YEH DOORIYAN-A SEHAN-SAHIL SS-COMPLETED-PARTS-1-15+EPILOGUE - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
OMG I love this so much, it's unreal 
First of all, can I just say that Aahil and Sanam's relationship is so adorable, especially when he complemented her beauty, that was so sweet!

And I can't get enough of Seher's relationship with Sanam. I'm loving the fact that she teases her Api so much, like when she said the line about Aahil being irresistible ðŸ¤£  

And ooh, who is this Sonia?? Rehaan sounds like a pretty good looking guy in your story, I'm liking the stubble 
Aahil saw the look eh? I'm already hooked dude.

Originally posted by Tannakstar

OMG I love this so much, it's unreal 
First of all, can I just say that Aahil and Sanam's relationship is so adorable, especially when he complemented her beauty, that was so sweet!

And I can't get enough of Seher's relationship with Sanam. I'm loving the fact that she teases her Api so much, like when she said the line about Aahil being irresistible ðŸ¤£  

And ooh, who is this Sonia?? Rehaan sounds like a pretty good looking guy in your story, I'm liking the stubble 
Aahil saw the look eh? I'm already hooked dude.

Thanks! In this story Seher let her guard down in front of Rehan and felt betrayed when she found out he was Tanveer's son. Also, there is a lot going on here that has not been revealed yet. 

Sonia...just wait and see. She is an interesting angle and so is Zain, Seher's close friend. He is the best friend of Ishaan Sheik, Haider and Humeira's son. Rehan is good looking anyway, but yes this version of Rehan is more mature, so he is hotter! ðŸ˜³

There are more cute SAHIL scenes coming up. Aahil is a very protective husband, now that Sanam is pregnant, he is constantly on her case. Yes, Seher and Sanam. They have a connection. Twin Telepathy. Seher never censors herself much. She usually says what is on her mind, hence the comment about "dont fool around with Jeeju and you found him irresistible, so now you are knocked up"! Sanam would never say such things even if she thought them, but Seher has NO issue with it. 

Glad you like it!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Love this SS!
You are truly an artist :)
Ouh liking where this is going :)
Rehan grown up that's true he does look young and innocent
Seher she seems like a blast

Nice job
Excited for next part pls
Thanks
Did i said that i am madly in love with this story
Gosh its simply adorable and lovely
Cant wait to read more
Rehaan and Seher want will happen next
Lovely ff plsss do add me in ur pm list love sahil
Really nice .update soon please

Part 4

Ibrahim Mansion - Same Night - Continued

Rehan walked away from the hall and headed towards his room. He knew he could not stay and just chit chat with everyone like it was just another evening. Because this was not just any evening. This was the evening he had seen Seher Ahmed Khan again after nearly 3.5 years.  When he walked in, he had heard that voice. He knew she was back. But hearing her voice made it more real. Then he had walked further into the hall and looked at the group sitting at the dining table. He had hung back on purpose and just stared. Because he knew once he went in there, he would not really be able to look at her without everyone noticing. So he had watched her from afar and taken in her appearance. She looked the same but different. She looked very polished and sophisticated. She had been stylish 3 years ago, and always had a certain glamour about her. But now she looked really well groomed. She was wearing a Baby blue off shoulder sweater style top, and her hair hung around her shoulders like a cloud. She was saying something to Aahil and at his response, she had laughed out loud. Rehan just stood their mesmerised. That tinkling laugh, and the way her eyes sparkled when she smiled or laughed? He had thought he had spent the last 3 years forgetting all of it. But seeing her again, it all came back to the fore. He wished he could just turn around and leave or disappear into his room without anyone noticing. Right now, he just didn't feel up to meeting her. But he had to do it. So he walked further in, and then Faiz noticed him.

He had tried his best not to look in her direction and succeeded, until Haya pointed out to him that he was being rude. He had then looked directly at her for the first time since walking into the dining room. His eyes met hers for the first time in over 3 years and for a moment time stood still. He had to speak because it was expected of him. So he had said "Hello Seher". All she said in response was "Rehan"! Not even a hello. Not even a "Nice to see you". Nothing at all. Of course, she won't think it was nice to see him. She hated him. He didn't blame her. How could she have any feelings but hatred for the son of the women who killed her parents? As far as she was concerned he was no better than his Mother. Begum Sahiba had ruined a lot of lives. HIS life was one of them. But no one would have time to sympathise with the son of a killer. So he didn't expect anyone to understand where he stood, or how he felt. Having to live with the stigma of who his Mother had been, was something that will follow him around for the rest of his life. After the revelations of his Mother's past, he had seriously considered leaving the country. But at the time Aahil had been in a terrible state too, and their Mumbai office had needed looking after. He had wanted to cut all ties with the Ibrahim's but Aahil had told him he needed his help. So he had moved to Mumbai and started to oversee the work there. He could not let Aahil down. Not after what his Mother had done to him. Mumbai had been a respite from the incessant gossip and innuendo that followed them around in Bhopal. Things had died down now and their company was doing better than ever. No one dared to say anything to his face or Aahil's. No one wanted to lose the chance of doing business with them. Money talks, thought Rehan cynically. Being rich helped to cushion the blows that came one's way. But no amount of wealth can guard the heart from pain. HE should know.

