She smiled and settled down to sleep.

As he went further into the hallway, Aahil called Rehan. Rehan picked up the call after a few rings.

"Aahil Bhai"?

"Rehan...where are you"?

"I'm just out".

"Is everything OK? Seher came home alone...did you guys have a fight?"

"Not exactly. Let's just say Seher didn't want my company. She took a cab home but I followed her home. I just went for a drive. I'll be home later".

"I'll see you tomorrow then" said Aahil, hanging up.

Next Morning - Seher's Room

Sanam walked in to Seher's room with a glass of tomato juice. She was still sleeping. She had made the tomato juice herself and not told Latiff, coz she was sure Latiff would have made countless such "hangover cures" for Aahil when he used to drink too much.  She didn't want Latiff to know her sister had a hangover. It would open up a can of worms as to why "Seher" had got drunk last night. Sanam loved Latiff, but discretion was not his strong point. So there was no way Sanam wanted Latiff to know her sister had come home drunk last night.

"Seher" said Sanam, as she placed the glass of tomato juice on her side table. Seher was asleep and Sanam gently shook her. "Seher, wake up". Seher opened her eyes groggily. "Api..."? She said blinking. "Oh God my head" she groaned as she started to sit up in bed. "I feel like my head is going to explode".

"That's what happens when you drink too much" said Sanam shaking her head, and sitting down on the side of the bed next to Seher.

"Please Api...not a lecture OK"? Said Seher who was now fully sitting up in bed.

"I am not here to give you a lecture Seher. I just wanted to let you know, I am here for you. If you need to talk, then I am here OK"?

"Did Jeej...did he tell you anything"?

"Yes. He told me Seher. And before you blame him, he told me coz I insisted and I was not about to let it go! YOU should have told me Seher. Why didn't you?"

"API...I am sorry" said Seher tears filling her eyes.

"Please don't cry. I am not angry with you. I just wish you had confided in me. I always KNEW you know? I always knew there was something you were not telling me. The only difference now, is that I know what it is".

"After everything that happened, I just didn't have the guts to talk about it to you. I felt ashamed Api. I felt like I let you and Badi Ammi down. Like I let Ammi and Abbu down. All our family down. After what SHE did to our family, for me to love Rehan felt like a betrayal to me".

"SEHER...You must NEVER think that way. You did NOTHING wrong. You fell in love with someone. You didn't know whose son he was. That is not your fault. Even after you knew, it's not your fault if you couldn't turn off your feelings like a tap. You must NEVER blame yourself for what happened. You're not Superwomen, even though you like to think you are Seher. You are human like everyone else!"

"I know. But I couldn't help the way I felt. I was so confused. About it all. I just wanted to forget it ever happened. Especially when I realized that Rehan had never been honest with me about who he was".

"Yes about that. Seher, I think that is a very complicated issue. Even today, Aahil is still conflicted about his feelings for Tanveer. Of course he hates what she did, but both he and Rehan had a very complicated relationship with her. We can't ever understand it Seher. Our parents were good people. Aahil and Rehan were not that lucky".

"I get that Api. But I am sure that Rehan is not interested in having a discussion about whatever happened in our past, and even I don't think there is any point in it".

"Are you sure there's no point? Also, how can you be so sure that Rehan doesn't wants to talk about it?"

"He has a girlfriend Api. I mean...why would he want to discuss an incident from three and a half years ago? He has clearly moved on".

"Maybe, but still you..."

"No, Api. I don't think Rehan and I have anything left to talk about. What happened between us happened and we BOTH know it was a mistake. So I think its best left in the past where it belongs".

Sanam could tell that Seher was not going to see this subject any other way for now. She clearly didn't see what she and Aahil saw. That she and Rehan clearly still had unresolved feelings that needed to be resolved, so they can either give their relationship another chance, or finally move on to someone else, without the ghost of their shared past following them around. She knew that Rehan was seeing someone, but like Aahil said, it meant nothing if she was just there because he couldn't have Seher. But you can't tell someone something they are not ready to hear.

"It's your life Seher, and your choice in the end. But just know I am here for you, and no matter what the issue is, don't ever keep it from me OK? We spent 23 years of our life apart from each other, and now we have each other. So let's make the most of it ha?" said Sanam who reached for Seher and gave her a hug. Seher hugged her back and they were locked in a bone crushing hug for a few minutes. Both sisters had tears in their eyes when they broke apart.

"I love you Api" said Seher.

"Love you too baby" said Sanam. "Now drink your tomato juice and come down for breakfast"!

"Can't I have my breakfast here"?

"Don't worry. Rehan has already had his breakfast and I think he's gone for a run", said Sanam smiling.

"I'll be down soon", said Seher returning her smile.

Later that day - Ibrahim Mansion

It was after lunch on Sunday, and everyone was sitting in the informal sitting area near the pool. Aahil and Sanam were sitting together on one of the smaller couches on the side. Aahil was playing a game on his phone and Sanam was reading a magazine. Sanam was leaning on the side arm of the couch with her knees sprawled across Aahil, who had his arms resting on a cushion placed on her knees and playing on his phone. Seher and Latiff were sitting on the larger couch facing the TV and watching some Fashion Police type show and Rehan was also there on his IPad, sitting on one of the armchairs on the side. Seher and Rehan had managed to avoid each other most of the day. Only meeting at lunch. Now they were all sitting together, but Seher was safely hanging out with Lattiff.

"Ya Allah...iski dress toh deko? Kitheni gandi hain Na Seher"? Said Latiff, pointing out the dress of an actress featured on the Fashion Police show.

"Yeah man...OMG, that colour looks horrible on her, and that flower fixed on the shoulder? She should really fire her stylist".

"Ha...agar muje paysa detha toh main banthi na uski stylist".

"Ha Latiff, aap toh inn sari stylists khi chuti kar degi, I am sure" said a laughing Seher.

"Ha...karungi na? Main toh hui chui mui".

Everyone was laughing listening to this conversation.

Suddenly there was a commotion in the hall. They heard some voices.

"Someone here"? said Sanam looking up from her magazine.

Before anyone could get up to go and see who had come in, they saw a slim guy of medium build with curly hair walk over to where everyone was sitting.

"Ishaan" said Seher, jumping from her seat. "I didn't know you were coming today"? She went over and hugged him.

"Seher! It's so good to see you. We've missed you so much" said Ishaan hugging Seher back.  "Hi everyone", Ishaan said turning towards the others.

Everyone said Hi and came up to greet Ishaan. He hugged Aahil and Sanam and shook hands with Rehan, and gave a coy wave at Latiff, who smiled from ear to ear. Latiff never had any issue with more attractive males joining the household.

"I thought you were coming next week?" said Seher who was clearly excited by the entry of her cousin Ishaan.

"Yeah well we decided to come a few days earlier than the rest. They can only stay a week anyway, coz their vacations end in a week. Good surprise?"

"Amazing surprise!"

"I hope I made it a bit better" said a voice behind them. Seher turned around, to see none other than Zain standing a little distance away.

"Zainey" said Seher, running towards him and almost launching herself into his arms. As they hugged he said "If I knew I was going to get such a warm welcome, I would have come a lot earlier". He swung her around and placed her back on the floor. "I missed you Golden girl", he whispered.

"I missed you too Zainey" said Seher smiling.

This little scene was not lost on the rest of the people in the room. One pair of chocolate brown eyes was watching this exchange quite intently. Rehan stared at the scene in front of him. Unable to quite believe what he was seeing. He knew that Zain was probably Seher's boyfriend. But knowing it, and seeing it were two different things. He found himself struggling to even watch them anymore. He felt his fist clench and he tore his eyes away from the scene and reached down for his IPad that was on the seat he was sitting on. In his hurry to leave, he had not realised that Zain had greeted the others in the room and was moving towards him. He was about to step away when a voice behind him said;

"Rehan right"? Rehan turned around slowly to see Zain looking at him and holding his hand out to him. He didn't want to be rude so he took his hand and shook it. He nodded "Yes. How are you Zain?".