What a mess his life had become since the "Ahemed Khan" sisters had entered it.  Maybe this was his punishment for being Tanveer's son. He was doomed to face unrequited love at the hands of Asad and Zoya Ahmed Khan's daughters. He knew that at a glance Seher and Sanam looked the same, but he had never really thought they looked alike, after the initial shock of it. The sisters were like Chalk and Cheese. He realised that what he had felt for Sanam had been the first crush of a guy who had an untried heart. He had always seen the best of Sanam. But Seher? She was another thing altogether. She had given him nothing but attitude in the beginning. Just like Sanam had given to Aahil. He realised that Sanam's nice and sweet side she had reserved for him, and her aggressive and spicy side for Aahil. That is why today she and Aahil were inseparable. All that fire and passion had translated into an undying love.

Aahil and Sanam's love had had a baptism of fire. Literally. He now knew that was how their love story had started. With fire. Long before he had ever had a part in it. From that burning Dabha, and burning Car in Punjab. He had merely been a blip in that circle of fire. He had never belonged there anyway. The fire between them had burned everything else down, including any feelings he had had for Sanam. The only thing left in its wake had been their love and devotion to each other. If ever he had not believed in love, then Sanam and Aahil would have made him believe. If only everyone had an ending like that? Not everyone was so lucky.

Aahil had been right when he had said all those years ago, "Ishq  peh koi zor nahin chaltha". He had tried so hard not to fall for Seher. Now he understood how Aahil must have felt when he first fell for Sanam. He would have been totally surprised and trying to fight his feelings. With Sanam, he himself had never tried to fight his affection. But with Seher, that is all he had done, once he realised where his heart was headed. But it had been a losing battle right from the start.

The way that Seher had just acted was a clear indication that she was not the least bit affected by seeing him. He knew he should have moved on a long time ago, and he had tried. Even now, he was trying to put the past behind him, hence he had made a place for Sonia in his life. But even still, something was missing. One look in Seher's direction and he had known what that "Something" was. But this was a doomed scenario. Even if she didn't hate him for who he was, he was pretty certain she had a boyfriend. He had seen numerous photos of her on Facebook with a guy called "Zain". He knew he was the son of her uncle's business partner, and her cousin Ishaan's best friend. He had met Ishaan and Zain once when they came to Mumbai for business. Aahil had been in town, so he had introduced them to him. He had recognised them both from photos he had seen on Seher's profile. He hardly looked at it, but sometimes he was tempted and he would take a look. Not that it did him any good. Only brought home to him that which can never be.

Seher watched Rehan walk away. Finally the dreaded first meeting was over. He had not seemed even the least bit affected by seeing her. After all, until Haya pointed out to him that she was there, he had not even acknowledged her presence? How rude was he? That cool greeting? "Hello Seher". Well, she didn't care. She had not expected a warm greeting from him anyway. Her greeting had been equally cool. "Rehan". That was all she could say. He had asked about her flight and she had given the shortest answer she could, as she had not intended to get into any sort of conversation with him. He obviously got the message. Thank God he didn't stay at the table to "Hang out" as Faiz had asked him to. Would have ruined her evening for sure. Ya Allah... How was she going to stand having to work with him day in and day out? WHY had she agreed to join this project? If only Aahil had told her before she agreed that Rehan was supervising this project? Then she would never have agreed to be a part of it.

"So Seher, what are you're plans for the weekend"? Haya's voice brought her out of her thoughts.

"Nothing much. I think I will visit the orphanage. It would be great to see the kids again. Some of them are probably quite grown up now"!

"I am sure Bhaijaan will take you there if you ask him. He is quite involved with the place as well".

"No, I can go on my own", interjected Seher quickly. She had NO intention of going anywhere with Rehan if she could help it.