"Very well thanks. Good to meet you again Rehan".

"Excuse me. I have some things I need to do. See you later Zain. Ishaan" he said nodding towards the other young man. He walked out of there without looking at Seher.

Aahil watched him go and so did Sanam. The way he had reacted to Seher's obvious closeness with Zain had not been lost on either of them.  For the first time, Sanam was convinced that there was something to what Aahil had told her. Rehan was not indifferent to Seher.

It had been several days since Zain and Ishaan had arrived. Rehan and Seher were still working on the Alpha project. But Seher noticed that Rehan was more reserved with her. He was almost cold. She tried to pretend she didn't care, but it actually got to her. Was he acting this way, because of what had happened at the club that night? She thought to herself. Was this his way of letting her know he was not happy with it, and that she should maintain her distance from him? Well he didn't have to go out of his way to make it obvious to her. So she too was very formal with him at work. Calling him "Sir", even when they were not in the presence of others. The first time she had done that he had looked at her surprised. But he had not said anything.  

Rehan was surprised that Seher was being so formal with him at work. Maybe it was her way of making sure he didn't think that they could ever be friends.Maybe the presence of her boyfriend had reminded her of the fact that she should not be familiar with him in any way. After what happened at the club, maybe she was feeling guilty? Well she didn't need to go out of her way to make sure that he didn't read anything into what happened. He knew how she felt about him. It was abundantly clear. Yes it got to him in ways he didn't want to admit. But there was no point obsessing over something that can't change. The cruel twist of fate of his birth and hers, had pitched them in opposing camps. His Mother the murderous and her parents the victims. There could never be reconciliation for them. Not when she thought he was an extension of his Mother. The Mother while giving him birth had given him a legacy he could never shake. A legacy of hate.

Sitting Room - Ibrahim Mansion

In the coming few days, the rest of the cousins from London and Dubai had arrived at Ibrahim Mansion. Asad, Zia, Riyan and Rishab from London and Aisha from Dubai. Suddenly the Ibrahim mansion was like a party house. The cousins were here for a week and they were all intent on causing as much of a ruckus as possible. It was the day after they all arrived and Seher had managed to get the day off work and stay home with her cousins.

Everyone was in the hall with the music on. They were dancing to "Blue Eyes" by Yo Yo Honey Singh. All the cousins and Zain were dancing and Sanam was swaying to the music on the side.

Ishaan and Zain were fooling around and dancing around Seher who was wearing a short denim skirt and an off shoulder top.

*"Blue eyes, hypnotise teri kardi a mennu...I swear! Chhoti dress mein bomb lagdi mennu, Glossy lips, uff yeah tricks, Baby lagdi e killer...Oh yeah...Oh yeah...Katal kare tera bomb figure".

Zain and Ishaan lip-synched to the lyrics. Sanam was watching their antics and she started to laugh. She laughed so hard she had to hold the side of her tummy and she stumbled back.  Suddenly a pair of hands caught her waist.

"Sanam...Baby...what's wrong... are you ok"? A worried Aahil said catching the stumbling Sanam.

It took Sanam a minute to gain her footing again, trying to catch her breath from laughing, Sanam was still shaking.

"Sanam...why are you shaking"? said Aahil sounding seriously alarmed, and turning Sanam around. When he turned her around in his arms, he saw that she was trying to catch her breath from laughing. Her face was flushed.

"You're laughing"? Said an incredulous Aahil.

"Yes...I am laughing. Is that banned too now?"

"No. But do you have to laugh so hard? You nearly fell? You have to be more careful Sanam"!

"I'm fine Aahil. Chillax"!

"Chillax?...Looks like you are hanging around 'Suneheri Seher' and her smart ass boy gang too much these days?"

"Loh...Agaya mera jailor...ab toh humarain liye, bakhi night koi fun nahin hain baby..." said Sanam with mock sadness looking at her stomach!

At that, Aahil turned Sanam around in his arms so that her back was against his front again. He pulled her closer and bent his head, and murmured near her ear; 

"Aapke liye patha nahin baby...but Mummy ke liye toh bakhi night main kuch fun guaranteed hain"!

"Aahil...dont corrupt the baby", said Sanam in a mock scandalized voice.

"Close your ears baby, and for the rest of the night, close your eyes too"!

Sanam giggled. "You will never learn!"

He looked up and suddenly he noticed that Rehan who had come in behind him was standing just at the periphery of where everyone was dancing and watching them. Well actually he was watching Seher, dancing with Zain. Ishaan was dancing with the others mostly by now. Aahil smirked. Rehan didn't seem to be too appreciative of Zain's dance moves or lip-synching. Especially considering what the lyrics were saying. Zain continued to dance around Seher and she was giving him flirty looks and swaying to the music. They were obviously acting and being silly, but Rehan's expression indicated that he was not appreciating the humour in this.

"He is totally buying this"...said Aahil.

"Who's buying what"?.

"Check out who Rehan is checking out".

Sanam followed the direction that Aahil was indicating and saw Rehan watching Seher and Zain. His face looked like a thundercloud. Sanam could not help giggling.

"Oh God...poor Rehan".

"You know what they say?...Payback's a "B***H"!

"AAHIL...?? Payback for what"?

"Excuse me...?What?...As I recall, at one time, I used to be treated to daily doses of yours and Rehan's 'DOSTANA'! So it's only fair he gets his back now!", said Aahil smirking.

"Your evil...you know that?"

"That's why you can't resist me! You love Bad boys Baby"!

Sanam shook her head at that. She started to move away from Aahil.

"Where are you going"?

"I think I will go to the room and have a nap now. After all...I need to conserve some energy for my does of 'fun' you promised?"

"I thought you were a good girl? said Aahil pretending shock.

"Even good girls need their fun baby"...said Sanam winking at Aahil.

"Kya Zamana Agaya"?

"What happened bad boy?...Afraid you can't live up to your promises"?

"I'll get you later"! He said in a mock threatening voice.

Sanam giggled as she walked past Aahil.

"Can't wait"! she said seductively.

She heard Aahil laugh as she was reaching the stairs.

Aahil walked over to where Rehan was standing watching Seher and Zain with barely concealed anger in his eyes. He was jealous, and Aahil could tell. Well he WOULD know, coz that expression probably graced his face so many times in the past, when he used to watch Rehan with Sanam. He had been SO jealous, that he still remembered the burning sensations he used to feel in his chest at the sight of them, nearly 4 years later. How he could literally taste the bitterness. So if Rehan was feeling anything like it, then he knew how unpleasant it was for him right now. Despite what he had said to Sanam about "Payback" he really didn't wish this on anyone. But sometimes, jealousy was the only fire that can actually compel you into action! In the end, it gets so unbearable that you HAVE to do something to stop it. It was time Rehan did something about how he felt. If he was not going to do it on his own, then he was going to give him a nudge in the right direction. He considered it his duty. One jealous lover to another!

"Nice song ha Rehan"?

"Nice? Kiteni Behuda gana hain"!

"I think it has a nice beat. Maybe the lyrics are a bit... suggestive?? But is it the lyrics you object to, or the person lip-synching them? Or should I say, WHO he is "lip-synching" them to?"

Rehan suddenly looked up at him startled.

"What do you mean Aahil Bhai"?

"You're jealous of Zain and Seher". It was a statement, not a question. Aahil didn't believe in beating about the bush. This was not the time for it anyway.

"What?"

"Seriously Rehan? Are we really going to play this game where you pretend not to know what I mean? This is ME you're talking to. I know you, and I know that look. I used to feel exactly the same way when I used to see you with Sanam. So don't insult my intelligence by suggesting otherwise to me"!

"What do you want me to say Aahil bhai"?