"Actually, I will go with you Seher. Even I have not been there in a while. I used to go every few months after you left. After all, you introduced me to the Head there. She is involved in some of the charities I am involved in too. So it would be nice to catch up". Sanam came to Seher's rescue, because she knew that Seher could not be too vocal of her dislike to spend time with Rehan in front of Haya.

Sanam had felt the energy in the room change as soon as Rehan had stepped in. She sensed the cool vibe between Rehan and Seher. There were definitely a lot of unresolved issues there. Her sister didn't have to be vocal with her for her to know that though Seher pretended not to be effected by meeting Rehan again, she was. Call it "twin telepathy", but Sanam knew there was more to this story than met the eye. If ONLY Seher would confide in her, she could help? She knew if she was more like her Mum, she would already have meddled. But she was more like her Dad, so she had not. Maybe it was time to be more like Mum? She should talk to Aahil about this.

Later that night - Aahil and Sanam's Room

"Aahil..."

"Hmmm..." Said Aahil who was lying in bed and doing something on his phone.

"Did you notice the way Seher and Rehan behaved tonight"?

"Yeah..."?

"So you noticed too?...I know Seher wont say anything. But it is pretty clear she was affected by seeing him".

"Yeah..."

"AAHIL...Are you LISTENING to me"?

"Yeah..."

At that, Sanam came forward and took his phone from his hand.

"HEY...I was doing something"?

Sanam took a look at the phone and realised he was playing a game. Him and his ENDLESS games! Sanam felt her temper rising. She was trying to have a serious discussion here, and he was playing Games?

"I can't believe this! You were playing a stupid game, and not listening to me?"

"It's not stupid OK? I only have 2 more levels to clear and I would have beaten Neil. We have a bet. Now you ruined it, and I will have to clear that level again"! (He and Neil from work were both gaming enthusiasts and often played to best each other).

Not that Sanam would EVER understand gaming. She was technologically challenged. Seher on the other hand was always plugged in. He had heard that she was like their Mum, who had been an Info Tech graduate, and Sanam was like their Dad. Not interested. Seher had even told him a funny story which she had heard from their uncle Ayaan, of how their Mum had password locked their Dad's phone, and set a voice command "I'm Sorry Zoya" to unlock it. Needless to say, that had driven him crazy. They sounded like quite the couple. Aahil wished he had met them.

"Unbelievable" said Sanam.

"That's my line"!

Sanam stomped away. Aahil watched her putting something in the cupboard and she closed the drawer a bit harder than needed. Her face was pink from anger. He smiled. She may be technologically challenged but she was SO cute. Especially when she was angry. She was hot. He remembered many a time she got mad at him and he would get mad back.  They would argue and most of their arguments got heated. More often than not, the conclusion of the argument would be either some serious making out, a quickie, or if time allowed, a passionate session in bed, at the end of which they both had forgotten what they were arguing about. Usually, something meaningless anyway. He got out of the bed and walked over to where she was still hanging something inside the cupboard. He hugged her from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Why are you here? Don't you have an important game to finish"? She huffed.

"Nothing is more important than listening to what my baby has to say"!

"REALLY? You could have fooled me!"

He smiled at the petulance in her voice.

"Come on baby. You know what I get like sometimes when I am playing a game? I lose track of time and pretty much everything!"

"That is what I'm worried about Aahil. How can I rely on you to be a Father, when you act like a child sometimes? Looks like I'm going to have two babies to look after soon"!

"That's not fair baby. I only act like a child SOMETIMES, not all the time. Also, if I recall right, you were not concentrating that hard on my suitability to be a Father, when we were trying to get pregnant? I remember a lot of "Yes Aahil... More...More...Yes...Yes...Aahil ...Oh  Aahil...you're so Good...!" THAT type of rhetoric. I don't remember a "Read a book on parenting" or "Grow up Aahil" being said then?

Sanam blushed at his rendition of how she had acted during the time they were trying for the baby. Her husband's prowess as a lover had never been a topic of complaint for her. Yes, it was true; she had not thought much of his sometimes childish nature when they decided to have a baby. To be honest, that was one of the things she loved about Aahil. He was so open. Everything about him was right there for you to see. He was not deceptive in any way. Even his childishness was an extension of that. The truth was, she could not imagine having a child with anyone but him. She leaned into him and covered the hand that was holding her waist with her own.

"I'm sorry. I sometimes get so emotional for nothing. Must be these pregnancy hormones"!

"What's the matter babe? You sounded a bit stressed? It's about Seher right"?