"I don't want you to say anything to me! It's SEHER you need to say it to. Tum use kyon Bol Nahin detha Rehan? Why don't you tell her how you feel?"

"Are we both looking at the same thing Aahil bhai? She is with Zain! What is the point in me saying anything? It is clear she has no feelings for me"!

"Looks can be deceptive Rehan. I learned that the hard way. Don't assume anything. You don't know how she feels, unless you ASK her. Trust me on that one. Anyway, this is not about her, this is about you. Agar tume un donokhi dosti aur nazdikiya bardasht nahin hotha, toh YOU are the one with the problem Rehan! Therefore the solution lies with you too. Unless you tell her how you feel, you will never know where you stand. Whatever the answer... Isn't it better than not knowing?"

"You are over simplifying this Aahil bhai. I am not sure if you are getting how complicated this is? Seher can't get over the fact that Begum Sahiba was my mother. The women who killed her parents! She can't get past it, and she never will. If she ever felt anything for me, it all died on the day she found out who I was! I can't change who I am Aahil bhai. I am the son of a murderer, and I always will be!".

Rehan turned on his heel and started to walk away.

"Rehan... Stop...for God Sakes...Rehan...", Aahil called out, but Rehan did not stop. He just walked out of the house and minutes later Aahil heard his car leave the driveway! Aahil slammed his fist on his forehead.

"S**T, that is not how I wanted this conversation to go. Looks like I just stuffed it up even more"!

To be continued...

* Lyrics derived from the song "Blue Eyes" by Yo Yo Honey Singh - Album : "Blue Eyes" (2013)

Hi All,

As promised, here is Part 7. I managed to finish it in my sick state. Frankly I badly wanted to write it too. Hope you all like it. Keep the comments coming.

Cheers

Mandy

Previous part  Part 6                    Next Part - Part 8

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Very nice update
It was totally emotional. 
Starts with seher who can't deny the fact that she still loves Rehan & his past still affects her to completly give in or move on.
Then comes sanam's feelings. Sanam is totally shaken with Sehan truth & more than that seher had confided all this to herself for past 3.5 yrs had affected her
Ahil! A good bil & bro who don't want his sali & bro in pain. He is trying his level best to make them talk so that either they can move on or they can unite. 
Rehan! I could say he had all emotions in this update. Guilt, jealous, pain, anger, love, frustration, 
He is really thinking zain is seher's bf. how will he react when he cones to know zain is after seher for past 3 yrs & seher is not accepting him? 
Ahil & sanam was totally like parents to Sehan. Sase scene was touching. 
I loved seher Latif scene too. Waiting for them to come soon in show too.
Also I wanted to see seher dancing with someone & Rehan getting jealous & ahil totally enjoying it.
Sanam too has a bad girl side! Interesting. Waiting for that in show too.
Totally fantastic update.
Hope you are better now
Edited by Az07 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Az07

Very nice update
It was totally emotional. 
Starts with seher who can't deny the fact that she still loves Rehan & his past still affects her to completly give in or move on.
Then comes sanam's feelings. Sanam is totally shaken with Sehan truth & more than that seher had confided all this to herself for past 3.5 yrs had affected her
Ahil! A good bil & bro who don't want his sali & bro in pain. He is trying his level best to make them talk so that either they can move on or they can unite. 
Rehan! I could say he had all emotions in this update. Guilt, jealous, pain, anger, love, frustration, 
He is really thinking zain is seher's bf. how will he react when he cones to know zain is after seher for past 3 yrs & seher is not accepting him? 
Ahil & sanam was totally like parents to Sehan. Sase scene was touching. 
I loved seher Latif scene too. Waiting for them to come soon in show too.
Also I wanted to see seher dancing with someone & Rehan getting jealous & ahil totally enjoying it.
Sanam too has a bad girl side! Interesting. Waiting for that in show too.
Totally fantastic update.
Hope you are better now

Thanks! Feeling a bit better but not fully recovered yet. But just had to get this update out of the way. Setting the scene for the drama to follow!