"Yes...I mean, it could be nothing. But I can't help feeling like she is hiding something from me? The way she shuts down whenever Rehan's name is mentioned just tells me there is more to this than just the fact that he is Tanveer's son, or that he hid it from us."

"I think your right".

"You think so?"

"Yeah. Actually, I don't think it's all Seher either. Today, I saw the way Rehan was looking at Seher when he thought no one noticed. There was something there for sure. Do you think they were 'Involved'? I mean, did Seher ever indicate to you...? Anything like that"?

"No. Never".

"Hmm...Maybe we are over thinking this? After all, they only just met after all that drama from 3.5 years ago. Even though we have had time to normalize, they have not. After next week, they will be working together anyway. Hopefully that will resolve the hostility?"

"About that...do you think them working together is a good idea Aahil"?

"Well, Rehan is handling this project while Neil is overseas, and this is the only thing close to home going at the moment for Seher to get involved in. I'm sure it will be OK babe. After all, they will need to communicate if they're going to resolve the issues they have with each other. Like it or not, they are related through family. So pretending the other doesn't exist is not a realistic way to handle things"!

"I hope so. I just hope Seher doesn't get too lippy or sarcastic with Rehan. You know how she can get"?

"Yeah... I DO know"! said Aahil with a smile. "Having said that, you're no less 'lippy' and 'sarcastic' than her when you need to be? Which one is that? Mum or Dad?"

"Both"!

They both started to laugh.

"I wonder what this kid will get from us? "said Aahil.

"Well from ME, he or she will get beauty, brains and Tehezeeb. Not to mention cooking skills, and cleanliness".

"You mean OCD?"

Sanam turned in Aahil's arms.

"What did you say? OCD? It's my OCD that keeps this place looking the way it does. If not, Latiff will be in here 24/7, cleaning up after you, and drooling over you at the same time. Do you want me to stop cleaning? I CAN. But that means you will have to get Latiff to move in here, and I will stay in the guest room that is clean!"

Aahil held his hands up in surrender.

"Baby...you know I LOVE your OCD. I think it's great! I think it's amazing that you can't sleep unless every surface is spotless. Everyone should be like that"!

"Are you making fun of me? Because if you are...I swear Aahil...I.."

"No. Of course not. How could I EVER make fun of you baby? Talking of fun..." said Aahil putting his arm around Sanam's waist and pulling her closer. "You think maybe we could have some?" he murmured bending his head towards her lips.

"Oh My God...I don't believe you. Just a minute ago, you were all but insulting me, and now you want to...? MEN!" huffed Sanam.

"Come on Sanam...don't pretend. You know you can't resist me!", said Aahil smirking.

"Arrogance"! THAT is something that this child will surely get from you"!

"Not to mention, good looks, charm, technological prowess, and last but not least...Irresistibility"!

"YEAH"! Said Sanam, rolling her eyes.

"In short...this kid will be Hot and Happening. Just like me"!

"Ya Allah...you sound just like my Mum"!

"Your MUM...? Talk about killing the mood Sanam?"

"I'm serious. I heard she used to call herself "Hot and Happening"!

"Your Mum was American right? Go figure"!

"Vanity is Universal. Not Amercian. YOU should know Mr Aahil Raza Ibrahim"!

"It's not vanity, when it's the truth baby"!

"There's no winning with you" said Sanam as she tried to step away from him.

"So you should know when to concede defeat babe" said Aahil bending down and sweeping Sanam up in his arms.

"Aahil...what are you doing"?

"Very soon...YOU"! he said with wink.

Despite herself Sanam started to giggle, as he carried her towards the bed.  Aahil laughed, and Sanam pulled his head down towards her and caught his lips in a kiss. Looks like they both won!

To be continued...

Hi All, 

So here is the next update folks. Sorry it is short. But that is all I had time for coz I have to work on my other story too. I wanted to give Aahil and Sanam a meaty scene. Hope you enjoyed it. Next update will come with some revelations! I promise.

Thanks

Mandy

Previous part Part 3                   Next Part  - Part 5

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Rehan even remembered the day he met seher! This is interesting. He was watching seher for a long time before entering sm.  He is thinking zain is her bf. hope he will soon realise that zain is only her BFF. Sonia! I am waiting for her entry. Seems like she is only rehans  way of running away from seher. How they both are going to work together? Glad that sahil noticed the tension between sehaan. Where ever you mentioned about zoya made me cry. I miss my zoya baby. Continue soon.Edited by Az07 - 9 years ago
Awesome! Thanks for all the hard work ðŸ˜ƒ

I absolutely love this fic! Great job with the characters.
Edited by Axiom - 9 years ago